Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge (15898 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by blueAgent(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
ifenes:

Okay okay!

Reincarnation is from the word "Incarnation" Incarnate mean to take up flesh/avatar,and Re-incarnation is an act of doing it again. The act of repeating a stage of existence or a parallel is an atribute of a Spirit/Atom

Spirit

All things are Spirit vibrating at different frequencies.Your body is solidified Spirit or crystallized Spirit. For better scientific understanding,lets call it "Electromagnetic energy"

VOODOO

This is a permission slip. Just like Ifa,it is the manipulation of energy field which has been perfected by a voodoo expert. It is similar to a pianist perfecting the piano art.

It is not a negative tool as it has been painted by inferior religion,who did that out of fear. Voodoo is natural and should be studied for the common good of man.

Due to its negative picture,it has been left to the hand of the illiterates who do not know they are handling what I call "Advance Alchemy"

Another Fool on the loose.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
ifenes:

They had about 10,but centered on the Sun.

I'm still waiting for the lies you claimed I told you.

Name 10 of them and explain how they are centered on the Sun .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Name 10 of them and explain how they are centered on the Sun .

All of them are representatives of the Sun and the Moon. Solar and Moon deities

Horus was known as the rising Sun. The one you see in the morning. The name Horoscope was derived from Horus. Ra was the Sun at noon and Osiris was the setting Sun(otherwise known as God of the Dead). these were the origin of the christian trinity.

Amon was the much older Sun-God before Ra. It was latter agreed to add them together to form Amon-Ra,Amen-RA etc.

Isis was the Moon goddess,she represented the Moon and said to give birth to Horus. The night Moon giving way to the morning/rising Sun known as Horus.

Thoth is also similar to Isis. Also known at a different time as a Moon God,just like Madonna,Mary etc

Hathor a female goddess of music and dance was the offspring of Ra,the noon Sun God.

You have Sekhmet another associate of Ra,then you have Geb the God of growing crops also associated with the Sun.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
ifenes:

All of them are representatives of the Sun and the Moon. Solar and Moon deities

Horus was known as the rising Sun. The one you see in the morning. The name Horoscope was derived from Horus. Ra was the Sun at noon and Osiris was the setting Sun(otherwise known as God of the Dead). these were the origin of the christian trinity.

Amon was the much older Sun-God before Ra. It was latter agreed to add them together to form Amon-Ra,Amen-RA etc.

Isis was the Moon goddess,she represented the Moon and said to give birth to Horus. The night Moon giving way to the morning/rising Sun known as Horus.

Thoth is also similar to Isis. Also known at a different time as a Moon God,just like Madonna,Mary etc

Hathor a female goddess of music and dance was the offspring of Ra,the noon Sun God.

You have Sekhmet another associate of Ra,then you have Geb the God of growing crops also associated with the Sun.

So how are the Egyptian mythical gods similar to Christian's Trinity ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So how are the Egyptian mythical gods similar to Christian's Trinity ?

Isn't it obvious?

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
ifenes:

Isn't it obvious?

I can't see it , so show me . Let's settle this now . cool
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I can't see it , so show me . Let's settle this now . cool

The Egyptians came first and other cultures copied them.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2016
ifenes:

The Egyptians came first and other cultures copied them.

Still waiting for proof the bible copied from Egyptian mythology .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Immorttal: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2016
interesting thread. skipped my attention.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Still waiting for proof the bible copied from Egyptian mythology .

I will give you a lot if you want.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Immorttal: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2016
blueAgent:

Another Fool on the loose.
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

refrain from vile words, christian. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Anas09: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
trapQ:
Don't waste precious minutes on ifenes. He is lost forever. An atheist who is here and there. Today he's believing in spirits, tomorrow he's not, other times its astral projection. Lol.. Confused much
Lolzz. Ifeness doesn't have any stance.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
ifenes:

I will give you a lot if you want.

I'm waiting bro smiley
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Immorttal:
interesting thread. skipped my attention.

So bro , let's see what you've got .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Immorttal: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So bro , let's see what you've got .
throw your particular query.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Immorttal:
throw your particular query.

How about defining reincarnation , spirits , voodoo ?

I will only ask questions from your responses . Just like I did with ifenes . If you are not sure about something , sha don't mention it ooo
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm waiting bro smiley

I'm back. Your question was how Egyptians influenced the Bible story of Jesus. Well not only did the Bible plagiarized the Egyptian book of the dead,it also did the same to the Sumerians and I will list them in a bit.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Supreme knowledge and wisdom from our Igbo Family, religionism and atheism officially destroyed once and for all, It is dead forever with this knowledge never to resurrect in all eternity.

https://archive.org/details/LeopardsOfTheMagicalDawnScienceAndTheCosmologicalFoundationsOfIgboCulture

Without basic knowledge of the Blackroots science, None would fully understand the book.

http://www.slideshare.net/fastasleep3/blackroots-science

There is no need to argue about believe in some god or non-god (they are entirely both useless). I don't mean to hurt nobody's feelings.

