Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Ladies: See Reasons Why He Is Losing Interest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: See Reasons Why He Is Losing Interest. (635 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / How Do One Stay In A Relationship For Long Without Losing Interest ? / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: See Reasons Why He Is Losing Interest. by wozniacki(f): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2016
Have you ever wondered why that guy is not into you anymore? I mean, you are a beautiful, well endowed chic but you are gradually losing that man of your dreams. He is definitely on to the next chic and you keep wondering what could be the problem with you.

Well, I have been opportuned to be around a lot of guys and share certain views on girls stuff with them. These could be some of the reasons why it is not working with him.
1. You are lazy in all ramifications.

2. You have nothing to offer. You are always taking from him. Making incessant requests, putting unnecessary pressures on the poor guy. Whereas you have nothing to offer, other than sex. Sex is supposed to be mutual! If you cannot wait till marriage, then you have to stop monetizing it, unless you are selling.

3. You eat too much. You eat to the extent of eating the crumbs under his table. Your tummy starts getting bigger than your bumbum. Then you start asking him for money to buy flat tummy tea or register in a gym. Truth is that a guy might see this act as a financial threat in the nearest future. It's ok to eat that much if you're buying the food yourself.

4. You are addicted to African Magic and Telemundo Networks. Thereby making you see your relationship as that ''make believe". That is why they usually don't want you around so they can watch their Sports Channel.

5. You are not creative. you have no skill whatsoever.

6. You nag over everything.

7. You don't give him space.

8. You always go through his phone.

9. You are not smart.

10. You are always chatting or receiving calls whenever you are with him. Are you a Customer Care Respresentative?

My dear ladies, please don't buy a selfie stick when your pubic areas need a shaving stick. All those ladies that are "nurturing their pubic hair, do you want to plait 'Bob Marley' with it? or grow Maize on them?. And all those 'white particles' that accompany the hair, are they "grey hairs''?. Yet you will still apply deodorant on it...to achieve what? How much is shaving stick? Leave selfie sticks and let's concentrate on this other stick. Stop scaring these guys away with your ''unhygienic'' behaviors..

Read more here:
http://www.peacedike.com/2016/08/reasons-why-he-is-losing-interest-in-you.html

1 Like

Re: Ladies: See Reasons Why He Is Losing Interest. by sparko1(m): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2016
So am less busy in the office today, i can make long comments! Here we go!

Reason why he is losing interest.
1. Maybe what he thought he saw with all the make up over do disappeared.
There is this lady i know back then in school, she a friend of mine cousin and they live together, it happened that she was sick, not that sick but you know sickly tired. She did come to school so her boyfriend and I decided to visit, lo and behold she wasn't expecting anyone and we just appear at the door and, you know that kind of one room for everything kind of student lounge, she looked completely different that when we left her boyfriend was like "did you see what I saw"? And i was like" i thought I was the only one " that was the beginning of the break up.

2. Everything that get ripe fast get bad fast!
I remember then in secondary schools, there's this lady or girl as at that time, she looked ripe that even teacher were looking and many more from the general public, and she let it get to her head, after years of jumping from one guy to another, she now discovered that those things that make her desirable become less desirable with time. My advice if you discover you are getting ripe fast, then the world leave you with little choice of time, use it wise and get married before it becomes irritating.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: See Reasons Why He Is Losing Interest. by Laveda(f): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2016
Jeeez

Even me as a lady can't handle this, are there girls like these?

undecided
Re: Ladies: See Reasons Why He Is Losing Interest. by joseph1832(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:
Jeeez
Even me as a lady can't handle this, are there girls like these?
undecided
Ibere.
Re: Ladies: See Reasons Why He Is Losing Interest. by rosy4u(f): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Well.. Dis just d fact
Re: Ladies: See Reasons Why He Is Losing Interest. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok... but am tired of all dese reason u people give on nairaland..cant u just leave people to live their lives as they want and make their own decisions..

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Next Pose For Your Perfect Picture? Here You Go. / How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.