Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] (58351 Views)

"My Goals In This Life Is To Spoil You" - Simi Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
What I want to know is which part he wants to lick. grin grin grin

On a more serious note, this is a bit ticky. Trying to prove to people that they are so much in love.
it's either pusee or its CUNTinent or toto şef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Photos Of Bruno Iwuoha In A USA Hospital / Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.