Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) (32427 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Branded Bread Seen In Osun (Photo) / President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Olril18:

Lol! People like u make me sad and laugh at d same time.especially as I always see ur propanganda driven nonsense about osun.u are probably an online agent of the useless goatee governor.

And to aregbe! Lol. I respect ur propanganda machine, its damnn strong! Constructing schools where students are failing waec,the last time I checked, despite all the schools that have being built, education in osun is absolute shambes, in the last waec osun finished 29th, in the last four years, 29th was the highest osun has finished. In addition to that, the human resources [teachers)who are supposed to man the administration of this schools are owed several months of salaries, hungry,and of course demotivated.
So instead of making their teachers happy by paying salaries
And instead of looking at the reasons why students are failing woefully and education is in absolute shambles despite the so call investment(including the so call opon imo)in education
So aregbesola decided yet again to pull another stunt out of his propanganda pocket.

Lol! Hats off to aregbe!

You must be one of the ALATENUJEs! Proponents of stomach infrastructure.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by neocortex: 2:27am On Sep 01, 2016
It will be a disgrace if Buhari travels all the way from Abuja to commission
an uncompleted high school.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by aresa: 3:14am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
neocortex:
It will be a disgrace if Buhari travels all the way from Abuja to commission
an uncompleted high school.
[/s]

We don't care what you think. lol @ Igbos getting mad because their is nothing to commission in their village...smh
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by tola268: 4:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
All set to host the President of federal republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari in the state of Osun for the commissioning of the newly built Osogbo High School, tomorrow 01/09/2016 by the governor of the state of Osun Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola as finishing touches are being put on some areas around the school premises.

source: http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/buhari-to-commission-newly-built-school.html?m=1

Aregbesola belittle President Buari by calling him to commission only Osogbo High school formerly known as Osogbo Grammar School. The secondary High School in Osun State are more than 300, only Osogbo High School is specially built to deceive the President. I am sure President Buari is not a fool as Aregbesola four persons cabinet think. Aregbesola must explaying where almost #35bn bailout money meant for paying salary and pensions is diverted to. The governor gave money to Adelugba to buy cloth for some senseless retirees who will be praising liar governor in the presence of the President. The truth will come out after President visit but what am afraid of is that Buari may not come and ask Osinbajo to represent him and the President will not know that Yoruba leaders are not sincere
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by tola268: 5:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Aregbesola owes senior workers and pensioners eight and half months salary and pension apart from percentages of unpaid arrears of pensions in Ecobank. He owes junior workers and pensioners that their money is less than twenty thousand naira three months. He owes gratuity of pensioners from 2009 up to date. He bought some retirees by promising them graituity to sing praise him in the presence of President today even he bought uniform for those senseless retirees calling themselves Triangular retirees leading by Adelugba. God is watching you

