Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari (18027 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari / I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by SurefireFashion: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by dadaha: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2016
No kpomo to cut?

1 Like

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by exminister(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2016
pls next time u want to talk to him use sign gestures
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by joystickextend1(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2016
Okay..
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by flokii: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2016
Fayose for use Ekiti state assembly impeach Mr. President na cheesy
is he tired of stomach infrastructure or what?
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by ceeethru(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Mr fayose continue to tell him I believe one day the dullard from daura would hear.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Hummels back to Bayern. Morata back to Madrid. Pogba back to Man Utd. Luiz back to Chelsea. Nigeria Back to 1985.
- Ajala Jalingo
😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by highwaist: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2016
DDeliverer:
Forget Nigerians!!

While they suffer, they smile...nonsense angry angry

More hardship dey come!!!

Very soon...very very soon!

1$=600naira
1bag of rice=35k
1bag of cement=4k..
Make una enjoy una change..

Buhari should continue to deal with Nigerians...
Una deserve am...
God will destroy all the enemies of nigerian.God will destroy all the govmnt looters,God will destroy all people who contributed to present nigeria problem(amen!)

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by dermmy(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2016
Are u saying Nigerians were not hungry during ur party 16 years rule? Nonsense. After u have refused to use the bail out given to you now you want to shift the blame on Buhari. Use less man . keep stuggling for relevance.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by ginggerxy: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2016
adehsenior:
Fayose has forgotten that mr president have ear problem please advice him in writing.
you also 4got he is an illiterate lolz

1 Like

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by Viole(f): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2016
DDeliverer:
Forget Nigerians!!

1$=600naira
1bag of rice=35k
1bag of cement=4k..

Una deserve am...

Make we hear word...Because them Carry you migrate from Saoto et principe u come dey claim Nigerian Abi??

1 Like

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by skup008(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2016
Someone should pls tell BABA in a language he will understand. The hardship and hunger in the land is getting too much.

He seriously need those with clues and better ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nellybank(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2016
Hahahaha .... No mind d mumu aboki. The annoying part of it is dat he has not eaten since yestade
NaijaMutant:

Does your hungry family know you are still supporting Buhari online undecided

I just pity you the day they discover this undecided

1 Like

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by suteco16: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2016
DDeliverer:
Forget Nigerians!!

1$=600naira
1bag of rice=35k
1bag of cement=4k..

Una deserve am...

I reject this in Jesus' name

1 Like

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by engrjacuzzi: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2016
democracy allows one to speak his mind, if this was a military regime, fayose for dey jail now for speaking against the govt
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by emperorchedda(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2016
DDeliverer:
Forget Nigerians!!

1$=600naira
1bag of rice=35k
1bag of cement=4k..

Una deserve am...
We no dey complain o. Thank you
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by permanentgrace(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2016
No doubt abt that. There is an obvious hunger in the land. If you hear how my neighbours scrape their pots with spoon, you wont need to ask if people are hungry. This was unlike before. Buhari, pls for the sake of the country especially its citizens, resign. I repeat, resign buhari.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by biggie73(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari needs his opponent more than his allies. Or he needs both.
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by NigerDeltan(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2016
vedaxcool:
see ole wey follow chop for arms money dey complain about the effects of stealing govt money making noise ... he is sure wailing zombies will come out and cheer his statement despite stealing from them... Wailing zombies born foolish

U better grow up
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2016
IVORY2009:
The handlers and advisers of President Mohammedu Buhari are not managing him well enofe, time like dis, he should be advised, and @ the moment, Nigeria is about to sink, unless a quick decision is taken, I am affraid, of what the future owns to the youths who are the furture of tomorrow!
I only came to read your comment. How are you? Missed me? grin
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Viole:

Make we hear word...Because them Carry you migrate from Saoto et principe u come dey claim Nigerian Abi??
I am suspecting IVORY2009 is also from Sao Tome. cheesy
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by oaroloye(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2016
SHALOM!

There is TOO MUCH HUNGER IN THE COUNTRY!

My God- you have hit it in ONE- CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!!!

1 Like

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by electrokcoi(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Does your hungry family know you are still supporting Buhari online undecided

I just pity you the day they discover this undecided
no worry ur self I sabi him papa I go tell am
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by poweredcom(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin una never see anytin.....small time..hotel...go be your next door neigbour..as all girls don turn olosho...the rate at which girls are prostututiong ..is alarming.....now....even guys sef..now don turn sport betting as their office...ooo

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by olipo: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2016
and had to read through hoping to get to the stage where he proffered a solution and again I was disappointed,i strongly believe in the ability of does managing the economy of this country and there is a reason why things are like this and I also believe it's for a greater good for the country.
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by IceDude(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2016
olorunwa90:
I am optimistic that, Nigeria will great
Joseph the dreamer u better wake up.
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by shabakm: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2016
i salute you Mr president i like your courage, without you i wonder how nigeria will survive when the price of crude oil is less than $50 per barrel, during jonathan the price was more than $147 and Nigerian still surfer under him. kudos to buhari.
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by Hiploko(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2016
We are in a deep mess. What is the way out? GEJ is long gone..... PDP has done their best. Schools,roads,hospitals, Abuja city etc..... APC do yours. If not you will only enjoy 4years of our national history. 2 years is almost gone as a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by teemy(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2016
hate him or love him but you sure will agree that his message is true. govt's own stats bureau said similar that recently a lot people are out of jobs. it would be unfair to those in want if just for political points it is not believed or acted on.
Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by sbabimbola(f): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2016
I think GOVERNOR FAYOSE is a nairalander...... leave that alone, and don't go looking for his moniker.

Your Excellency I put it to you as an indigenous dual citizen of Ekiti, what are you doing with the fertile land in Ekiti?

Are you telling me that Buhari should come and plough the land for you?

NIGERIANS SHOULD WAKE UP!

The era of FREE MONEY is over!

1 Like

Re: Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by CHRISTIANO7779: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Did fayose expect tins to b beta wen w dont hv any source of generatn money to boost our economy ? Humm but i neva c Gov fayose caution the militant blown d pipeline everyday which is the only resources w hv now or advice the President on how to tackle the militants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers / Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill / Osun 2018: Gani Adams Decalre Support For APC candidate For "Yoruba Interest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.