Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question (2254 Views)

7 Pictures That Shows You Have A Dirty Mind (photos) / 7 Pictures That Best Describe "Yoruba Demons" / 7 Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by YorubaDemon(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
In a few days, we’ll be ushered into the ember months of 2016. These months constitute the last four months of the year.

It’s also that time where you pull out your 2016 resolution list to re-evaluate. Tick off which items have been achieved and which ones need more effort.

If getting married or being in a serious relationship is on the agenda and it’s seemingly not happening, then you need to re-evaluate that part of your life.

While you’re checking and looking into the deepest parts of your soul, nosy parents and other Nigerians won’t stop asking:

"Why are you still single? When are you getting married?"

And other slight variants of the above. Here are 7 pictures that give ready answers to those people who want to marry you off in a flash:

very true

cc maximilian0
rimosa
iamDaisy
heartofjasmine
KiinGs

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by HungerBAD: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ishilove come here.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by iamDaisy(f): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
you try small tongue
Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by herzern1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2016

Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
some lonely mumu will be like "single life is the best" undecided
Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by heartofjasmine(f): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
what bout lesbians? cheesy
Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by jamex93(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by heartofjasmine(f): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamDaisy:
you try small tongue
forgot lesboo cheesy
Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by iamDaisy(f): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
forgot lesboo cheesy
14yards in buhari's voice cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by AyamConfidence(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
In Adekunle Gold's voice

won pe mi si party, pe MA romo to dah
mo n ba nkan soro, boyfriend ba yoju
oni bobo calm down, no dey trespass oooo
oooooo gbomo wa, ooo de le gbomo lo

there's a man for every woman,a woman for every man
shebi na so na so them talk ooo
nibo ni temi wa oooo

Emi na fe love oooooo... mo ti ready oooo...i need a girl oooo
Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by Lovelynature(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamDaisy:
you try small tongue
I have seen the reason why I shouldn't be single any more wink
Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by Lovelynature(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
what bout lesbians? cheesy
No, no not when guys are out there #grabs her closer#

Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ishilove come here.
I don show cheesy

Oya confess which picture relates to your bachelorhood grin
Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by HungerBAD: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ishilove:

I don show cheesy

Oya confess which picture relates to your bachelorhood grin

Choose your own.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
oh ho ho *sobs* cry
accordin' ta this post I ain't as fly as I thought
Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bia, this demon, don't you have hearts to break? You're always here creating one mumu thread or the other. undecided
Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

Choose your own.

My own no dey there

Ah, okay, I've seen one

*people are as confusing as fvck*
Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by Bravemargai(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
cheesy

Re: 7 Pictures To Help You Answer The “why Are You Still Single” Question by maximilian0(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
cool nice bro

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl / He Allowed Her To Fix The Stick In The Right Place And He Released A Hot(pics) / Guys: Beware Of Penile Fracture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.