Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) (5619 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by justino57(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2016
It was reported that a young lady identified as Cynthia, was recently picked up by an Alhaji and after they had fun he took he to his guest house, gave her $2000 (840, 000) to suck and sleep with his monkey.
further revealed that, Cynthia refused the offer at first but later agreed after taking another look at the money. The Alhaji later dropped her and few hours later, she started complaining of stomach ache and sources revealed that, maggots started coming out of her private parts.

Cynthia
Cynthia was later rushed to the hospital by her friends but she died before they could attend to her.
Runs girl palava!

Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by delishpot: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Stupid by lies from bloggers. Na so dem go tanish peoples image only for us to hear an entirely different true story about the case.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2016
what dafuqqqqqq!!!!

I first heard this story when I was in S.S.S 2 or so!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Julietcutie(f): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2016
hmm
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2016
make una take am easy with the lies na.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by christiengeorge(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2016
justino57:
It was reported that a young lady identified as Cynthia, was recently picked up by an Alhaji and after they had fun he took he to his guest house, gave her $2000 (840, 000) to suck and sleep with his monkey.
further revealed that, Cynthia refused the offer at first but later agreed after taking another look at the money. The Alhaji later dropped her and few hours later, she started complaining of stomach ache and sources revealed that, maggots started coming out of her private parts.

Cynthia
Cynthia was later rushed to the hospital by her friends but she died before they could attend to her.
Runs girl palava!
Mtcheeeeew,Bad economy
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by swimcash(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2016
same old story. bt d version I heard was a Dog n now a monkey undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by dannyben5: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2016
Jarizod:
what dafuqqqqqq!!!!

I first heard this story when I was in S.S.S 2 or so!!!!

me na jss3 sef i jst tire....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2016
dannyben5:
me na jss3 sef i jst tire....
Nigerian bloggers need to step up their game!
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by ireneony(f): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2016
Na monkey na nor be dog again
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by falconey(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2016
ireneony:
Na monkey na nor be dog again
good morning advocate of truth
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by dannyben5: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2016
Jarizod:
Nigerian bloggers need to step up their game!
they wont hear,it will still repeat itself....
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2016
dannyben5:
they wont hear,it will still repeat itself....
That's for sure..just imagine grin
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by ireneony(f): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2016
falconey:

good morning advocate of truth
happy new month

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2016
ireneony:
happy new month

What about me grin
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by ireneony(f): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

What about me grin
happy new month grin..

My birthday month cheesy
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by falconey(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2016
ireneony:
happy new month
same to ya
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2016
ireneony:
happy new month grin..

My birthday month cheesy

Really! Oya wetin be the date, so I go light up a special candle 4 u.
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by ireneony(f): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Really! Oya wetin be the date, so I go light up a special candle 4 u.
25 grin..

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2016
ireneony:
25 grin..

Noted wink
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by DjAndroid: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2016
justino57:

Cynthia
Runs girl palava!

Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by yorhmienerd(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2016
justino57:

Cynthia
Runs girl palava!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by CHYMZZY(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
All these shey na to generate traffic..
Buh, if the tori na true, which can't be!
Anyway nothin' wey all this gals of today no go fit do coz of moni, even if alhaji tell am to open mouth make he shit inside em' go do..
Quote me anywere, and i will give you a concrete casted proof!
These gul wey i de see cant be a decease nah op!
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
angry op lets meet. I need to beat d crap out of u
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bloggers at work.. I smell lies
Re: Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by justino57(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2016
ednut1:
angry op lets meet. I need to beat d crap out of u
lmao u funny oh

(1) (Reply)

You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! / Why Short Girls Dey Always Get Heavy Boobs? / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.