Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] (58348 Views)

"My Goals In This Life Is To Spoil You" - Simi Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ok
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by Ekakamba: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
[size=30pt]oya! Cum anh leak.[/size]

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by electrokcoi(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
henrydadon:
grin ycee be like

[img]http://i./96S2VVKPdcXgA.gif[/img]
but we all know the kind of licking
I no no
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by midasbliss(f): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
stunt

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by bettercreature(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Very disgusting statement,he dare not say that to my sister
Mehnn that is class------less

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by electrokcoi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
from leaking now them go get fukn case, I sabi dis children wela,
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by electrokcoi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
from leaking now them go get fukn case, I sabi dis children wela....
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by lebesgue(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
bettercreature:

If your sister's boyfriend says that he wanted to lick her, there is nothing you can do. Do you own your sister?
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by prosperoD3: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
na tom tom she bi angryna tom tom she bi
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by olu1759(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Simi only you?you falz,you again kunle gold,now ycee,tommorow kcee,next tumao don jazzy,bia take ur time oo.

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by tropaz(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ok
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by Fact007(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
He want to lick her Under G = to open and close quote author=rokiatu post=48960793]What I want to know is which part he wants to lick. grin grin grin

On a more serious note, this is a bit ticky. Trying to prove to people that they are so much in love. [/quote]
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
bettercreature:
As in ehn,so CLASSLESS undecided
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by bettercreature(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
lebesgue:

If your sister's boyfriend says that he wanted to lick her, there is nothing you can do. Do you own your sister?
It's going to be the end of the relationship if a guy say that to any lady in my family (especially in public)we are very classy and intelligent

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by bettercreature(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Trina0936:

As in ehn,so CLASSLESS undecided
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by Alfred234(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
oshey!!! Simi the lollipop

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
bettercreature:
Most of them are yahoo guys they are not intelligent they are just using music to cover up their dirty deals
Wow! Really?? That's a first time I am hearing DAT.
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by Fact007(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wow....it good to lick grin
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by harbeycares12(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Garshyzee:
all this their initial gra gra so...okay ooo...I'll keep watching and see where it leads them angry
Hmmmmmmm IGG indeed. May God help dem
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by toposa(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jhuniyour:
Shebi na u get your tongue.

She's got juice.
. ungodly people with their ungoly words very annoying. anyway he is under Satan's influence for using DAT immoral word

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by Heromaniaa: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
I want to lick you Evegran.
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by Fact007(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
rokiatu:
What I want to know is which part he wants to lick. grin grin grin

On a more serious note, this is a bit ticky. Trying to prove to people that they are so much in love.
He want to lick her Under G = to open and close
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by lebesgue(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
bettercreature:
It's going to be the end of the relationship if a guy say that to any lady in my family (especially in public)we are very classy and intelligent
It has nothing to do with classy and intelligent. The only person who can make such a decision is your sister, not you! Na only vex you go vex.
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by tunary(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
How person with him normal senses go dey lick woman toto? Is it meant for licking also? U go die of bacteria foolish fool. Hell fire go full remain o

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by lereinter(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
ladyF:
Lol lick bawo? Simi don turn to vicks lemon plus. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

O ja si

Ask the experienced women

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by fortunewise1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
ehnnnnn
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by fortunewise1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
all this celeb....ycee nr let falz catch u oooo[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by AliJohn(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ycee nd simi....

Chai,

Nna meh,dis is an END TIME love.
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by Paseus(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jhuniyour:
Shebi na u get your tongue.

She's got juice.
juice that contains cancer ba?
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by NevetsIbot(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sijo01:
Yeye is worrying the two both of them undecided
As in, the guy isn't even fine na... His songs are lame. Simi, you fall my hand gan o

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by Berbierklaus(f): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bolustic:
Na so Tiwa & TeeBilz start o.
Bad belle grin
Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by Paseus(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
bettercreature:
TIRI GBOSA 4 YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Graduates From First Grade (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Photos Of Bruno Iwuoha In A USA Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.