Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. (6660 Views)

Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ifyalways(f): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you sure you want this? I bet yur not ready for it.

I'll just leave you to your frustration
The same frustration that pushed you to quote me and type trash cos you pay for my Internet right?

Try ya luck tonight. Try.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifyalways:

The same frustration that pushed you to quote me and type trash cos you pay for my Internet right?

Try ya luck tonight. Try.
someone is really on heat. Ma'am, I'm not responsible for whatever problem you going through

Thank your stars I'm trying to avoid ban

Now do you God some glory and gerrarahia

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
someone is really on heat. Ma'am, I'm not responsible for whatever problem you going through

Thank your stars I'm trying to avoid ban

Now do you God some glory and gerrarahia
So this is it?

You are suddenly scared of ban but left your brain in your arse earlier?

Monkey feeling funky.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifyalways:

So this is it?

You are suddenly scared of ban but left your brain in your arse earlier?

Monkey feeling funky.
Ask your mum about this monkey. She'll tell you how you came into existence

Oniranu omo

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Legend87(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you sure you want this? I bet yur not ready for it.

I'll just leave you to your frustration

Some peeps be acting like African China ''Mr Sabi''
One thing i hate in life, if u can't do something, don't discourage others who wants to do it.
She turned into an FBI agent over 3k that a student pleaded for to make a journer. Another demanded for his Matric No. Mehhhn, when there are people out there begging for millions.
What even baffle me was; ''Why give him money when u can pay directly to the bus company'' she knows she can pay direct online, she couldn't do it. Yet, she keeps talking about names and origin. And her manners are so repulsive that i'm already havin pity for her hubby or hubby to be.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Jahblessme: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2016
I find it ridiculous when people insult someone for asking questions regarding accountability and being genuine.
Common 3k,common 1k.If it's so common,go ahead and give it.This is the reason why scammers are thriving.People have worked hard for every penny so why should they give it away without making sure that it's someone that truly needs it?

If you are genuine,prove it and usually the people who ask generally receive more than thy asked for.Every kobo counts in this harsh economy abeg

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Legend87(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2016
One thing i've come to realise is that your manners can save or mar you. This young man pleaded for help in a polite manner. I must say he has the tongue to calmly plead with people. I've seen some people that even when in need, they don't have that polite manners in asking.
Madam ''Ifyalways'' wanted to know his background, origin of his name etc. While another stupid fellow advised a mourning boy to ''commit suicide'' another asked for his Matirc No. And even inspite of all, God still brought a helper to the young man. He wanted to do it, maybe, names/initials stopped him. & he stil wanted to be convinced. Which the OP still explain. I'm sure the helper was convinced enof to still help him. And looking at the thankful message of the OP to the Helper, the guy is truly someone who appreciates. Maybe, d thin pain some people sha. Say d boy finally get helper. I'm asking, is 3k too much from abj-east? (nite bus) or for whatever reason, will someone use his mum, dead/alive to extort moni? Let's always learn to honour the dead. This man didn't run to open a thread at the news of his mother's death. He tried to hustle but got disappointed by the Engineer/contractor. & because he rili wished to go see his mum which actually is going to be the last time of seein her, pleaded with ''one or two persons'' to help with transport. And not the money to conduct her burial rites. Some people became furious.
one, una wey comment negatively go find unasef in the shoes of needin help. Maybe, den, una go commit suicide to get help.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Legend87(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2016
Jahblessme:
I find it ridiculous when people insult someone for asking questions regarding accountability and being genuine.
Common 3k,common 1k.If it's so common,go ahead and give it.This is the reason why scammers are thriving.People have worked hard for every penny so why should they give it away without making sure that it's someone that truly needs it?

If you are genuine,prove it and usually the people who ask generally receive more than thy asked for.Every kobo counts in this harsh economy abeg

Pls, don't get it wrong guy. Some one said it all earlier, ''if u can't help or feel it's a scam, why not leave the thread?''

