Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

He Does Not Love You If He Does These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Does Not Love You If He Does These (1959 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / When You Do Not Love Him Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Does Not Love You If He Does These by superstarDikk(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ladies welcome to the wonderful world of ME. I'm gonna help your lives by sharing these knowledge of mine with you and unlike A-love-vendor-Named-Slickback, I aint doing it for no exorbitant fee. I'm doing it out of the goodness of my heart, and because I'm tired of hearing the sisters complaining of one heartbreak or the other. The truth is men are very simple creatures and the fact that most women don't seem to understand us is baffling to me. We are like an open book, even if you don't know how to read, just stare long enough and you will understand us.. Without further ado let me give u a front-row seat into the simple world of MEN. And thank me later because I'm about to save some of your assses.

1) The L word- Sisters if the man you are dating doesn't tell you he loves you its probably 'cause he doesn't . Men no matter how macho or gangster like professing love to their lady ( except if he is Leonidas the Spartan). If you have been with him for a while and he has never used that word on you then think again. If he doesn't love you, he will find ways to avoid using the L word. For instance if you text him and it ends with 'I love u', he will probably reply back with 'I adore u' or 'I've got nothing but admiration for you'. I'm not saying to adore someone is bad, but if he can type 'adore' which is five letters what stops him from typing Love which is a letter less. Or after a hot and steamy love-making session, you ask him if he loves you and he replies with 'I'm here aren't I?'.

Truth is, a man who loves you will not be afraid or ashamed to say it. He may not say it as often as you would want, but he will say it.

2) The Introduction- If your man doesn't introduce you to his family and friends as his 'girlfriend', his 'fiancee', his 'lady' or his 'woman', then you probably alone in the relationship. A man who loves you will want you to know he is down with you. And what better way to do that than put a claim on you by given you a befitting title. If he has been introducing you as a 'friend' for the past two years, then my sister you are on your own. He doesn't introduce you as his woman 'cause you are not. You are probably the side chick or the object he uses to satisfy his sexual urge. If he loves you, he will walk hand in hand with you, and he will never miss the opportunity to let the world know that you belong to him.

3)After sex- if the man you are supposedly dating always wanna get rid of you after banging your brains out, then you are on a long thing. He will call you and disturb the hell out of you, then you come to his place and he swims deep into you and when he is done, he starts looking for excuses to send you away. Sister he doesn't give a shiit about you. He wanna get rid of you cause he is either feeling guilty of cheating on his main woman or he is feeling disgusted by what he has just done with you. A man who loves you will wanna spend time with you after sex. He may not cuddle you, but trust me, he will wanna talk, or take a stroll, or watch movies or simply just stare at you telling himself how lucky he is to have you.

And If he has sex with you everytime you visit, then please move on except if you already have a defined relationship in which the main objective is sex.

Thank me Later

Note: #My Opinion
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by vicstar(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
ok
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by CARLOSZ: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
K

Where are the tribalistic mods?
Food Don done o.

Cc seun lalasticlala
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by LordZero(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Is that all?

Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by nnachukz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Relationship has no lay down rules that works in all circumstances. What works for you may be what will destroy mine. So the above listed points do not shield against heart break. I do all those things even when I know deep down my heart I'm only playing a game. Op, you are new to the game.

3 Likes

Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
nnachukz:
Relationship has no lay down rules that works in all circumstances. What works for you may be what will destroy mine. So the above listed points do not shield against heart break. I do all those things even when I know deep down my heart i'm only playing a game. Op, you are new to the game.
That's exactly what op is referring to. grin
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by LeoFish92(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Different strokes for different folks, girls make una no go break up with una boyfriends because he doesn't do or does the above, you may end up losing an Angel
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by superstarDikk(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
nnachukz:
Relationship has no lay down rules that works in all circumstances. What works for you may be what will destroy mine. So the above listed points do not shield against heart break. I do all those things even when I know deep down my heart I'm only playing a game. Op, you are new to the game.
no laid down rules, yes... the above mentioned points may not apply to u but they apply to 99percent of men the world over.....n u said I'm new to d game? Nigga I don't play d game, I own d coaches n d players...........................peace
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by nnachukz(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
asuo27:
That's exactly what op is referring to. grin
You don't understand. I mean I profess love always even when it is a game. I introduce all my new catch to my friends as my woman because I know they already know our game. I can remain in bed with her after the deal, caressing her and discussing many interesting things but all na wash. I even allow her to hold my phones as long as she wants even when I'm going out, I can leave the phones with her for the whole day. She can do all she likes with them, my game is well covered. The game has some rules we religiously adhere to. So my dear, the above listed points by op do not guarantee anything. I mean it. Just pray and be very smart in any relationship you get into.
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
nnachukz:
You don't understand. I mean I profess love always even when it is a game. I introduce all my new catch to my friends as my woman because I know they already know our game. I can remain in bed with her after the deal, caressing her and discussing many interesting things but all na wash. I even allow her to hold my phones as long as she wants even when I'm going out, I can leave the phones with her for the whole day. She can do all she likes with them, my game is well covered. The game has some rules we religiously adhere to. So my dear, the above listed points by op do not guarantee anything. I mean it. Just pray and be very smart in any relationship you get into.
cheesy Be exposing yourselves...players!.
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by lereinter(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
LordZero:
Is that all?

