Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (46682 Views)

GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) / Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) / Shocking: Read What Happened To 5 Teenagers After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by dre11(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
How Five teenagers underwent ‘special spirit bath’ after sex rounds with Alhaji in Delta

THE police detectives attached to ‘A’ Division Police Station Warri, Delta State have arrested five female teenagers and a young lady (name withheld) for alleged sex trade with one Burkar Hassan.

The arrest of the girls took place last week following a tip-off on their activities around Warri Motor Park during nightfall.

Mother of one of the girls, who pleaded anonymity, told Southern City News that she initiated the arrest when her daughter spent the night outside.

She said, “When I saw them, I knew that they must know about the whereabouts of my daughter who did not pass the night in my house.

“First, it was the first time my daughter, a Primary 3 pupil, did not sleep in my house. I decided to lodge a complaint to the police because we have been hearing

stories about these girls sleeping with one Alhaji for money.”

The police image maker in the state, Mrs. Celestina Kalu, who confirmed the arrest of the teenage girls and a young lady, said they confessed they were given N10, 000 each for the night, adding that the police were on the trail of the Alhaji.

There has been suspicion over the illicit sex business and fear that it could be fetish as the teenage female sex hawkers were subjected to special spirit bath after sex bouts.

Meanwhile, the Delta State Universal Basic Education Board has relieved the Head teacher of Ojojo Primary School in Warri South Local Government Area of the state, Mrs. Konboye Mowoe, of her position for allegedly extorting money from pupils of the school.

The Executive Chairman of the Board, Mr. Sunny Ogwu, who confirmed this to Southern City News, said the decision of the board was informed by the overwhelming evidence against the headmistress.

Ogwu said the headmistress had been directed to hand over the administration of the school to her assistant, Miss Sule Taibat, in charge of academic, with immediate effect.

While describing the action of some of the pupils who attended classes in mufti as absurd, the board chairman disclosed that on enquiry, the pupils alleged that they were not given school uniforms after they had made payments.

When asked how much they paid, they claimed they paid N1, 500 for school uniform and N2, 500 for other levies making a total of N4, 000 that the affected pupils paid to the authority of the school.

The embattled head teacher confirmed to the chairman in her explanation that the school was collecting N1, 500 from pupils for school uniform, another N1, 500 for inter-house sports and N750 per pupil as PTA levy, adding that she got authority to collect the levy from the PTA of the school.

http://www.punchng.com/sex-trade-five-teenagers-in-police-net/
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
What manner of country is Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
hmmmmmmm Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Cutehector(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Spiritual cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by AfroKnight: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pimps on rampage.
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by AfribaryChika(f): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol....
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by zyzxx(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
pls is the alhaji still alive or dead by nw?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by ijustdey: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
see how those 5 girls just sold their birthright just because a moselle of bread

the future husband won't know he has just married a container without its contents....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by osesology(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Only in Naija

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by demarc001: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ritual things spotted! PRY 3 pupil?
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by ngmgeek(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sodom And Gomorrah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by timidapsin(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Video or i dont believe undecided

4 Likes

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by blaise00700(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wonders shall never cease angry.
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by LordCenturion(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
10k for primary school pupils, those girls get liver o

1 Like

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by MadCow1: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Meanwhile the Ashawo wey I pay 20,000 refuse to shower with me after the deed. angry

3 Likes

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Integrityfarms(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is it inferiority complex that is dealing with all these alhajis that they can only exude confidence in underaged? If someone says this is a zoo another person will arrest him and another mod will ban him!!

Woe Betide Lugard for this stupid forced marriage

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by psychologist(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Huh

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by tintingz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Naija!

6 Likes

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
I don't even know who is more foolish - the religious leaders in Nigeria or their blind followers.

Even some people are pleading for Rev King.

8 Likes

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by nairaman66(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Human nature has stoop so low these days, especially in Nigeria. Shame on these low lifers!! All in the name of religion...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Realhommie(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wonders shall never cease.. Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by funkyrash(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is gross af! They won't arrest him now ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by francizy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
That man deserves to be killed! Gush!
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by efilefun(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Just amputate he's third leg and feed it to the dogs case close

nairaman66:
Human nature has stoop so low these days, especially in Nigeria. Shame on these low lifers!! All in the name of religion...
sorry man but I don't understand what he's religion got to do with this poo. Can you shed more light on that Or you just hate "Islam"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nigeria - Land of se.x

no brain. no development. no innovation. no culture. no moral. no family value.

only se.x and dirty foreign religion.

and in this case a combination of both.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Aristotle96(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
HIV on spree cry alhaji em sabi get HIV/Aids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by kulrunsman79(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
shocked shocked May God have mercy on this generation of perdition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Sirmuel1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Buhari sef sad
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by WDESAFETY: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shame on these lower beings causing havoc everywhere in this country.
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by nbright: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is LA ma bad

1 Like

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Adonis3: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
G

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.