But she asked the origin of how he got a certain name whereas he's from the east. D guy responded. She asked of his town/village, d guy responded. In all dis, wit such situation, he might be thinking she's willing to help. Yet, she said he has a 0.007% chance of been helped. & when someone did help him, she came up wit another issue. Ok, any amount is big in dis economy, since she knws of d online bus payment, why didn't she do it.? With that, she'll know if he turned up to board the bus or not.
Ok, someone saying ''commit suicide,'' is that also a contribution in such a case? Remember, it is said, ''do unto others, what u'll have them do to u''

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2016
lies lies lies...Scammers always plead.He is obviously lying.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Legend87:

Some peeps be acting like African China ''Mr Sabi''
One thing i hate in life, if u can't do something, don't discourage others who wants to do it.
She turned into an FBI agent over 3k that a student pleaded for to make a journer. Another demanded for his Matric No. Mehhhn, when there are people out there begging for millions.
What even baffle me was; ''Why give him money when u can pay directly to the bus company'' she knows she can pay direct online, she couldn't do it. Yet, she keeps talking about names and origin. And her manners are so repulsive that i'm already havin pity for her hubby or hubby to be.
My brother you see am? 3k wey fit drop for her pocket lost Na e she dey do detective ontop. And it's not like she's even ready to send the 3k or buy the ticket online for the boy. The sad thing is, when you go to church, these are the people you see in front row. God help us.

Matric number cuz of 3k? I bet he doesn't know the damage that could be done to the boy with his matric number.

God help us not to fall into troubles that will be beyond us. Amen

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Jahblessme:
Common 3k,common 1k.If it's so common,go ahead and give it.This is the reason why scammers are thriving.
People have worked hard for every penny so why should they give it away without making sure that it's someone that truly needs it?

Well said. Psychological fraud. Thats the new format being used in this section.

You need help, but You dont want to provide tangible proof, all You need do is post Your bank details and attach one very touching story. Thats all.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by byvan03: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2016
Someone simply asked for his Facebook account and promised to give him money once he provides that , why was releasing his FB account so difficult? If someone is really genuine, why should the person be bothered about being investigated? People can lie with anything, so mentioning the dead counts for nothing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Criminals everywhere, is it that these ones supporting the OP are dumb or what?

So you mean to tell me that, someone lost his mum and no relative of his called to ask about his whereabouts or when he'll be home? Dude should even be in the village already. How did he even think to come online begging? I mean 3k can easily be gotten in real life, I'm sure even a fellow student/classmate will give him the money if he was genuine but no, he came to NL where there's crowd, Smh.

Isn't it just convenient how we can't seem to go a week here without one of these sob stories? And they talk about the money being just 3k, as if the person asking didn't do so, anticipating that more than one person would fall for it, anyways I no kuku get money to give, so wetin consign me, mschew.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Pidggin(f): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2016
geekybabe:
this guy simply asked for 3k and some people wanna do detective james on top the matter. if you are not convinced and can't give just move on. Simple.

Wisdom is profitable to all. What is "only" about N3000? It is good for people to give the needy but one must be careful not to give lazy people while hardworking ones go hungry

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Legend87(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
My brother you see am? 3k wey fit drop for her pocket lost Na e she dey do detective ontop. And it's not like she's even ready to send the 3k or buy the ticket online for the boy. The sad thing is, when you go to church, these are the people you see in front row. God help us.

Matric number cuz of 3k? I bet he doesn't know the damage that could be done to the boy with his matric number.

God help us not to fall into troubles that will be beyond us. Amen

To show how bad some people are, it became painful to her that someone sent him the money. Anyways, i don't wish people bad. But once in a man's life, we do seek for help outside. Financially or otherwise. I hope she do get help when such time comes knocking at her door.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Legend87:

To show how bad some people are, it became painful to her that someone sent him the money. Anyways, i don't wish people bad. But once in a man's life, we do seek for help outside. Financially or otherwise. I hope she do get help when such time comes knocking at her door.
So we are all now bad for asking for proof before parting with our hard earned money? cheesy
Well done, Mr good samaritan.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ifyalways(f): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
It's a beautiful Saturday here o. No rain thankfully and most importantly, no time to debate with alternate accounts , scammers United or butt hurt bitter souls.