Yes off cost...
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by superstarDikk(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
nnachukz:
thank God u said 'new catch'...for how long can u do those things for her?....read n understand before commenting
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by nnachukz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy Be exposing yourselves...players!.
We are like family here. We are also anonymous here. So it is easy to share many things with a supposed sister so that she can be at alert without being easily deceived. Remember I'm not coming for anyone here. Like I said, there are rules to this game.
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
nnachukz:

We are like family here. We are also anonymous here. So it is easy to share many things with a supposed sister so that she can be at alert without being easily deceived. Remember I'm not coming for anyone here. Like I said, there are rules to this game.
Ok!.
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by nnachukz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
superstarDikk:
no laid down rules, yes... the above mentioned points may not apply to u but they apply to 99percent of men the world over.....n u said I'm new to d game? Nigga I don't play d game, I own d coaches n d players...........................peace
hmm, 99%? World over? Ok ooo. Thing like this is not what one proudly argues about. So carry on.
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ladies, don't be deceived. He could sing 'I love you' every minute, he could introduce you to the whole world, he could stay with you in bed all day after s3x, these things DOESNT count. They don't guarantee he loves you. If he'll dump you, he will dump you

Some guys are not bothered and not moved by these things. They'll easily do them even when they don't love you
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by nnachukz(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
superstarDikk:
thank God u said 'new catch'...for how long can u do those things for her?....read n understand before commenting
For as long as we remain friends. Even the old catches still enjoy the same privilege. All depends on individual. No need for generalizing it.
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by Ifakiland(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
superstarDikk:
Ladies welcome to the wonderful world of ME. I'm gonna help your lives by sharing these knowledge of mine with you and unlike A-love-vendor-Named-Slickback, I aint doing it for no exorbitant fee. I'm doing it out of the goodness of my heart, and because I'm tired of hearing the sisters complaining of one heartbreak or the other. The truth is men are very simple creatures and the fact that most women don't seem to understand us is baffling to me. We are like an open book, even if you don't know how to read, just stare long enough and you will understand us.. Without further ado let me give u a front-row seat into the simple world of MEN. And thank me later because I'm about to save some of your assses.

1) The L word- Sisters if the man you are dating doesn't tell you he loves you its probably 'cause he doesn't . Men no matter how macho or gangster like professing love to their lady ( except if he is Leonidas the Spartan). If you have been with him for a while and he has never used that word on you then think again. If he doesn't love you, he will find ways to avoid using the L word. For instance if you text him and it ends with 'I love u', he will probably reply back with 'I adore u' or 'I've got nothing but admiration for you'. I'm not saying to adore someone is bad, but if he can type 'adore' which is five letters what stops him from typing Love which is a letter less. Or after a hot and steamy love-making session, you ask him if he loves you and he replies with 'I'm here aren't I?'.

Truth is, a man who loves you will not be afraid or ashamed to say it. He may not say it as often as you would want, but he will say it.

2) The Introduction- If your man doesn't introduce you to his family and friends as his 'girlfriend', his 'fiancee', his 'lady' or his 'woman', then you probably alone in the relationship. A man who loves you will want you to know he is down with you. And what better way to do that than put a claim on you by given you a befitting title. If he has been introducing you as a 'friend' for the past two years, then my sister you are on your own. He doesn't introduce you as his woman 'cause you are not. You are probably the side chick or the object he uses to satisfy his sexual urge. If he loves you, he will walk hand in hand with you, and he will never miss the opportunity to let the world know that you belong to him.

3)After sex- if the man you are supposedly dating always wanna get rid of you after banging your brains out, then you are on a long thing. He will call you and disturb the hell out of you, then you come to his place and he swims deep into you and when he is done, he starts looking for excuses to send you away. Sister he doesn't give a shiit about you. He wanna get rid of you cause he is either feeling guilty of cheating on his main woman or he is feeling disgusted by what he has just done with you. A man who loves you will wanna spend time with you after sex. He may not cuddle you, but trust me, he will wanna talk, or take a stroll, or watch movies or simply just stare at you telling himself how lucky he is to have you.

And If he has sex with you everytime you visit, then please move on except if you already have a defined relationship in which the main objective is sex.

Thank me Later

You Neva jam beta player....I tell any gal I wanna fork I love dem while looking deeply into Deir eyes, some even came to my house and I intro dem to my parents and siblings, forked dem and lay dem off....den I cuddle u after sex only means am hoping for anoda round wen ure well rested. My point is: no rules for relationships. Just go with ur heart and hope and pray u aint with a demonic yoruBADboy!!!
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by sommyblaze(m): 2:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Yawn!!!

Oya those who still love comma read to save ya asses
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by MrBiggzz(m): 3:28am On Aug 31, 2016
saying d L-word doesn't mean splat. I told 6 girls yesterday dat I love dem. and really I do, along and d kisses and pounding keeps on coming. I made a time table for dem , d ones dat comes over to sleep dis week and next, and I treat all of dem beautifully well without any suspicion. 2ndly I can introduce girls to my ancestors not just my family, it doesn't mean anything.. if a guy doesn't like u or wish to settle down wit u, he doesn't, if u like give home snake in d monkey shadow style.. lastly, after sex personally I love to spend time wit who ever I just had it wit, cos I luv cuddling and kissing lolzz.. I can never rush a babe after sex even if I like u or not, it's just rude.. thanks for reading..
Re: He Does Not Love You If He Does These by orwell2615(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute / I Need Your Help Romancelanders / Signs You Are A Masochist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.