Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an (1231 Views)

Scientists Confirm Amazed At The Accuracy Of Verses Of The Glorious Qur'an / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed / The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2009
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim,

The Qur’an is a book of historical accuracy. One such accurate event which has corrected the mistakes of many Christians and historians is the fate of the Pharaoh who drowned in the Red Sea whilst pursuing Moses. The Biblical story would have us believe that the matter ended when the Pharaoh drowned. But the Qur’an explains further. When he was drowning the Pharaoh confessed his faith in Allah. But it was too late, and Allah promised him:

[center]“This day We shall preserve you in your body, so that you may be a sign for those who come after you. But indeed many of mankind are heedless of Our signs” (Surah Yunus 10:92)[/center]

In 1898 the tombs of various pharaohs were discovered in the Valley of the Kings, in Egypt. In 1975 Dr Maurice Bucaille, an eminent French surgeon was allowed to examine the mummified bodies of Rameses II and the pharaoh who had pursued Moses - Merneptah. Dr Bucaille discovered that Merneptah had received very violent blows to several parts of his body and had suffered a massive heart attack. Amazingly, these are the results which occur when someone dies from drowning! Thus Allah had saved the body of the transgressing pharaoh as a sign for all humanity.

For those who say that Muhammad (saw) knew his history and wrote it in the Qur’an, the following shall prove otherwise. In the year 615CE the Roman army was defeated by the Persians. About this event Allah revealed:

[center]“The Romans have been defeated in the lowest land, but in a few years they shall be victorious again, within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after, is only with Allah”
(Surah Ar-Rum 30:2-4)
[/center]

The words of Allah proved true as the Persians were defeated at the battle of Issus, 7 years later in 622CE. There is no possible way that Muhammad (saw) could have known (if he wrote the Qur’an) that the Romans would be victorious. In fact he also did not know that the ‘lowest land’ at which the battle was fought was literally that. The battle in 615CE was fought on the shores of the Dead Sea, the lowest point below sea level on earth, at 1,300ft.

A book with these credentials could only be from the Creator of the heavens and the earth. A book which we need to acquaint ourselves with. A book . . .
[center]
“, which has been revealed to you (O’ Muhammad) so that you may lead mankind out of the darkness and into the light” (Surah lbrahim 14:1)
[/center]

Source: www.recite-quran.com/aboutquran/uniquebook.pdf
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2009
Continuation:
[center]
Narrated By Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Every Prophet was given miracles because of which people believed, but what I have been given, is Divine Inspiration which Allah has revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will outnumber the followers of the other Prophets on the Day of Resurrection."

Bukhari - Volume 6 - Book 61 - Hadith 504
[/center]
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by Nezan(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
See me see delusion; the Bible recorded the death of Pharoah much earlier. mohammed plagiarised this story and you want us to give him credit? yes, may be credit for plagiarising the Bible cheesy cheesy cheesy

If the USA were defeated in Afghanistan in this age, anybody living in this generation will know that USA will retaliate back in a more deadly manner, save us the crap!
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2009
Nezan:

See me see delusion; the Bible recorded the death of Pharoah much earlier. mohammed plagiarised this story and you want us to give him credit? yes, may be credit for plagiarising the Bible cheesy cheesy cheesy

If Qur'an was truly copied from the Bible why its account of the Pharaoh differs the one in the bible? And that of the Qur'an is later found to be accurate? Where do you think prophet Muhammad derived this info from unless the author of the Qur'an was God Himself? Think man!

Nezan:

If the USA were defeated in Afghanistan in this age, anybody living in this generation will know that USA will retaliate back in a more deadly manner, save us the crap!

Irrelevant.
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by noetic15(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
how accurate is the koran?

a. mohammed had a conversation with alexandra the great

b. aaron is the brother of mary

Conclusion: the koran is a fraud.
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by Nezan(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
@muhsin; You see why I say you guys are deluded? the Bible recorded that Pharoah drowned, what are the signs of a drowned body? everybody could tell. mohammed plagiarised the Bible and you want us to give him credit? Bullshit!!
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by littleb(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
Nezan:

@muhsin; You see why I say you guys are deluded? the Bible recorded that Pharoah drowned, what are the signs of a drowned body? everybody could tell. mohammed plagiarised the Bible and you want us to give him credit? Bullshit!!

Was there anything regarding the body of pharao in the bible? NO! Quran has the destiny of his body to be preserved as a sign stated 1400 years ago, which was later discovered. At least, The pharao preserved body is obvious, now in your argument, what make the difference between a drowned body and preserved body. I think you need to reflect on this. Is plagiarisng bible justified ? Morover, Muhammad was never lettered, neither read nor write. Do you think if prophet Muhammad could not be called a proffessor for the great work in producing Quran, then more questions need to be asked about him.
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by Nezan(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
@littleb, see how funny you sound cheesy

The Biblical record of the drowning of pharoah was written hundreds of years before mohammed, was it not?