Life is toooooooo beautiful. kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Legend87(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
ifyalways:
It's a beautiful Saturday here o. No rain thankfully and most importantly, no time to debate with alternate accounts , scammers United or butt hurt bitter souls.

Life is toooooooo beautiful. kiss

Eiyaaaa. E pain am!!!tongue

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Pidggin(f): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Legend87:

I hope you are not the OP? You seem too pained to be just another good Samaritan. Good luck dear

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Legend87(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pidggin:

I hope you are not the OP? You seem too pained to be just another good Samaritan. Good luck dear

B.O.T.F

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Eleganza33(f): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oh please stop it,if you can't help him just walk ahead after all he don get the money so stop all this arguments.some of you saying relatives you think its every body that have generous relatives anyway @ belamour thanks for helping him out

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Acidosis(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Some people will just sit behind their laptops and start believing bull craps. While this is not a crime, pleaseee don't expect everyone to always fall for bull crap fictions and (maybe true) ones.

Uniabuja student indeed:

You're an orphan,
You haven't paid your fees, you haven't even feed, and all you care about is 3k for your mom's burial?

How will you return back to uniabuja with just 3k?

Very funny. Of course, you know no one will scrutinize you over 3k. You wouldn't dare mention school fees so you opted for 3k (which would get you about 300k via crowd sourcing).

I will never believe any bull crap emotional story on Nairaland until proven to be true. Truth is, if OP had asked for N3k without referring to her late mother, I would have commended his braveness.

Meanwhile, people should stop forcing their bull crap e-emotional weakness for fraud on us all. Yes I will give you 3k to recharge your phone, data for application, but pleaseeeeee, allow your late mother rest. You don't need to insult her grave (if true) to get help. In fact, you don't need to blackmail anyone here with your late mom's burial.

It is always one late relative somewhere, or one incurable disease, one strange pregnancy like Mary's; just one bull crap sob story that will grab, seize and shut the critical reasoning of many.

If we all walk away as suggested by some, many of us will not be on Nairaland today. The joint efforts of members have greatly reduced criminal activities, and it must be commended.

My comments are harsh, yes I like it that way as far as it will drive away criminals from my domain.

If perhaps, your story turns out to be true, my words remain regardless. No regrets, and no one should bother on my mention, I will use the same words on the next sob story until people learn to address their needs in the right manner.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by pickabeau1: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
madam ifyalways.. well done for always keeping these people on thier toes

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by EfemenaXY: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Acidosis:
Some people will just sit behind their laptops and start believing bull craps. While this is not a crime, pleaseee don't expect everyone to always fall for bull crap fictions and (maybe true) ones.

Uniabuja student indeed:

You're an orphan,
You haven't paid your fees, you haven't even feed, and all you care about is 3k for your mom's burial?

Very funny. Of course, you know no one will scrutinize you over 3k. You wouldn't dare mention school fees so you opted for 3k (which would get you about 300k via crowd sourcing).

I will never believe any bull crap emotional story on Nairaland until proven to be true. Truth is, if OP had asked for N3k without referring to her late mother, I would have commended his braveness.

Meanwhile, people should stop forcing their bull crap e-emotional weakness for fraud on us all. Yes I will give you 3k to recharge your phone, data for application, but pleaseeeeee, allow your late mother rest. You don't need to insult her grave (if true) to get help. In fact, you don't need to blackmail anyone here with your late mom's burial.

It is always one late relative somewhere, or one incurable disease, one strange pregnancy like Mary's; just one bull crap sob story that will grab, seize and shut the critical reasoning of many.

If we all walk away as suggested by some, many of us will not be on Nairaland today. The joint efforts of members have greatly reduced criminal activities, and it must be commended.

My comments are harsh, yes I like it that way as far as it will drive away criminals from my domain.

If perhaps, your story turns out to be true, my words remain regardless. No regrets, and no one should bother on my mention, I will use the same words on the next sob story until people learn to address their needs in the right manner.

cheesy cheesy

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Acidosis:

Uniabuja student indeed:

You're an orphan,

if after reading this, some people still refuse to emancipate themselves from mental slavery, then I give up.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by belamour(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2016
Wasn't Aware Alot Has Going On Here Until Eleganza33 Mentioned Me.

