Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos (28311 Views)

"Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
handysuzy:
It was a very interesting seminar. I watched live on Facebook. I learnt a lot. Except that Mark really did not dwell much on the issue of Naira to dollar rate raised by one of the participants. We still pay for FB Ads at 400/$ niyen.

Are you an entrepreneur?
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Benjom(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good... Hope he'll spend more time with us so we can tap all the 'tap-ables'.
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by celestialAgent(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
I will take him serious when he emulate google by enabling us to transact on FB in NAIRA...

DollarTIWon
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
That's my mentor.
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
lol..go slap him mama 1st then u go know wether him get sense of humor or not..
ddippset:
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheehheehhehehehehheehhddhheehdhrhddhdhddhdeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheehehegeheheehegsgegeegeheheheheheheheheheheehhehehehehehehebehehehehebeheheheheheheheheheehheehhehehehehehehebshdbeebsbhehehehhehehehehehehshehehehehehshdhhsshhsheheheheheheehe. You've got a great sense of humour. Were you born with it? Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Achorise: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Checking his business round the world.

If he dosen't visit Warri, the heart of Niger Delta, he didn't visit Nigeria
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by CertifiedNaija(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
nice
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Achorise: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please he should come to Abuja, yahoo boys has a package for him, for partnering with them.

Dont quote me.lol

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by handysuzy(f): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Haute:

Are you an entrepreneur?

I sound like one, dont I?
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
handysuzy:

I sound like one, dont I?

Yes, you do. smiley

You're into IT?
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by RoyalMail: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Businessideas:

He doesn't have to be there physically. There was a live streaming of it and everyone interested in the address watched it all over the world. Seun Osewa is our abinini and own techie of inestimable value.

Uche Pedro that was there doesn't have access to live stream abi? The truth must be told, its time for Seun to start mingling with his folks, been a programmer doesn't mean you have to be isolated, don't sit at Ota and rearing dogs and discussing atheist..

I hope you listen to my advice... Change!!!

8 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by azeeza(f): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
YOUR COMMENT IS INFECTIOUS,JUST LIKE YOUR NAME!!! CONTINU
chemicalDisease:
IS HE SHARING MONEY.
IS HE AWARE THAT WE HAVE A DULLARD A A PRESIDENT.
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by tno4real(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
chemicalDisease:
IS HE SHARING MONEY. IS HE AWARE THAT WE HAVE A DULLARD A A PRESIDENT.
I think u are the dullest person so far
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Ranchhoddas: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
RoyalMail:

Uche Pedro that was there doesn't have access to live stream abi? The truth must be told, its time for Seun to start mingling with his folks, been a programmer doesn't mean you have to be isolated, don't sit at Ota and rearing dogs and discussing atheist..

Why you carry him matter for head. E complain give you?
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by ebby9z(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
SuperBlack:
How much is he dashing them.

Intellectual inputs are sometimes far more valuable than Naira notes...sir.
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Efewestern: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
RoyalMail:

That what make Seun unique.. I respect him for that... As for the atheist issue he his still living in delusion

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by ebby9z(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Achorise:
Checking his business round the world.

If he dosen't visit Warri, the heart of Niger Delta, he didn't visit Nigeria

Now, that was a good joke, I could have sworn i almost laughed
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by ebby9z(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Watching the interactive session is really inspiring. The guy inspires me a lot. We have MUCH to do as Nigerian youths. Our priorities are skewed
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by chemicalDisease: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
azeeza:
YOUR COMMENT IS INFECTIOUS,JUST LIKE YOUR NAME!!! CONTINU

Aziza,

How is u?
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
NameChecker:
If I discover that Seun ended up not meeting with Mark (With Photo Evidence)
I will . . .

cc: Lalasticlala
Seun does not need to meet Mark. Seun is already known to the world as an upcoming IT Tech. If American Embassy and some notable NGOs could have a thread on NL...what else are we talking about? NL users are in millions...and the list keeps adding up...Mark needs Seun more, if you ask me.
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by persius555(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Francon:
An average person will dress all corporate until you realize that they work for those Ogas with casual wear. lipsrsealed

Mark well done. Your attitude is worth emulating.
Attempt to dress casually to work and attract your boss wrath.
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Francon(f): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
persius555:
Attempt to dress casually to work and attract your boss wrath.

You misconstrued it. Quote me when you understand the post.
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by seyiaa: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
u must b a clown..were nie walahi
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wait o! Is he married?
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by ericeben: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
I wish I was in Lagos I wld hv needed him to help enhance my project to international standard..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHhALGz3Ro0
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yes I met with Mark Zuckerberg.
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:
Wait o! Is he married?
Yes. But I'm not.
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
chemicalDisease:
IS HE SHARING MONEY.
IS HE AWARE THAT WE HAVE A DULLARD A A PRESIDENT.
it's a pity u exhibit ur ignoramus conditions brazenly. What an imbroglio!
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by chemicalDisease: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
jaybillionaire:
it's a pity u exhibit ur ignoramus conditions brazenly. What an imbroglio!
taaa shataaap!
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by azeeza(f): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chemical Disease, I am fantabulous!
chemicalDisease:

Aziza,

How is u?
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Businessideas: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
RoyalMail:

Who told you that Seun doesn't mingle. There is absolutely no way he could have built Nairaland this big if he was a recluse or antisocial person. Everyone has his strategy and his strategy is apparently working fine for him.Up till tomorrow, most people still consider Mike Adenuga a recluse but he's for decades maintain his great influence all over Africa .You clearly underestimate Seun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max / Nigerian Rss News Feeds / It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.