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by lizliz: 6:16am On Sep 01, 2016
Is that the best he can commission! It's well with Naija
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2016
tola268:
Aregbesola belittle President Buari by calling him to commission only Osogbo High school formerly known as Osogbo Grammar School. The secondary High School in Osun State are more than 300, only Osogbo High School is specially built to deceive the President. I am sure President Buari is not a fool as Aregbesola four persons cabinet think. Aregbesola must explaying where almost #35bn bailout money meant for paying salary and pensions is diverted to. The governor gave money to Adelugba to buy cloth for some senseless retirees who will be praising liar governor in the presence of the President. The truth will come out after President visit but what am afraid of is that Buari may not come and ask Osinbajo to represent him and the President will not know that Yoruba leaders are not sincere
abegi stop wailing and ranting here where's ur source of information here hmm?u can't be typing trash and saying fables thing thank God people are more informed more than before for u to know people are not carried out by stomach infrastructure by d so called some set of pdp governors are doing. let me tell u here ogbeni has set d pace already. d workers are happy with him and his excos u can't be fooling urself and saying u av make a point here. in d next 20 years people will still vote for apc candidate in d state of osun. even d pensioners and workers will vote for him. nlc chairman is currently in d state of osun praising ogbeni for employing more people in his government. u are free to rant and wail ok. d more u are wailing here d more ogbeni is winning d heart of d people in d sw. ogbeni fulfilled his promise to his people not writing or signing mou on paper like what other pdp governors are doing. we ask questions here not sitting back and be saying trash. he has been helping d masses. we pray for him and we av see d result of it. pdp won't smell that seat for 20 years quote me anywhere.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2016
tola268:
Aregbesola owes senior workers and pensioners eight and half months salary and pension apart from percentages of unpaid arrears of pensions in Ecobank. He owes junior workers and pensioners that their money is less than twenty thousand naira three months. He owes gratuity of pensioners from 2009 up to date. He bought some retirees by promising them graituity to sing praise him in the presence of President today even he bought uniform for those senseless retirees calling themselves Triangular retirees leading by Adelugba. God is watching you
abegi stop wailing and ranting here where's ur source of information here hmm?u can't be typing trash and saying fables thing thank God people are more informed more than before for u to know people are not carried out by stomach infrastructure by d so called some set of pdp governors are doing. let me tell u here ogbeni has set d pace already. d workers are happy with him and his excos u can't be fooling urself and saying u av make a point here. in d next 20 years people will still vote for apc candidate in d state of osun. even d pensioners and workers will vote for him. nlc chairman is currently in d state of osun praising ogbeni for employing more people in his government. u are free to rant and wail ok. d more u are wailing here d more ogbeni is winning d heart of d people in d sw.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2016
lizliz:
Is that the best he can commission! It's well with Naija
yea let him commission it. it shows he love education sector to d fullest.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2016
Olril18:

Lol! People like u make me sad and laugh at d same time.especially as I always see ur propanganda driven nonsense about osun.u are probably an online agent of the useless goatee governor.

And to aregbe! Lol. I respect ur propanganda machine, its damnn strong! Constructing schools where students are failing waec,the last time I checked, despite all the schools that have being built, education in osun is absolute shambes, in the last waec osun finished 29th, in the last four years, 29th was the highest osun has finished. In addition to that, the human resources [teachers)who are supposed to man the administration of this schools are owed several months of salaries, hungry,and of course demotivated.
So instead of making their teachers happy by paying salaries
And instead of looking at the reasons why students are failing woefully and education is in absolute shambles despite the so call investment(including the so call opon imo)in education
So aregbesola decided yet again to pull another stunt out of his propanganda pocket.

Lol! Hats off to aregbe!
continue typing ur trash here ok. post d source here ok. ogbeni has been doing well for d workers even upon d economic recession we are in he still pays d workers both full payment and half payment.continue ranting and wailing here ok.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Olril18(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2016
Mosesm:

You must be one of the ALATENUJEs! Proponents of stomach infrastructure.
Lol. Alatenuje indeed. Can u define an alatenuje and wat makes me one?

U know the truth but uve choosen the path of lies, to lick the ass of politicians.
Btw why didn't u attack my post and dissect my lies, u have nothing to offer hence u result to insult.

U are the alatenuje not me.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Progressive01(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:
This Buhari sef na something, so he no get better thing to do...

Na high school wey dem never finish he wan come commission all the way from Abuja

#IPityNigeria
Jonathan once travelled to my state to commission a renovated primary school and a bore hole. How's that for an utterly jobless president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Olril18(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
continue typing ur trash here ok. post d source here ok. ogbeni has been doing well for d workers even upon d economic recession we are in he still pays d workers both full payment and half payment.continue ranting and wailing here ok.
Ogbeni has been treating the workers well?
Lol!
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by sinite93(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2016
OvieE:
For president to commission a school is very sad. I never hear of other nation's leaders commission common schools or roads. That is not a president job. I have never hear of Obama commission anything of all years he has been on that throne. Commissioning stuff should be for local leaders and not for president.
I support you brother. The so called APC are fond of frivolities laced with propanganda and lies
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by sinite93(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