Can We All Put An End To Dese ?

Life Goes On Irrespective Of Whatever Situation We Find Ourselves.

Everyone Got A Point Except For The One Who Advice Op To Commit Suicide.

I Won't Blame Peeps Who Question D Op Genuineness Cuz We've Heard & Seen Alot Happening In Our Society.

But Who Are We To Judge When We Are Not In Dere Shoes ?

We Definitely All See From Different Perspectives

For Peace N Sanity Sake..... You All Should Sheathe Your E-Sword

Y'all Have A Splendid Sunday

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by nelli(f): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Alisteven:

Ify, i have explained to u. & u have seen i'm officially using the Name 'Ali'
See my Monicker. ''Alisteven.''
As for the name, u can see the 'S' is for Stephen.
While the Bank may have aligned it using the surname first.

I didn't expect evryone to be nice with me on the post both with words, advise and opinions.
Gosh Nigerians can be so mean at times,its just 3k for Godsakes,if I had would have given no questions asked,are you telling me if someone comes to u and begs for 3k just for no reason and you have you can't give?
But you can buy 15k alcohol, pay for 5k-100k hotel accommodation, pls let's learn to be more trusting and helpful.thankyou

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by kingreign(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
ekim004:
commit sucide

You're an idiotic fellow. angry angry

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by SlowlybtSurely: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
nelli:

Gosh Nigerians can be so mean at times,its just 3k for Godsakes,if I had would have given no questions asked,are you telling me if someone comes to u and begs for 3k just for no reason and you have you can't give?

For no reason?

No, I won't give.

nelli:
But you can buy 15k alcohol, pay for 5k-100k hotel accommodation, pls let's learn to be more trusting and helpful.thankyou

Yes. Why?

Because it is MY money and I'm at liberty to spend it however I please.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by drmikeadams(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Legend87:
One thing i've come to realise is that your manners can save or mar you. This young man pleaded for help in a polite manner. I must say he has the tongue to calmly plead with people. I've seen some people that even when in need, they don't have that polite manners in asking.
Madam ''Ifyalways'' wanted to know his background, origin of his name etc. While another stupid fellow advised a mourning boy to ''commit suicide'' another asked for his Matirc No. And even inspite of all, God still brought a helper to the young man. He wanted to do it, maybe, names/initials stopped him. & he stil wanted to be convinced. Which the OP still explain. I'm sure the helper was convinced enof to still help him. And looking at the thankful message of the OP to the Helper, the guy is truly someone who appreciates. Maybe, d thin pain some people sha. Say d boy finally get helper. I'm asking, is 3k too much from abj-east? (nite bus) or for whatever reason, will someone use his mum, dead/alive to extort moni? Let's always learn to honour the dead. This man didn't run to open a thread at the news of his mother's death. He tried to hustle but got disappointed by the Engineer/contractor. & because he rili wished to go see his mum which actually is going to be the last time of seein her, pleaded with ''one or two persons'' to help with transport. And not the money to conduct her burial rites. Some people became furious.
one, una wey comment negatively go find unasef in the shoes of needin help. Maybe, den, una go commit suicide to get help.
GOD BLESS U

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Ngokafor(f): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2016
nelli:

.....You talk like a child embarassed..i can bet with my left arm that you do not work for your money.

..'just 3k','i would give 3k randomly without asking questions'(on a faceless forum?..okooo undecided),..These are the usual thought-process of individuals who do not earn money for their up-keep.They depend on parents,husbands,wives,boyfriends,sugar daddies and mummies.e.t.c for sustainance.

...Your mindset will change when you work hard for your money and have real-life financial responsibilites..then you will learn to ask questions on faceless forums before throwing money around.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Lumpyy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Acidosis:

Uniabuja student indeed:

You're an orphan,

Welldone jare oga,his story might be true or not but will u dash me any amount if i tell you all my worries today?

A Thread For All Cheating Husbands / My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? / Must Marriage Be About Love?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94