Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) (45220 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Second Outfits At Their White Wedding (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by sukkot: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
This woman too like Lagos boys o! grin
nigga, lagos boys is where its at. act like you know
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by sukkot: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I have now see her real face, damn ugly.... the husband self no fit in, why this gals self dey avoid fresh young cute guys like Plague undecided
fresh young cute guys no get bread to support 41 year old woman and her kids. that na heavy load. you need at least 5 million pounds in your account to keep that woman happy and yerrow and to feed her kids. lordkhalifa you aint built for that kinda load. a nigga like you will break under that pressure. that there is for real strong niggas cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by phatgirlz(f): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2016
My sis is there already
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2016
sukkot:
fresh young cute guys no get bread to support 41 year old woman and her kids. that na heavy load. you need at least 5 million pounds in your account to keep that woman happy and yerrow and to feed her kids cheesy
jeso Christy, 5mil pounds is a lot of money, do u know how many young galz I can woo with that lot she don old for that figure nah, nah she suppose pay for the job well done undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by flokii: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Happy for her, gud thing she found love again
Buh what's wrong in getting married at home? wat's all d craze about getting married overseas undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by sukkot: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2016
lordkhalifa:
jeso Christy, 5mil pounds is a lot of money, do u know how many young galz I can woo with that lot she don old for that figure nah, nah she suppose pay for the job well done undecided
lolzzzz that woman na high maintanance. her skin toning cream alone is 1 million pounds a year. na imported cream. bros na only men with strong back fit carry that load. forget her age. age na number. just cuz she older dont mean she still dont like the finer things in life lolzzzz as evidenced by her doing her marriage in greece. you think it was the guys idea to do the wedding in greece or her own idea ? you no see as the guy siddon dey confused ? just on dat greece wedding one million pounds done drop. lordkhalifa just go carry village girl wey go dey satisfied with recharge card and fanta and meatpie lolzzz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by solpat(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
holyfather:

My dear na groundnut o.
The other one na ube sef cheesy

My own question is, must they all travel abroad to wed?
#Justasking

I think say Na only me see the ubegringrin
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by Ghost447(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2016
hahn:
Bleaching just takes the beauty out of African women, doesn't it? undecided
Who is bleaching? I hope you're not referring to Monalisa?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by hahn(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Ghost447:
Who is bleaching? I hope you're not referring to Monalisa?

No. I was referring to the lady in the picture undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by Mackson01: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Monalisa no bleach oo. She dey white & beautiful naturally.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by hertz9te(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2016
hahn:
must you comment? if you dont have anything to say,wont you just keep quiet...was monalisa chinda ever dark?yeye
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by hahn(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2016
hertz9te:
must you comment? if you dont have anything to say,wont you just keep quiet...was monalisa chinda ever dark?yeye

Lol. Na so e take pain you reach? tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by bejick(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2016
holyfather:

