Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company (21616 Views)

Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue / Buhari Confirms Appointment Of Joseph Chiedu Ugbo As N/delta Power Holding’s CEO / President Buhari: Appoints Chiedu Ugbo Ag MD Niger Delta Power Holding Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by Clemsworld(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
sigiyaya:
Niger delta power holding company
Ok i can understand that the IGBO'S holds about
40% of Niger delta, and ondo state about 70%
yoruba land, but what i don't understand is the involvement of this MALLAM shehu in a niger delta
affair angry angry angry angry buhari what can of nonsense is this
to promote transparency and avoid conspiracy. Well done Pa. Muhammed Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by 9ja4show: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
bittertruthz:

There are similarities between Spanish, Portuguese and Italian. None of these countries claim each other. All man maintain their territory and sovereignty.
Only in Nigeria that some ethnic group want to swallow another.

My friend quite there ! Your show of bigotry is alarming

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by ademusiwa16: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
[size=28pt]This is an igbo person, who is claiming he is a yoruba person.

fraudster.

look at this name, he is a fraudster. from the name, you know, he is a fraudster.

From people names as yoruba people, you will know who is a fraudster or not.
[/size]

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by able20(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
bittertruthz:

My friend that Chiedu Ugbo Joseph look like Delta. SS not SE
According to Buhari he is Igbo.i f you say SS or SE na your problem

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by soul2: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
amaechi1:
I would have said it is OK. But the names are all from the "north"

Bros go back to school to learn A for Apple. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by lordkhalifa(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
why must they northerners be in Niger Delta affairs in the name of federal character, must they be in every sector don't tell me we have Igbo man or ijaw man as MD chairing a
public sector in North undecided

Doghari the incompetent Buffon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by adanny01(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
sigiyaya:
Niger delta power holding company
yoruba land, but what i don't understand is the involvement of this MALLAM shehu in a niger delta
affair
angry angry angry angry buhari what can of nonsense is this

Is this ignorance or just being dumb

Do you even know what NDPHC/NIPP is or what it does? If you were asked in an exam right now, what will you write?

I was driving a car branded with NDPHC and the registered owner read 'Niger Delta', a police man stopped me in the South south seeing I was from the north asked this silly question, "What business do you have with our Niger Delta car?" Angrily I told him to google it or ask his boss.

The level of ignorance in Nigeria at the moment is so so high and even rising with sentiment making it worst.

Guy, there is an NDPHC injection substation 5km from my parents house in Kaduna state, maybe we should move Kaduna to Niger delta or Niger delta to Kaduna? Which would you prefer?

Maybe the NIPP funds being deducted since 2002 from federal allocation of all States be stopped and refunded for states that are not in the Niger delta!!! Also, let all NDPHC projects out side of Niger delta be moved to Niger delta so you will be happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by 4nobody4every1: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
adanny01:
Buhari is slowly uprooting corruption, James Olotu the former MD is a high calibre thief managing a bunch of thieves and robbers. My eyes saw corruption in NDPHC and the damage is real deap. I wonder if NDPHC would ever regain it's mandate under this guy. I wish him best of luck as he attempts to steer this pirate ship called NDPHC out of trouble waters.

Thumbs up Bubu!
cool

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by bittertruthz: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
9ja4show:

My friend quite there ! Your show of bigotry is alarming

which means Spanish, Portuguese and Italian are also bigots............. Get a life and face your 5 state of Biafra.
I am a Deltan, We have never been part of Eastern region. We were part of midwest region not eastern region.

Go and ask your father or social studies teacher. Anu ofia.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by Lakeland4321: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
bolseas:

not correct.

MD is Ugbo Chiedu Joseph - South East

ED F&A is Mallam Babayo Shehu - North

ED E&TS is Ife Oyedele - South West.

Mr Chiedu Ugbo is not from the south east, he is from Delta state (south south)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by niggi4life(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Buhari is trying his best, we should all support him...cos he is d president weda anybody likes it or not.
God bless Nigeria.
my brother, you just took your statement out of my mouth, how else does this man wants to try to please these people again?
I don't marginalise, i believe as a nigerian i am also part of ibo, hausa,efik, ibibio, fulani, yoruba and all.
Why can't we just sit down and make it right for once

Mark Zuckerberg is a jew( from Israel) yet the Americans accept him wholeheartedly.. Tribalism is worse than racism 200%

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by sigiyaya(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
adanny01:

Is this ignorance or just being dumb

Do you even know what NDPHC/NIPP is or what it does? If you were asked in an exam right now, what will you write?

