Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. (6654 Views)

Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Acidosis(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lumpyy:

Welldone jare oga,his story might be true or not but will u dash me any amount if i tell you all my worries today?

We all have our challenges dear. There is no one without needs/wants. Ask for help when and wherever you can, and be prepared for questioning.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Happy birthday geekybabe
geekybabe:
this guy simply asked for 3k and some people wanna do detective james on top the matter. if you are not convinced and can't give just move on. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Godzchild: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2016
Please don't crucify @ifyalways she just been careful.Op pls do the needful and you will get all the help you need here.I am a living testimony.To all those crucifying @ifyalwaysz,she supported me with 12,000 when I was down and came on this forum to seek help,she did that without seeing me.I just provided evidence to tech.So lets all try and understand,Op u can send whatever prove u have to tech if you don't want to publicixze it but definitely they need to confirm you are real.So sorry about your mum,I can't help financialy yet but will put you in my prayers,Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by nelli(f): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Ngokafor:

.....You talk like a child embarassed..i can bet with my left arm that you do not work for your money.

..'just 3k','i would give 3k randomly without asking questions'(on a faceless forum?..okooo undecided),..These are the usual thought-process of individuals who do not earn money for their up-keep.They depend on parents,husbands,wives,boyfriends,sugar daddies and mummies.e.t.c for sustainance.

...Your mindset will change when you work hard for your money and have real-life financial responsibilites..then you will learn to ask questions on faceless forums before throwing money around.
No offense but you sir write like a let me reserve that,no one forcefully pulled ou money from your pocket or account,all I said is it's just 3k don't castigate the op cause of that,the dude that helped op is he now dead?did his money finish because he helped?NO,if you don't have or don't believe read and move on,dont try to prove him wrong,did u ever imagine how he would have felt if he was telling the truth?And unlike ur sisters I don't do sugar daddies,i support my bf rather than collect,and my parents are retired,so honey I work for my money,4years counting post Bar.And I for one know that the good/evil you do would one day come around,thats why yes ev though I work hard for my money when I have extra I can give a faceless stranger.God bless the person who eventually helped the op immensely.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by nelli(f): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

For no reason?

No, I won't give.

Yes. Why?

Because it is MY money and I'm at liberty to spend it however I please.

No prob in that,problem is with people who are trying to prove him wrong,you don't bliv me then move on not going out of one's way to prove he is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by kayzat: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2016
BabaRamota1980 . here is the thread.
Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
kayzat:
BabaRamota1980 . here is the thread.
And why that?
Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ifyalways(f): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Let's continue here :

https://www.nairaland.com/3574297/social-media-begging#52836374

Turns out Legend and OP is one person.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by shurley22(f): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Let's continue here :

https://www.nairaland.com/3574297/social-media-begging#52836374

Turns out Legend and OP is one person.

Lolzzz...I wonder what those persons vouching for him will have to say now

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by nysot(f): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2017
shurley22:

Lolzzz...I wonder what those persons vouching for him will have to say now
The genuine ones will be speechless while his alternate monikers will not be surprised and they will look for another means to get money from nairalanders.
Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by shurley22(f): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

The genuine ones will be speechless while his alternate monikers will not be surprised and they will look for another means to get money from nairalanders.

True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy International Women's Day 2023 / Are You Still Excited About Marriage? / Man MURDERS His Wife . .. Then Posts Her MURDER PIC . . On Facebook!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.