If The Igbo Brothers and Sisters, which actually include all The African People don't start building for self, Then.....
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
gatiano:
Supreme knowledge and wisdom from our Igbo Family, religionism and atheism officially destroyed once and for all, It is dead forever with this knowledge never to resurrect in all eternity.

https://archive.org/details/LeopardsOfTheMagicalDawnScienceAndTheCosmologicalFoundationsOfIgboCulture

Without basic knowledge of the Blackroots science, None would fully understand the book.

There is no need to argue about believe in some god or non-god (they are entirely both useless). I don't mean to hurt nobody's feelings.

If The Igbo Brothers and Sisters, which actually include all The African People don't start building for self, Then.....

What exactly are you bro ? Atheist, theist , agnostic , or deist ? Just a straightforward answer

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
ifenes:

I'm back. Your question was how Egyptians influenced the Bible story of Jesus. Well not only did the Bible plagiarized the Egyptian book of the dead,it also did the same to the Sumerians and I will list them in a bit.

Finally some action !!!
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
African/Biafrian/Yoruban/Hausawan/Fulanese/Beninian...

KingEbukasBlog:

What exactly are you bro ? Atheist, theist , agnostic , or deist ? Just a straightforward answer
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
gatiano:
African/Biafrian/Yoruban/Hausawan/Fulanese/Beninian...

grin grin grin .

You are a pantheist . wink .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Who are those? Black power people? To some minute degree. I should care for my own people first and maybe alone and myself. To others and their beliefs, it would be purely business; As it is evidently.

KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin .

You are a pantheist . wink .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm waiting bro smiley

One Egyptian god has an interesting comparison to the life of Jesus... a god known as Horus.

I have explained Horus as the Rising Sun(the Sun that appears in the morning).Horus was therefor called "Shed" by the Egyptians,which means Savior and surprisingly Jesus was also called "Savior" . This was an Astrological explanation of the Sun born in Virgo(woman,Isis)

Isis was told of her pregnancy by a divine spirit. When Isis gave birth to Horus, she did so in a cavern, surrounded by many animals. The time of his birth was around the winter solstice, or between the 21st and 26th of December.

When Set(the Night god,the opposite of Horus,the Morning god) heard of the birth of the child, and knowing who the child belonged to, he immediately ordered the child be killed. There was a warning given to Isis by the gods to get herself and Horus out of Egypt.

Horus is said to have been revealed his purpose at the age of 12 and a significant amount of time about him is unknown until the age of thirty.

He kept a select number of people very close to him, and was subject to temptation for a period of time from Set, who led him to a mountaintop and offered him equal ruling in Egypt if he would stand behind him... which Horus refused. After this time, he was said to teach a message of brotherhood and compassion for fellow man, and was highly respected by the people... and feared by those who wanted the power for themselves.

Horus was sentenced to deathby his own people, the very ones he was there to save. It is said that he then went on to rule at his father Osiris's side. Set, the uncle of Horus, was his adversary, much as Satan was the adversary of Jesus, son of God. It was said that when Horus was killed and resurrected, he would return and rule for a millennium... or one thousand years.

Does this story sound familiar?

That is the story of Horus which is similar to the Bible. If you want more proof the Bible is not original,I have all the time in the world to show you more.

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
gatiano:

I downloaded the first one but no sure how to download the second one - Blackroots science.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Spirituality.

The differences between Spiritual Traditional Religion and Tradititonal Religion are important and significant. The main differences between Spiritual Traditional Religion and Traditional Religion are; that Spiritual Traditional Religion indicates the practice, connection and initiation with the Universal Forces i.e. The Cosmos, The Nature, The Ancestors and also to manifest the Force's and the knowledge of the Universe. Spirituality is to manifest these Creative attributes which exist within the Source, therefore to connect with the source relates to an individual being 'in-contact' with these forces invisible and visible.

ln Spiritual practices there are no 'Sacrificial' Human or Animals. There is no shedding of blood to create a connectipon or to achieve the development of Spiritual Evolution.
Only through adherence to Comic Laws = Spiritual Principles, can an individual attain Spiritual growth, it is these values that are 'the way of life' = the corner stone for the student of African Spirituality.

