Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or (1969 Views)

End Time Male Tailor Measure Female Client Touching Her Private Part, Spark Out / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / HELP: Am I Normal? I Cannot Achieve Orgasm Without Licki-Licki (True Confession) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or by Charidon: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
igodoTV

Home Lifestyle Relationship
LifestyleRelationship
How to Get a Woman to Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Orgasm Tips for Men
By igodoTV - January 16, 2017 0 2

Did you know that some women have the ability to reach climax without even being touched down there? Wouldn’t that be amazing if you could make that happen for your woman tonight? You know that you would easily become the best that she has ever had and that is exactly what you want to be.

You want to be able to get a woman to orgasm without even touching her down there and you want to make this happen tonight. You want to give her amazing pleasure that she is overcome and cannot control her own body. In order to make this happen, you need and MUST learn these groundbreaking female orgasm tips for men.
First and foremost, you have to be able to tap into her mind. This is a downfall that most men have in the bedroom but it is one that you don’t have to have. You need to be able to get inside of her mind and to be able to stimulate her that way. For every woman, her orgasm is made read more https://www.igodotv.com/2017/01/16/how-to-get-a-woman-to-orgasm-without-even-touching-her-groundbreaking-female-orgasm-tips-for-men/
Re: How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or by Luizkid(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
(in i go dye's voice) if she can't come, she should gooo

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or by NaWetinDey(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
What about a way to get a man to climax without touching him? I hate it when some people behave as if a man's life is solely to please a woman. Which begs to ask: can you ever really satisfy any woman unless she is satisfied with what she has?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Unless I'm Anastasia Steele, that's so impossible!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or by Charidon: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fabulocity:
Unless I'm Anastasia Steele, that's so impossible!

why not try to read the content and see how
Re: How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or by Charidon: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
NaWetinDey:
What about a way to get a man to climax without touching him? I hate it when some people behave as if a man's life is solely to please a woman. Which begs to ask: can you ever really satisfy any woman unless she is satisfied with what she has?

yes there is still way to satisfy a man but I picked the one am interested in. its there in igodo TV relationship matters
Re: How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or by NaWetinDey(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2017
Charidon:

yes there is still way to satisfy a man but I picked the one am interested in. its there in igodo TV relationship matters

OK. Thanks for your mild response

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Sexy Nigerian Firefighter(photos) / Irish Woman Goes On Rampage On A Nigerian Shop In Dublin Ireland / How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.