My dear na groundnut o.
The other one na ube sef cheesy

My own question is, must they all travel abroad to wed?
#Justasking

shey na she carry the ube and groundnut abi na for sale.
in anyway Nigerian are hustler since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by XaviDayo(m): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2016
The guy look like person wey dem bully into acceptance. This old fair grandma go just reck am.
Ogbeni, go a look for 25year old and leave stale punnanis alone
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz that woman na high maintanance. her skin toning cream alone is 1 million pounds a year. na imported cream. bros na only men with strong back fit carry that load. forget her age. age na number. just cuz she older dont mean she still dont like the finer things in life lolzzzz as evidenced by her doing her marriage in greece. you think it was the guys idea to do the wedding in greece or her own idea ? you no see as the guy siddon dey confused ? just on dat greece wedding one million pounds done drop. lordkhalifa just go carry village girl wey go dey satisfied with recharge card and fanta and meatpie lolzzz cheesy
hahahaha women and extravagance is like 5&6... be like say dis Doghari government Neva reach ur side, well I still prefer that village galz that will give it out willingly without asking anything in return, I rather go to IDP camp donate the lot than lavishing it on someone who don reach menopause, I swear nah him first time traveling abroad see as he mumu pose for pinture grin , some guys spends beyond their pulse just to woos a woman, I can't do that, yeah I'm generous but I can't go beyond my pulse, if u are a woman and u feel otherwise we do it ur own way, then u have to contribute 80% of the lot, Charlie we are no longer in woman world wising up guy, for chinda I won ask if the guy still have hope of fathering a child with her or pikin no dey for dem marriage plan
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2016
sukkot:
they do worse abroad. so they are escaping from frying pan to fire
You mean you! Speak for yourself!
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by assana: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2016
coolok which plane go take us there?congratstothem#checkmy signature#
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by Mariojane(f): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2016
hahn:
see you with your very tiny low IQ. Are you so dull that you don't know there are fair people in Africa? Do you expect everyone in Africa to be as dark as night as you? Are you saying you don't know the difference btw someone that bleach herself from a light skin lady?

Nonsense
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by hahn(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Mariojane:
see you with your very tiny low IQ. Are you so dull that you don't know there are fair people in Africa? Do you expect everyone in Africa to be as dark as night as you? Are you saying you don't know the difference btw someone that bleach herself from a light skin lady?

Nonsense

Lol. Like as if light skinned Nigerian women do not bleach tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by sukkot: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2016
lordkhalifa:
hahahaha women and extravagance is like 5&6... be like say dis Doghari government Neva reach ur side, well I still prefer that village galz that will give it out willingly without asking anything in return, I rather go to IDP camp donate the lot than lavishing it on someone who don reach menopause, I swear nah him first time traveling abroad see as he mumu pose for pinture grin , some guys spends beyond their pulse just to woos a woman, I can't do that, yeah I'm generous but I can't go beyond my pulse, if u are a woman and u feel otherwise we do it ur own way, then u have to contribute 80% of the lot, Charlie we are no longer in woman world wising up guy, for chinda I won ask if the guy still have hope of fathering a child with her or pikin no dey for dem marriage plan
lol @ Doghari . when police pick you up now you go dey cry. yeah i think maybe the guy already has kids. he just wan use monalisa as hin yellowpawpaw bed mate. grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2016
holyfather:

My dear na groundnut o. The other one na ube sef cheesy
My own question is, must they all travel abroad to wed? #Justasking
you funny o

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by mikool007(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
niceprof:
I feel for that innocent young man.
honestly why d stress nd distance nd money tottaly unnecessary, she jst wants attention dats all undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
sukkot:
lol @ Doghari . when police pick you up now you go dey cry. yeah i think maybe the guy already has kids. he just wan use monalisa as hin yellowpawpaw bed mate. grin
hahahahaha police are afraid of creek Mafias, monalisa her punana no dey drop oil anymore,
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by holyfather(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chukwuemekankem:
you funny o

Name sake, I taya o. grin cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by holyfather(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
bejick:

shey na she carry the ube and groundnut abi na for sale.
in anyway Nigerian are hustler since 1914.

grin especially the Ogbos. Dem fit sell anything anyhow anywhere grin grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by holyfather(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
solpat:

I think say Na only me see the ubegringrin

The ube first catch my eyes before the gnuts sef grin grin
You too reason how you go feel when you jam ube on the street in Greece grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
sukkot:
nigga, lagos boys is where its at. act like you know

Naaaaah.
Not my type.
Just for a quick phock only! wink
Not for marriage o!
TA! angry

Imagine marrying WEED-SMOKERS like DAVIDO or Teebillz? embarassed

The one called OLAMIDE or OritseFemi nko? undecided
Tufiaaaaakwa! I say.
For SWEET GANJA-phocking only! wink
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) by donnie(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
bayelsa1son:
yes son satisfied grin
yup cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking / (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair / Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.