Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married (2439 Views)

Too Much Masturbation Ain't Good, See Side Effects Discovered About Masturbation / Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Kingsley1000(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
'm not here to publicize or promote nudation......this style is called pro-doggy...it ensures deep penetration,the couple tends to attain the best sensation.......

some scientist believe it results to having a male child" is also thought to give the faster male sperm an
advantage seeing as sperm must swim against gravity
to get to the egg"

Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by finalboss(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bleep me mehn
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by donbenedict(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
cry

Rip to d lost sperrms

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Kingsley1000(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
finalboss:
Bleep me mehn
baba....hope you've tied the knot,if not,you are in the wrong place
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Kingsley1000(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
donbenedict:
cry

Rip to d lost sperms
i don't comprerhend,this thread is exclusively for married folks to help correct some ills and challenges they may have encountered in their sexual life and how to get any issue they sought for not for the unmarried
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Kingsley1000:
'm not here to publicize or promote nudation......this style is called pro-doggy...it ensures deep penetration,the couple tends to attain the best sensation.......

some scientist believe it results to having a male child" is also thought to give the faster male sperm an
advantage seeing as sperm must swim against gravity
to get to the egg"
ooh what a pose...!
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Kingsley1000(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
ooh what a pose...!

i rebuke you perverted sight....what about the pose?'''
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Lovelynature(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is tempting mehn. Guy, hope say you never finish your vaseline before uploading this picture grin grin
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by SweetPoison22: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmm, see positioning, even a reverend father will be tempted. grin
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Kingsley1000(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lovelynature:
This is tempting mehn. Guy, hope say you never finish your vaseline before uploading this picture grin grin
what's the correlation between this thread and vaseline ?
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Kingsley1000(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
SweetPoison22:
hope u ain't one or aspiring(seminarian)
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by SweetPoison22: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Kingsley1000:
hope u ain't one or aspiring(seminarian)
Not at all boss.
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by annnikky(f): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
SweetPoison22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Kingsley1000:

i rebuke you perverted sight....what about the pose?'''
Its beautiful grin
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by SweetPoison22: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
annnikky:
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Lol, i love that style. cheesy
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by annnikky(f): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Sweetpoison22 oga ooo cheesy
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by SweetPoison22: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
annnikky:
Sweetpoison22 oga ooo cheesy
Hmmm! Let me don't say anything cool
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
:Why is that nakkked chick up there undecided isnt this about couples ?
••••
I will add this nakked man and then they will be a couple cheesy

Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by annnikky(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Hmmm! Let me don't say anything cool
grin grin grin hmmmmmm... Berra cheesy
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by henrydadon(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

some people think it a joke..if u are good in bed your woman will be running home to u like
[img]http://i./2hl086Ui4W4YU.gif[/img]

guy should learn how to please a woman properly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by SweetPoison22: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
annnikky:
grin grin grin hmmmmmm... Berra cheesy
sadsadsad
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by endove(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
so u mean our forefathers did doggy style before giving birth to male children?

I n my hubby have never done doggy style yet I'm a mum to bbb
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Kingsley1000(m): 1:13am On Sep 01, 2016
endove:
so u mean our forefathers did doggy style before giving birth to male children?

I n my hubby have never done doggy style yet I'm a mum to bbb
ma! there is no certainty.what there are trying to prove is that probability of you having male issue is 70%
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Kingsley1000(m): 1:22am On Sep 01, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

some people think it a joke..if u are good in bed your woman will be running home to u like
[img]http://i./2hl086Ui4W4YU.gif[/img]

guy should learn how to please a woman properly
that's so true...it binds the couple together and amplifies the love in their relationship....
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Kingsley1000(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
Its beautiful grin
enjoy your wife at your youthful age....the good book says
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Kingsley1000:
enjoy your wife at your youthful age....the good book says
as I never marry nko?
Re: Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married by Kingsley1000(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2016
SweetPoison22:
....your wife will cherish it more,trust me

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Guilty Of This... Lolzzz / See Photo Of Dwarf And His Pretty Bride That Got Everyone Talking(photo) / What Was I Supposed To Do? Close My Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.