I was driving a car branded with NDPHC and the registered owner read 'Niger Delta', a police man stopped me in the South south seeing I was from the north asked this silly question, "What business do you have with our Niger Delta car?" Angrily I told him to google it or ask his boss.

The level of ignorance in Nigeria at the moment is so so high and even rising with sentiment making it worst.

Guy, there is an NDPHC injection substation 5km from my parents house in Kaduna state, maybe we should move Kaduna to Niger delta or Niger delta to Kaduna? Which would you prefer?

Maybe the NIPP funds being deducted since 2002 from federal allocation of all States be stopped and refunded for states that are not in the Niger delta!!! Also, let all NDPHC projects out side of Niger delta be moved to Niger delta so you will be happy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I won die 4 laugh grin cheesy grin grin cheesy u see my guy i thank God for the police man who asked you that wonderful question, it is getting very clear day by day, see on a normal settings u are not supposed to be in that part of AFRICA with out at least ur ECOWAS passport, let's be realistic does what u see and feel(people way of life, religion, custom and tradition even the weather just to mention a few) in niger delta by any means look like what you see and feel in KADUNA Nigeria is not 0.ne and can never be. Soon and i mean very soon you and ur people will understand this cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by uckennety(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
bittertruthz:

which means Spanish, Portuguese and Italian are also bigots............. Get a life and face your 5 state of Biafra.
I am a Deltan, We have never been part of Eastern region. We were part of midwest region not eastern region.

Go and ask your father or social studies teacher. Anu ofia.

Tell that to nzeogwu who started it all!and ajuzie ewu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by Marcelini(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
[size=8pt]
uckennety:

Pay him no attention, he is another Afonja frustrated being. Won't be surprised if he is same person as Deadlytruth.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by adanny01(m): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I won die 4 laugh grin cheesy grin grin cheesy u see my guy i thank God for the police man who asked you that wonderful question, it is getting very clear day by day, see on a normal settings u are not supposed to be in that part of AFRICA with out at least ur ECOWAS passport, let's be realistic does what u see and feel(people way of life, religion, custom and tradition even the weather just to mention a few) in niger delta by any means look like what you see and feel in KADUNA Nigeria is not 0.ne and can never be. Soon and i mean very soon you and ur people will understand this cool cool

Are you sure you are any different to that police officer? He was indeed a dumb fellow and am disappointed you two are alike.

Because of your post above, I began to wonder how Alaska and Texas became states in the same county United States of America. That country needs to break up too you know!
Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
''every time nah northerners e dey appoint! ''
Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by Organs(m): 12:19am On Sep 01, 2016
amaechi1:
I would have said it is OK. But the names are all from the "north"

Exactly, not only that, they are all muslims also with muslim names. Imagine he made a muslim the MD. just check his name Joseph, na wah for all this islamization oh....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by sigiyaya(m): 12:35am On Sep 01, 2016
adanny01:

Are you sure you are any different to that police officer? He was indeed a dumb fellow and am disappointed you two are alike.

Because of your post above, I began to wonder how Alaska and Texas became states in the same county United States of America. That country needs to break up too you know!
grin grin grin grin grin u always have a way to make me laugh grin grin cheesy cheesy grin United states of America u said cheesy grin grin cheesy angry hope u understand what the word UNITED means.
Now let me educate u. Alaska and Texas were United on mutual concept and understanding, they were never amalgamated. Base on that mutual unity a government was formed to best interest of all with provisions for resource control which created room for competition among the states, this became healthy to their stable economy and it resulted to general development (employment for the youth, security, infrastructure etc )of the country you know and refer today as the United States of America.

Note:No matter how good America is today if any state rises as to pull about of unity of America simply a referendum will be conducted for the people of that state to decide their fate because it is their God give right as a group of people.

