Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) (27660 Views)

N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA / FG Commences Rehabilitation Work On Calabar-Ogoja Highway.Photos / Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by ginggerxy: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
sarrki:
Thank you PMB

Am very Sure you won't disappoint we that believe in you
you are still with your job abi thank your God for that

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
sarrki:
Thank you PMB

I'm Nigerian, I'm Igbo, I believe in Buhari!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Qmerit(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Guyman02:
While commending the FG for this laudable move we also need to view the job done from an engineering perspective, the foundation on that road looks poor and the lateritic content appears to be very loamy which implies that the lifespan of that road will be short with single asphalt coating as shown here if heavy trucks move frequently on it. It may not survive beyond one season before developing potholes and thats one problem with road construction in the South South.
Supervision by trustworthy experts is always lacking.

and who said it would end up single asphalt coating?.... it is on going not finished so how can you conclude so early
or did the contractor showed you the design?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
sarrki:
Thank you PMB

1) What's the distance of this road?

2)Which company is doing the job and when was it awarded?

Because this work looks somewhat not neat and solid to me...like a patch work...

cc lovemachine

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Keneking:
State or Federal project
State or federal road... I don't give a flying f... all we need is food, clean drinking water, access to good roads... constant power supply. Thanks to those involve and kudos to Mr President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by back2sender: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Keneking:
State or Federal project
Mr kingkong wetin happen. You don metamorphose oo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Jaideyone(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Guyman02:
While commending the FG for this laudable move we also need to view the job done from an engineering perspective, the foundation on that road looks poor and the lateritic content appears to be very loamy which implies that the lifespan of that road will be short with single asphalt coating as shown here if heavy trucks move frequently on it. It may not survive beyond one season before developing potholes and thats one problem with road construction in the South South.
really? you can make all these conclusions just by looking at pictures? smh

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Guyman02: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Qmerit:

and who said it would end up single asphalt coating?.... it is on going not finished so how can you conclude so early
or did the contractor showed you the design?
We have seen several roads built without design, the 2016 budget was put into crisis because the national assembly embedded several projects without design by guestimate . Same applies to many road projects in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by x6blade(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Half baked road

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by rotimage(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Guyman02:

Are u a photo engineer or road engineer ?

Na wah ooo.. judging the quality of road from pics..

3 gbosa for u grin
Guyman02:

Are u a photo engineer or road engineer ?

Na wah ooo.. judging the quality of road from pics..

3 gbosa for u

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Yomi2080(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sai baba till 2023, chikina.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by LoveMachine(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1) What's the distance of this road?

2)Which company is doing the job and when was it awarded?

Because this work looks somewhat not neat and solid to me...like a patch work...

cc lovemachine

I. Don't. Care. All I know and all I see is constant progress. There has been a consistent and transparent momentum. People who haven't been paid for contracts going on 3 years have been brought back to the site. With limited funds we are seeing tangible projects being executed. I'm not going to complain about honest efforts. This government isn't perfect but they are honest and they are doing their best. With time things will continue to improve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by ukemeramat(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
ephi123:
Eye witnesses / those who ply this route should please confirm this news. This government is not so easy to trust.

don't believe these hypocrites! am on that road most on daily bases... that is jst a repair work to make it passable and its on few part of the road... about 300m. the tar was only coated once. ekpogrinya,abuochiche etc down to ogoja is not passable.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by ephi123(f): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
ukemeramat:

don't believe these hypocrites! am on that road most on daily bases... that is jst a repair work to make it passable and its on few part of the road... about 300m. the tar was only coated once. ekpogrinya,abuochiche etc down to ogoja is not passable.

Thank you. We all know this government, that is why each piece of news must be verified and confirmed before we can accept it as being true.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Mariory(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
ephi123:

Thank you. We all know this government, that is why each piece of news must be verified and confirmed before we can accept it as being true.

So you have verified that only 300m of road with a "single tar layer" has been constructed because some random person on the internet confirmed your bias?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by oyinkinola: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
ephi123:
Eye witnesses / those who ply this route should please confirm this news. This government is not so easy to trust.
..even with pics. oh God!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by rusher14: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
How is the road to Mbube these days?

I know it's a state road but I'm curious to know.
Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by modupe2: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
You better believe it......Its hygienic for your health

henrydadon:
angry

picture of buhari constructing the road him self or adonbeliveit angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by HonabFaj(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
I believe in the vision ,mission and the change agenda of this Government .
Keep the Good work going PMB

Stiil wonder why we dont appreciate our own effort ,Government is working we hate ,Government is not working we criticize .

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by ojimuf(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
good way to start

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Frankest20(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
The story is as true as the air.

The last time pailiative or rehabilitation on the road was done in 1982.

Only God can reward PMB for doing something that No one has ever done for 3 decades.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by lereinter(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
The money used for construction of any road in Nigeria is for Nigerians it does belong to any governor or president

So its totally wrong for anybody to say pmb constructs any road.

All this partisan semi illiterate ops u better use your brain
Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by agbamasoe: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
We need Okuku - Echumoga - Yache - Gboko Road very short to North. Please minister look into this road is federal only motorable during dry season. The road was abandoned long time by unknown contractor after been awarded.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Now you are talking.... I love this, fashola kip working, eko oni baje o! Rep Ex-CrossKopa.
Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
agbamasoe:
We need Okuku - Echumoga - Yache - Gboko Road very short to North. Please minister look into this road is federal only motorable during dry season. The road was abandoned long time by unknown contractor after been awarded.

That okpoma Road na die I swear.... Linking to the Yahe, and to abakaliki... Missed cross river!
Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Segol: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Greetings,

Plz I hope BH and fulani herdsmen will not use road to gain access to Cross Rivers and wreak havok?
Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Water9430(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
this op can lie en. That Road is not done O, the contractor just did like 200 meters or there about and that is all. not even up to 500 meters work have been done. I ply that road on a weekly basis and I can confirm that that road is as bad as hell. except if it was done between Friday last week and today

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
sarrki:
Thank you PMB

Idiiots and hypocrites everywhere. Did we not blame dalung for rio fiasco? Why not give credit to works minister? I smell hypocrisy. cheesy
Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by Donemmy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Splashme:
Nonsense!!!
Distance between the two towns is less than 5km
Silly propaganda just to boost the image of one good for nothing man in Aso Rock

Besides, very inferior tar that will go bad very soon.
I know that road very well.
They are only repairing bad portions.
Less than 3km my Brother. Why not Calaber-Abouchiche-Gakem-Katsina?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by DjSwaga(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Constructing a road, wit no good 'sand' base. No gutter. And u expect it to last 3months. Dis govt sef, na yahoo yahoo govt
Re: President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) by OluwaDanny(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quqote author=sarrki post=48955208]federal sir.
My brother stop deceiving yourself, there is no road work going on in the said location. As a matter of fact, I travelled from Gakem through Abuochichie to Calabar today. Let this government and it's agents try and be sincere for once.

From ogboma junction in benue state-vandekiya -obanliku north-ogoja-ikom-[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) / Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) / Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.