Spirituality is supreme science which requires a 100% form of righteousness (Patience, vigilance, observant, experimenting, love which must be balance with strictness and discipline, balanced character.

Traditonal Religion.

This is a system of knowledge that has been 'inherited' from generation to generation. This system also relies on the adoration/ideology of leaders which may include idols, sacrifice and may not necassarily be in connection with the Universal Forces. Custom heritage can be customs that used without knowing their origins, this can be a dis-advantage to inhabitants of a country simply because they are not aware that they are following a tradition that became fashionable due to colonialism for example. Sorcery was never indigenous to Katiopa, but brought to the land with the Missionaries and colonisators. This was later adopted has the indigenous Spiritual system were outlawed and the colonial Religion imposed on the people.After time the names of European dieties and their blood sacrifices were mixed with older idea's of that country..

Religion.
Religion, as we know it indicates a following, gloryfication and adoring of an individual or system of mind control that is meant to be a mediator between an individual and the source, The Divine Forces, within and without, invisible and visible. These methods are employed to stop or retard the spiritual advancement of all people.
Today Religion is used to manipulate the people of the Earth. Corrupt so-called leaders, lead not by example but through lies they exploit and profit from their un-savoury actions.

When looked into the cosmic and the universal dictionary, Atheism is a joke.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Blackroots science's pdf

https://blackhomeschoolacademy.files./2011/05/blackroots.pdf

KingEbukasBlog:

I downloaded the first one but no sure how to download the second one - Blackroots science.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
ifenes:

One Egyptian god has an interesting comparison to the life of Jesus... a god known as Horus.

I have explained Horus as the Rising Sun(the Sun that appears in the morning).Horus was therefor called "Shed" by the Egyptians,which means Savior and surprisingly Jesus was also called "Savior" . This was an Astrological explanation of the Sun born in Virgo(woman,Isis)

Isis was told of her pregnancy by a divine spirit. When Isis gave birth to Horus, she did so in a cavern, surrounded by many animals. The time of his birth was around the winter solstice, or between the 21st and 26th of December.

When Set(the Night god,the opposite of Horus,the Morning god) heard of the birth of the child, and knowing who the child belonged to, he immediately ordered the child be killed. There was a warning given to Isis by the gods to get herself and Horus out of Egypt.

Horus is said to have been revealed his purpose at the age of 12 and a significant amount of time about him is unknown until the age of thirty.

He kept a select number of people very close to him, and was subject to temptation for a period of time from Set, who led him to a mountaintop and offered him equal ruling in Egypt if he would stand behind him... which Horus refused. After this time, he was said to teach a message of brotherhood and compassion for fellow man, and was highly respected by the people... and feared by those who wanted the power for themselves.

Horus was sentenced to deathby his own people, the very ones he was there to save. It is said that he then went on to rule at his father Osiris's side. Set, the uncle of Horus, was his adversary, much as Satan was the adversary of Jesus, son of God. It was said that when Horus was killed and resurrected, he would return and rule for a millennium... or one thousand years.

Does this story sound familiar?

That is the story of Horus which is similar to the Bible. If you want more proof the Bible is not original,I have all the time in the world to show you more.

Exactly what I expected . So this is how its gona be ; I'll ask you questions from this story and you'd reply . So bro before we start , are there more additions to the story you'll like to make ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Exactly what I expected . So this is how its gona be . I'll ask you questions from this story and you'd reply . So bro , are there more additions to the story , you'll like to make ?

Both Jesus and Horus are the Sun coming in Virgo,dying in Sagittarius and resurrecting in Aries and being at their brightest in Leo. You do realize that the name Jesus is not Hebrew at all?

Horus shares the same birth and death stories not only with Jesus,but with Krishna,Mithra,Dionysus,Attis and others. Different era,different Sun God. It is all Astrology buried in Mythology.

If you will defend Jesus,you might want to defend the rest also

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
gatiano:
Spirituality.

The differences between Spiritual Traditional Religion and Tradititonal Religion are important and significant. The main differences between Spiritual Traditional Religion and Traditional Religion are; that Spiritual Traditional Religion indicates the practice, connection and initiation with the Universal Forces i.e. The Cosmos, The Nature, The Ancestors and also to manifest the Force's and the knowledge of the Universe. Spirituality is to manifest these Creative attributes which exist within the Source, therefore to connect with the source relates to an individual being 'in-contact' with these forces invisible and visible.

ln Spiritual practices there are no 'Sacrificial' Human or Animals. There is no shedding of blood to create a connectipon or to achieve the development of Spiritual Evolution.
Only through adherence to Comic Laws = Spiritual Principles, can an individual attain Spiritual growth, it is these values that are 'the way of life' = the corner stone for the student of African Spirituality.