By the time mohammed existed, the pharoah's body was already preserved hundreds of years before.

Mohammed definately must have had knowlegde of the preservation, grin

So in essence, he was writing about something he already knew!

How funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by I: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
noetic15:

how accurate is the koran?

a. mohammed had a conversation with alexandra the great

b. aaron is the brother of mary

Conclusion: the koran is a fraud.

Most ever senseless reply!

Nezan:

@littleb, see how funny you sound cheesy

The Biblical record of the drowning of pharoah was written hundreds of years before mohammed, was it not?

By the time mohammed existed, the pharoah's body was already preserved hundreds of years before.

Mohammed definately must have had knowlegde of the preservation, grin

So in essence, he was writing about something he already knew!

How funny grin grin grin grin grin

Senseless for the day! embarassed
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by Nezan(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
Thank God for internet, you dont have anything sensible to counter the senseless posts, yet you call them senseless? duh!
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by I: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
Sorry, pal, you are not worthy debating with. lipsrsealed
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by Nezan(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ha ha ha, peeps on NL
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
I kinda agree with "I" there, Nezan. Sorry.

But did you ever read the OP and littleb's response? If you did then you need to re-do that for a better comprehension.
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by noetic15(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
muhsin:

I kinda agree with "I" there, Nezan. Sorry.

But did you ever read the OP and littleb's response? If you did then you need to re-do that for a better comprehension.

when have u ever been unbiased?
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
noetic15:

when have u ever been unbiased?

Virtually always. cool
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by noetic15(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
enjoy ur denial
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
I can see behind the frayed facade that Noetic get nothing to depend herself. Its better to stay mute before others to see. grin

Empty vessel.
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by noetic15(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2009
muhsin:

I can see behind the frayed facade that Noetic get nothing to depend herself. Its better to stay mute before others to see. grin

Empty vessel.

what am I supposed to say? shocked u just bump into every exchange and take side with the muslim involved without bothering to find out whats wrong. . . . .do u know how annoying that seems?
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
noetic15:

what am I supposed to say? shocked u just bump into every exchange and take side with the muslim involved without bothering to find out whats wrong. . . . .do u know how annoying that seems?

What side did I take? Haba.

I initiated the thread; you guys came posing meaningless questions to me, thereupon "I" appeared and debunked your words. . .why wouldn't I joined? And I whole-heartedly agree now with his input that your assertion is nothing but crap.

BTW, I can't figure-out why you easily get sore at me. You never address me peacefully and in whatever discussion.

Well, I can smell why that is so. wink
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by noetic15(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
muhsin:

What side did I take? Haba.

I initiated the thread; you guys came posing meaningless questions to me, thereupon "I" appeared and debunked your words. . .why wouldn't I joined? And I whole-heartedly agree now with his input that your assertion is nothing but crap.

BTW, I can't figure-out why you easily get sore at me. You never address me peacefully and in whatever discussion.

Well, I can smell why that is so. wink

its not this thread alone. . . . .go figure

FYI: I would like to to address u peacefully, but u dont give room for such. . .or do u?
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
noetic15:

its not this thread alone. . . . .go figure

Well, you agree that I was not just intruding here.

And I assure you go to other threads; whenever I "talk", the matter relates me.

FYI: I would like to to address u peacefully, but u dont give room for such. . .or do u?

I do. . .all the time, as such I only insulted you (in the past) as counter response to your insults. I only quit doing that unilaterally, while you still "keep the ball rolling". Why, and why?
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by kolaoloye(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
@mushin'
I hope you are doing fine. My question is very simple: 'who wrote Quran'
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
kola oloye:

@mushin'
I hope you are doing fine. My question is very simple: 'who wrote Quran'

Yeah, I am doing good. Thanks.

Who wrote the Qur'an?

My answer is very simple as well: Qur'an is not merely that written by anybody but rather revealed by Allah, the Creator, to the prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention. It's the revelation to end revelations; containing guidance on the faith about God, i.e. Allah, to end gods.
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by Nezan(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
I thought it was written by one aboki after mohammed died of a poisoned esienwu . . undecided . . ?
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
Nezan:

I thought it was written by one aboki after mohammed died of a poisoned esienwu . . undecided . . ?

Can anybody make any meaning out of this reply?
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by fizzybaba(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
muhsin:

Can anybody make any meaning out of this reply?

me, i can not

the dude made a sorry attempt @ comedy.
Re: History Proves The Accuracy Of The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
@fizzybaba,

LOL grin

(1) (Reply)

Mainstream Sunnis Call For Liberating Makkah And Madina From Wahhabis/Salafists / Why Some Alfas/imams Like To Keep Their Beards Long? / Is It Possible To Reform The Saudi State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.