Now can such happen in ur so call useless federal republic?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by nnokwa042(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2016
ayrulez:
If it was an eastern president we had, he will have south eastern people more in his cabinet..the day we stop seeing ourselves as a tribe or a member of a religion and see ourselves as Nigerians, then, I pray the country will be better and we will get to the promise land....
u want us to see our selves as one while buhari gave all appointments to aboooki people the question is do northerners see other Nigerians brother or infidel?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by amaechi1: 2:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Organs:

Exactly, not only that, they are all muslims also with muslim names. Imagine he made a muslim the MD. just check his name Joseph, na wah for all this islamization oh....

You got my joke. People who fond of checking names against competency will comment on this one. God dey!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by tit(f): 2:45am On Sep 01, 2016
buhari's political obituary has already been written.
let him stay there like statue till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by Igalaprince: 2:50am On Sep 01, 2016
This Op Sef.mtchee.
Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by Ezyp(m): 4:37am On Sep 01, 2016
So funny everyone is arguing about north west south east bullshit....No-one is concerned about how the ENGINEERS are been side lined in this 'regime'......
Imagine an engineer by profession the C.J

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by bittertruthz: 5:49am On Sep 01, 2016
uckennety:

cry me a river........... Is Nzeogwu president of Delta? Anybody can ally with another country to fight. Nzeogwu wish in not my wish. Nzeogwu is a military man, a traitor not a traditional ruler neither president.
I watch the civil war clip and saw Belgians fighting along Biafra.

Che Guevara was Argentine but fought in Cuba revolution, Congo revolution and later died in Bolivia revolution. That doesn't mean Argentines are from Cuba, Congo neither Bolivia.

Like as i said, get a life and face your 5 states of Biafra................Noise makers.
Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by bayelsaowei(m): 5:58am On Sep 01, 2016
When would regions / states be allowed to generate their own power? ?...I hope to witness that day...
Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by Progressive01(m): 6:00am On Sep 01, 2016
These people's hearts and minds are burned up beyond salvation. Utter madness to say the least.

Buhari appoints a northerner, thread runs a thousand pages with each one of them taking turns to wail and curse like spoilt little kids.

Buhari appoints their brother and the next thing we hear is "who cares", "who is he trying to deceive??"

If you don't care then shut that smelly mouth up either ways and stop throwing brown saliva all over the place.
Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by QuotaSystem: 6:06am On Sep 01, 2016
sigiyaya:
[s]Niger delta power holding company
affair angry angry angry angry buhari what can of nonsense is this [/s]

lordkhalifa:
[s]why must they northerners be in Niger Delta affairs in the name of federal character, must they be in every sector don't tell me we have Igbo man or ijaw man as MD chairing a
public sector in North undecided

Doghari the incompetent Buffon[/s]

Going by your twisted logic, you are then hypocrites for complaining about only northerners being appointed heads of the security agencies since it's a fact that northerners dominate the armed forces. S1lly kids.

You can keep crying, bia_fraud is dead and our national resources will continue to be administered by the FG. You can both go suck on a cactus if dissatisfied.

Well done President Buhari on the appointments.
Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by Oshin56(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2016
that's is a good move fRom the president and I will like if he can reverse the privatization of the DISCOS AND GENCOS SHALLOM
Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by IVORY2009(m): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
These people's hearts and minds are burned up beyond salvation. Utter madness to say the least.

Buhari appoints a northerner, thread runs a thousand pages with each one of them taking turns to wail and curse like spoilt little kids.

Buhari appoints their brother and the next thing we hear is "who cares", "who is he trying to deceive??"

If you don't care then shut that smelly mouth up either ways and stop throwing brown saliva all over the place.
[/s]

U hv started dis early mor mor abi? Why can u be urself?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company by uckennety(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2016
bittertruthz:

cry me a river........... Is Nzeogwu president of Delta? Anybody can ally with another country to fight. Nzeogwu wish in not my wish. Nzeogwu is a military man, a traitor not a traditional ruler neither president.
I watch the civil war clip and saw Belgians fighting along Biafra.

Che Guevara was Argentine but fought in Cuba revolution, Congo revolution and later died in Bolivia revolution. That doesn't mean Argentines are from Cuba, Congo neither Bolivia.

Like as i said, get a life and face your 5 states of Biafra................Noise makers.

Ur d traitor......
Nkita ohia

Even buhari will join to skin u alive!bb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law / Okorocha Hijacked APC Officials, Kept Them In Govt House - Sen. Uwajumogu (VID) / Gbenga Daniel Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.