Spirituality is supreme science which requires a 100% form of righteousness (Patience, vigilance, observant, experimenting, love which must be balance with strictness and discipline, balanced character.

Traditonal Religion.

This is a system of knowledge that has been 'inherited' from generation to generation. This system also relies on the adoration/ideology of leaders which may include idols, sacrifice and may not necassarily be in connection with the Universal Forces. Custom heritage can be customs that used without knowing their origins, this can be a dis-advantage to inhabitants of a country simply because they are not aware that they are following a tradition that became fashionable due to colonialism for example. Sorcery was never indigenous to Katiopa, but brought to the land with the Missionaries and colonisators. This was later adopted has the indigenous Spiritual system were outlawed and the colonial Religion imposed on the people.After time the names of European dieties and their blood sacrifices were mixed with older idea's of that country..

Religion.
Religion, as we know it indicates a following, gloryfication and adoring of an individual or system of mind control that is meant to be a mediator between an individual and the source, The Divine Forces, within and without, invisible and visible. These methods are employed to stop or retard the spiritual advancement of all people.
Today Religion is used to manipulate the people of the Earth. Corrupt so-called leaders, lead not by example but through lies they exploit and profit from their un-savoury actions.

When looked into the cosmic and the universal dictionary, Atheism is a joke.

Why are ancestors considered as part of the universal forces ? Looking directly at what reincarnation is , why should ancestors be venerated as practiced in Confucianism and Taoism while we are our own ancestors . You get ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why are ancestors considered as part of the universal forces ? Looking directly at what reincarnation is , why should ancestors be venerated as practiced in Confucianism and Taoism while we are our own ancestors . You get ?

Good question. We are the ancestors,we are them in a parallel world. There is never a separation but an illusion of separation. You and I are one in the real sense. The One is the All and the All are the One. This is the first Universal law of the Universe according to the Ancient.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2016
ifenes:

Both Jesus and Horus are the Sun coming in Virgo,dying in Sagittarius and resurrecting in Aries and being at their brightest in Leo. You do realize that the name Jesus is not Hebrew at all?

Horus shares the same birth and death stories not only with Jesus,but with Krishna,Mithra,Dionysus,Attis and others. Different era,different Sun God. It is all Astrology buried in Mythology.

If you will defend Jesus,you might want to defend the rest also

Alright , here is my rebuttal .

Proof 1 : Horus was born during month of Khoiak which is between October and November not December 25. Plus the bible did not mention the actual birth date of Christ .

Proof 2 : Horus was never baptized. Just one story that involves water - where Horus is torn to pieces, with Isis requesting the crocodile god to fish him out of the water.

Proof 3 : Horus never had any 12 disciples instead he had four demigods that followed him, and about 16 human followers and an unknown number of blacksmiths that went into battle with him.

Proof 4 : Horus was never betrayed by a friend

Proof 5 : Horus did not die by crucifixion. There are so many versions of Horus’ death, but none of them involve crucifixion.

Proof 5 : Horus was never buried for three days.

Proof 6 : Horus was not resurrected. Horus was only brought back to life by Isis , according to some accounts of his life , and then becoming the lord of the underworld.

Proof 7: Horus was no saviour who died for anyone and there are no accounts of Horus being a teacher at the age of 12.

Proof 8 : In one of the accounts , Ra's other son Set killed Horus' father , Osiris , out of envy . None of such occurred with Joseph , Jesus' earthly father .

Proof 9 : Horus had one of his eyes gouged out by Set . Jesus never witnessed such .

Proof 10 : There are two logical fallacies in your claim that Christ's story was a rehash of Horus' . consider two fallacies in particular:
(i) Post hoc ergo propter hoc
(ii) terminological fallacy.

(i) : Post hoc ergo propter hoc : It states that since event Y followed event X, event Y must have been caused by event X. Where X= the life of Horus and Y = life of Christ . You can't conclude that the life of Christ was invented or caused by the life of Horus because it shares some sort of similarity with the life of Horus .

(ii) : Terminological fallacy : : This occurs when words are redefined to prove a point .

Example :

Baptism - this was redefined to assume a correlation with Christ's baptism when Horus is torn to pieces, with Isis requesting the crocodile god to fish him out of the water.

Ministry - this was redefined too . Horus never had any form of ministry .

Proof 11 : Christ's history is verifiable . Christ as well was his disciples even Judas Iscariot are historical people . While Horus' story is purely mythical and obviously false .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians / Pope Decries Attack On Nigerian Church As Christians Protest Killings / To All The Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.