Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

"Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce (22185 Views)

World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos / Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by Kaycee7(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
One of Nigeria's greatest players of all time. Pa Jay, I troway salute.

2 Likes

Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by iamawara(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ok
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by greggng: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
chemicalDisease:
We have another jay jay in Iheanacho!

Don't u ever compare that sluggish boy with smart Jay jay

2 Likes

Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by LesbianBoy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
undecided
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by jaybee3(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sir Jay Jay

What a player
A national Icon
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by Bimpe29: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
What a nice remark from Sam!

1 Like

Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by chemicalDisease: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
greggng:

Don't u ever compare that sluggish boy with smart Jay jay
Shataap! Sluggish boy wey d collect £85k a week with his sluggishness while a smart wise boy like u still d his papa house d do mumi thank u You are a fucklicant!
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by dapzyadix(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by sportman117: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jay jay always the best,but now being the best is all about scoring goals. Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Rounakid:
Meanwhile, someone somewhere is the best bench warmer a club ever had... sadsad

didn't call name, before you start quoting ur generation... sad
I'm coming 4 you.
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by kinzmen: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Indeed....

my lady f where are you...
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by amagunnerfan: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Why then did he strip him of the captaincy?
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by ceejay80s(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
THE AFONJAS HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT JAY JAY IS A FLAT HEAD, THEY ARE NOW PRAISING HIM ON NAIRALAND ,,BUNCH OF **HYPO** CRATES**

warning to jay jay and kano my hero : please dont ever coach any football team (national or local) or else ,trust nigerians and NFF, they will destroy name

1 Like

Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Don Jay-jay!...the most under-rated african player!
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by MissingBudget: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yet the government will overlook people like him appoint clueless northerners into sports management. Say no to quota system!
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by fortunateice(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lets not forget that he nearly gave him a heart attack during a match when he dribbled everybody including the goal keeper repeatedly before scoring... He is the greatest grin

1 Like

Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by nonjebose(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
989900:

Take this down. The one time I've ever hated Jay Jay . . . treating my Arsenal with disrespect. angry sad

If Okocha were English, they'd push him for the best player whoever lived.
. You're so right, sir. I think he took Ray Parlour to the cleaners in that game, lol

2 Likes

Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by Ranchhoddas: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
989900:

Take this down. The one time I've ever hated Jay Jay . . . treating my Arsenal with disrespect. angry sad

If Okocha were English, they'd push him for the best player whoever lived.
Abeg make we hear word. Only Nigerians say stupid things like this. He's not even the best to come out of Africa.
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by chuose: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
simplyOJ:

Take a chill pill please. its not just only about the South. The eyes
once boasted about being the most important part of the body, until the nose
went on a holiday and the eyes saw pepper. Nothing is wrong with country, the Politrickcians are
the major headaches we have.

I beg go siddon, when e suit una na one Nigeria.

When e no suit una na North all the way.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4173527_crftogvuaalk9z_jpegeae945e2f8d2fa4f63f26540556cd697

People eye don dey open, prepare to be cut loose soon, even una South-West dey complain

1 Like

Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by nonjebose(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bolton wanderers matches generated a lot interest in UK in naija. They even got into europe.
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by Chigold101(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
SirElaw:
When you get to the pinnacle of your game and still have the humility to be good and accountable... Thats true greatness.
ehhhhh!

Nnagi muru gi.
Uche gi di ya seriously.

When u grow up, u will be like me...
U are toooooo bad... I mean u r soooooooo good.
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by amolak: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
He was so good ,they named him TWICE ==> Jay Jay!!

oh boy! I keep looking at that picture with my mouth wide open. the guy got talent, no be lie

1 Like

Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by ATERI(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Am I right in saying that Jay-Jay didn`t finish his career at Bolton, so why not, if he appreciates him this much?
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
veekid:
[s]And here in Nigeria; we don't know he exists[/s]

You alone constitutes the "we" that don't know about his existence.

Speak for yourself alone!
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by Obiwiz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
name checkers didnt see dis. Can dis country ever move forward with dis number of hypocrites as citizens?
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by LUV1: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
LOOKING FOR FRUIT OF THE WOMB OR LOW SPERM COUNT CONTACT 08132556802
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by 989900: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Abeg make we hear word. Only Nigerians say stupid things like this. He's not even the best to come out of Africa.

Greater st00pidity is when you don't get it: the English over-hype their players.
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by SirElaw(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chigold101:
ehhhhh!

Nnagi muru gi.
Uche gi di ya seriously.

When u grow up, u will be like me...
U are toooooo bad... I mean u r soooooooo good.
Errm... Don't think I get you, but I sense this is a compliment of some sort. Thank you.
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Did u even watch his game or ure just a hater, someone that ronaldinho said that he should have been world best, some of u would just come here and talk trash.
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by Ranchhoddas: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Did u even watch his game or ure just a hater, someone that ronaldinho said that he should have been world best, some of u would just come here and talk trash.
When morons and bandwagoners talk you can tell. When did Ronaldinho ever say that Okocha deserved to be World's best; in which year did Okocha ever play anything that would anyone consider him for World's Best. You don't know anything. You just follow the crowd to spew garbage. World best ko, Universe best ni.
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by Ranchhoddas: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

When morons and bandwagoners talk you can tell. When did Ronaldinho ever say that Okocha deserved to be World's best; in which year did Okocha ever play anything that would make anyone consider him for World's Best. You don't know anything. You just follow the crowd to spew garbage. World best ko, Universe best ni.
Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by Ranchhoddas: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
989900:

Greater st00pidity is when you don't get it: the English over-hype their players.
Wetin this one dey talk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / AFCON: Mikel Leads Early Arrivals In Super Eagles Camp / Solomon Dalung Unveils Sports Equipment In Abuja(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.