Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe (589 Views)

Abet No Any Nairalander Gel Fine Reach My Babe (pics) / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe by golor(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Just dropped my four years university pen, before I did, my babe keep encouraging, she keep saying Golor do a nice project so that you will have a good grade and get job easily, so that you will come and marry me, this babe is just in her year two, every moment of the day she says it. When I request for love making she will make same statement, come and pay for my head. She do make that statement, but one issue with us is that we lack trust, I monitor her calls, her own is worst she follow me bomba to bomba like mad, have raised hands on her one or twice which I did regret. I love my babe but she always feel she love me most. One thing I love most about her,is that when ever she pass the night in my crips, when I happen to be living the house, she will call me and say, Golor have you kiss me today,not even a hug and you re going out. I was a player not until I met this babe.. but my issue is, if I leave for service how do we cope nd make her marriage idea to come to pass! I can't just afford to leave this babe, someone please advice me.

How do we make this relationship work out with long distance that may likely chip in when I leave for service.
Re: Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe by kingDavidda1st(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abeg just tell us wetin you want cos if i dey read all those English ehn

Re: Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe by NemzySeries(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
d absence of Trust is already a faulty foundation
Re: Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe by ShayGirl(f): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is Bab now d new name for Babe or Bae?...undecidedundecided
sounds like barber to me sha gringringrin

Cant really understand ur grammar though.....bt all I can chip in is that Trust do Matter in a relationship...if u can't afford to loose her, then try trusing her...
Re: Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
I am not understanding
Re: Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
And what you mean 'Bab'?
Re: Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe by IamLEGEND1: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2016
I don't even understand anything here.
Re: Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe by emperorchedda(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2016
I think you should concentrate with your studies, go for your national service, when you're back and still love her, wife her
Re: Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe by deenvibe(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2016
Make sure u dnt concentrate so u can fail two of ur papers... by doing so extra years is sure 4 u,by then she would be in 400level so u can graduate together
Re: Dont Know How To Make It Up For My Babe by golor(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2016
deenvibe:
Make sure u dnt concentrate so u can fail two of ur papers... by doing so extra years is sure 4 u,by then she would be in 400level so u can graduate together

Funny Nigerian, read d post again, am done with school.

(1) (Reply)

. / Good Bye To Old School: Meet The New School Of Sexual Relationships / Must Read: The Neighbourhood Wh*re - Part 1 {playboy Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.