Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Good Bye To Old School: Meet The New School Of Sexual Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Bye To Old School: Meet The New School Of Sexual Relationships (590 Views)

Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities / Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Bye To Old School: Meet The New School Of Sexual Relationships by BuzzAss(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2016
It’s the new cool, crazy craziness it is.

In this period of animate existence, crazy things seem to be fun, and it is what we wallow in.

Indiscriminately, people mostly youths just follow trends, move along with the whirlwind of westernization totally forgetting or ignoring the root, our source which used to be affluently rich in culture, values, and beliefs and we gleefully follow the trend without questioning the craziness going around but then why would they question what they love especially when it’s the new sexy?

Ad nauseam, I’ve seen people get involve with the opposite sex and they have nothing, like absolutely nothing to justify their actions of having a fling. Just when I thought I’ve heard the craziest thing in my life, my shock absorber malfunctioned the day I heard a young lady say to her friend in “defense”, ”

it’s nothing serious, you know na…just to feel cool

” when her friend attacked her for the hanky-panky with a family man that happens to live the flat opposite hers.

That day, every cell, tissue, organ, system, blood,bones in short every part of me screamed silently as I took a quick glance at the speaker.

She isn’t a hooker, or LovePeddler to say, she’s typically young, “good” mannered like from older people’s view, beautiful to behold and of course I knew of her relationship which at that time I could term “serious”.

Did I forget to add that she’s a Christian in fact, a dedicated worker in one of the biggest ministries we have in the country.

Couldn’t help but ask myself over and over, “what was cool in having a little on the side with someone else’s husband or wife just for the fun of it?”

Agitated, disturbed deep down in my spirit, I decided to ask a friend “where has the sacredness and piety of sex gone?” And he replied,

“babes, I’m sure you know sometimes you just don’t wanna feel attached, you just want a “do-and-go” fun, or be relieved of the urge or probably you’re just sexually attracted to the person. It’s called casual sex, it’s nothing jor!”

And I just watched bewildered as he went on explaining.

Read More at BuzzAss
http://buzzass.com/2016/10/08/casual-sex/
Re: Good Bye To Old School: Meet The New School Of Sexual Relationships by krak101(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2016
It's called a fling. Or. Some daredevil act.. Just to try something new
Re: Good Bye To Old School: Meet The New School Of Sexual Relationships by Cutehector(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2016
Naaaaah. Not cool.

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Friend. / Gay Pastor Jide Macaulay Says Nigerians Should Apologise To Bisi Alimi / Guys, What Will You Do If This Happens To You On A Date With Your Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.