We don't care what you think. lol @ Igbos getting mad because their is nothing to commission in their village...smh
No be Igbos alone, one of the the poorest states in Nigeria still has gut to host a presidential visitation in this economic dillema. Yeye people, Shey na university he build ni. when you suffer wella, you go know how to differentiate nonsense from sense. Mtcheeeeeeeerw
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by oloribabs(f): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Are you for real at all?
Are you joking or serious?
You must be really joking, honestly.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Progressive01:
Jonathan once travelled to my state to commission a renovated primary school and a bore hole. How's that for an utterly jobless president.
abegi let pmb he's doing what d masses are expecting him to do oo.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Olril18:

Lol. Alatenuje indeed. Can u define an alatenuje and wat makes me one?

U know the truth but uve choosen the path of lies, to lick the ass of politicians.
Btw why didn't u attack my post and dissect my lies, u have nothing to offer hence u result to insult.

U are the alatenuje not me.
exactly alatenuje and stomach infrastructure person will be spotted any where oo.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by oloribabs(f): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Olril18:

Ogbeni has been treating the workers well?
Lol!
Don't mind the guy, he must be high on something or he's naive of what has been going on in the state
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2016
oloribabs:

Are you for real at all?
Are you joking or serious?
You must be really joking, honestly.
yea am real u can come around and see things for yourself not listen to here say.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by oloribabs(f): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yea am real u can come around and see things for yourself not listen to here say.
I'm putting it to you that you don't know what you are saying. Because the government is owing the workers as against your believe
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2016
sinite93:
No be Igbos alone, one of the the poorest states in Nigeria still has gut to host a presidential visitation in this economic dillema. Yeye people, Shey na university he build ni. when you suffer wella, you go know how to differentiate nonsense from sense. Mtcheeeeeeeerw
u will be d one that's poor cos' typing trash here shows u are poor in ur mind.u can't compare ipob state to d state of osun ok d difference is very clear.a state that create jobs to d people.u better change ur mindset.don't compare south east state to d state of osun ooo. d difference is clear oo.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by neocortex: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former
- Einstein
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2016
oloribabs:

I'm putting it to you that you don't know what you are saying. Because the government is owing the workers as against your believe
but u know well that he's paying salaries to them. at least half salary is better than none.ogbeni still has everyone's vote .
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by oloribabs(f): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
but u know well that he's paying salaries to them. at least half salary is better than none.ogbeni still has everyone's vote .
I've said a silent prayer for you. That half income/salary (that's not regular) will better for you,And so shall it be for you and your family
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by mapet: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2016
Unsad:
I was in my state ; osun state, last week and I must say even though Aregbe has been a failure he's made giant strides in terms of academic structures in the state.

See contradiction grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2016
for six months now ondo state governor has not paid d salaries of workers only for d workers to be borrowing loans from banks. let me tell u here mimiko here dissappoint his people with empty promise without fulfilling them. ondo state comprised of 19 local government still he can't manage it well oooo.he's collecting 13% derivation from d fg still can't pay salaries to d workers.mimiko has failed his people. people regret voting for him in his second term. pls let us be asking questions oooo. not wailing and ranting everywhere.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2016
oloribabs:

I've said a silent prayer for you. That half income/salary (that's not regular) will better for you,And so shall it be for you and your family
hmmm hearing another things again it's regular ooo. even pensioners arrears are regular too.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by KahlDrogo(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

[s]I am not hungry bro, by His grace, but I have first hand information frm there, my friend's father have not been paid, I don't know where/ who is feeding u with lies bro..[/s]
Shut up. You are hungry. grin
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Robbin7(m): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Other presidents dey commission multi-national projcts, we dey celebrate high school.....

PMB is working.
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2016
pmb live in d state of osun
Re: Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2016
pmb live pics coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M / Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout / Osinbajo, Sanwo, Others Take APC Door-to-door Campaign To Kosofe, Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.