Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How To Orgasm??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Orgasm??? (803 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or / The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Orgasm??? by pussyluver(f): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
So I'm one of those questions "how do I orgasm" I lost my virginity late as I was waiting for marriage. I am happy that I waited I think he is the right one. I've never had any huge sexual desire to lose it sooner. I do not masterbate and do not know how or where to start. Sometimes in the bath if I touch myself and nothing happensiI feel stupid. I have a thyroid problem I'm on meds and my blood is checked every year. I'm not sure if that might play a role. He wants to give me orgasms and do things to make me feel good. I do get wet during floor play. During sex I like being on top and sometimes if I hit a rhythm I think something happens that I like...but I can't find that spot every time. He probably thinks its him but I'm sure its not. Its me. So I've been reading articles on this website and other questions and wondered if anyone had any suggestions
Re: How To Orgasm??? by Bravemargai(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
You've got to relax ,and are you sure his hitting the right keys.

Try telling him to give u a full body massage with scented oil.will MAKE U RELAXED.

(1) (Reply)

Love Zone:kiss Me, Like You Wanna Be Loved / Best Pre Wedding Photoshoot Ever... / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.