Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see (1159 Views)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / New Nollywood Movie Titled: ZUCKERBERG IN LAGOS (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Is being a privilege 2 be with one of the richest people in the world. I have a lovely time with him today. we both hangout with some IT expertise in lagos.
But the painful things of it is that, have not collected my phone from the guy that snapped us before I was wake up by a friend. Never knew it was a dream. wanna sleep now, so dat I can collect back my phone 2 show u does pictures. Gudnite all, do av a lovely 9it rest
Re: Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
thunder that will fire u this nyt ehh kai.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
God help Nigeria
Re: Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see by yarimo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thank God it was a dream, not a hangover of too much WEED Smoking grin
Re: Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see by Fragilegirl(f): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Symptoms of malaria fever.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see by debque(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
chai....those villagers are very strong....

Re: Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see by okikiosibodu(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
*Modified*
OP, when next you want to smoke weed, smoke a quality one grin. Nice one anyways. I have an annoyingly interesting story like yours. Check it out here
https://www.nairaland.com/3318981/encounter-monks

smithsydny:
thunder that will fire u this nyt ehh kai.. grin grin grin grin
Make I borrow you small thunder.

E don do?
Re: Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Make I borrow you small thunder.

E don do?
thank u thank u thank u... op oya fire fire u

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
av gotten my phone just dat the pix are blank, neva knw wat the guy press on my phone.
Pls, how can I retrieve does pix? ur advice is needed, tnx.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see by okikiosibodu(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2016
habby51:
av gotten my phone just dat the pix are blank, neva knw wat the guy press on my phone.
Pls, how can I retrieve does pix? ur advice is needed, tnx.
Lol. Great sense humour you've got thr

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see by olendave(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2016
Fragilegirl:
Symptoms of malaria fever.
hi lady i would love to chat with you + 2348080519271

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Himself Live On Facebook Over Failed Relationship / Cream To Enlarge The Size, Depth And Width Of Your Vagina / I'm In A Fix Between Two Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.