Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady (42554 Views)

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by GurlFriend: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Okuneye Idris, Nigeria's self-acclaimed 'Male Barbie Doll' and gay king of bleaching celebrated his birthdays today, and a no chill Nigerian has offered Bobrisky a birthday present: a 2011 Vanguard article where he was arrested for stealing while disguised as a woman has being dug out for our reading pleasure.

Bobrisky was caught and arrested at a bar in Lagos when a bar patron attempted handle him, but instead of breasts, sachet pure water fell out of his chest. He was subsequently arrested and paraded.

He confessed he was into the business of dressing like a woman in order to deceive men into parting with their money.

The article

I dress like a lady to deceive men, says arrested teenager

"A look at this lady will never give her away for a man. From her breast and well shaped figure, to her steps , she looks every inch like a lady. But the bubble burst after she was discovered to be a man.

19-year-old Ogunleye Idris, is one of the numerous young men who pose as ladies out there , in order to get money from their men folk. Idris who just finished his secondary school education at Kings college Lagos, last year, was apprehended in a bar in Surulere area of Lagos, Sunday, where he had as usual, dressed like a man, waiting for a prey.

By sheer stroke of luck, a man (names withheld) reportedly walked into the bar in the company of two other ladies. But he was said to have been attracted to Idris who gave him an inviting look. But Idris attitude was said to have raised the man’s suspicion, when he attempted to handle with his breast.

Out of curiosity, the man reportedly managed to touch Idris’ breast, where to his surprise, a sachet water fell off from the brazier.

This caused an uproar, following which Idris was subsequently arrested. In this interview with crime Alert, the Ogun state born disclosed that he began the illicit business this month, with a view of raising money to further his education.

Hear him,

“ I went into it in order to raise money for my education. After my secondary school education, my father told me he could not afford money for me to buy JAMB form.

Again there was nobody to help me because I am a man. I realized that men do not help their fellow men but women. Then, I decided to start dressing like a lady to deceive men and get money from them but I do not sleep with them. Whenever it gets to that stage, I stylishly excuse myself”

Asked how he usually collected money from men, he revealed that he would dial any number and if the owner happened to be a man, he would invite him over, posing as a club girl.

His preys according to him, sometimes fell into his trap while others disregarded him.

Continuing, Idris said,

“So far, I have realised N20,000, out of which I used to buy part time form in University of Lagos and a JAMB form”

Asked if his parents are aware of what he was into, he shook his head, explaining that he never paraded himself like a lady around his vicinity in Isolo.

On how he usually got himself dressed, he explained,

“ First, I would get a female dress and place two sachets of water on my breast, to make me look like a female and then, I will wear female shoes. I cat-walk like women because I always watch them walk and have been practicing the way they walk until I started this year. I had contemplated quitting at the end of next month,”, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/i-dress-like-a-lady-to-deceive-men-says-arrested-teenager/

Via
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/checkout-throwback-photos-of-bobrisky.html

1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jesu......olosho omo kekere.

FTC........I dedicate this post to all the female hustlers out there

12 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by PrinceAbinibi: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
even gays dey bleach, lobatan ooo

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by kingDavidda1st(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
The hustle started long ago, lol sachet water kwa

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by beautiful232(f): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
labaton..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by drizslim(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
how the tables have turned for his good

8 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Lovelynature(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
E ma wo bobo yi sa

[img]http://media4./media/6bOws1aAa3oiY/200.gif[/img]

18 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by herzern1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
[size=15pt]If i was given a free chance to order anythinq from Konga or Jumia.

I'd have orderd 3 dirty Slaps for this fool...... [/size]

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thinking
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by johnstar(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by kolnel: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
He's now a big gun
And see the transformation from black to white
Even the late Michael jackson is a learner

17 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
This guy needs an holy koboko to reset his dwindling brain.

Chai, the end has come

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Do this people ever think about the effect of this bleaching when they are old. How can someone purposely do this to their beautiful skin. It is really pathetic and I feel pity for them cause sometimes it usually has to do with inferiority complex which is a strong thing to overcome

15 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by CR77(f): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
God pls have mercy on him

cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by soberdrunk(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
CHAI! World people had to wait till his birthday to do this Ps- i dont in anyway support his lifestyle!!!
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Afritop(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
THIS NEWS IS WORSE THAN FIRE

2 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by LesbianBoy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
So this guy don tey for this gay business? Na wa o! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by obailala(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Blood of Amadioha! shocked shocked lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by dec0four: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Stupidity of d highest order...hin lyf sha
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ewwwww
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol people are savage though grin

See how im face be like poverty's shït grin

This guy na real hustler jareh, I give him that. See how im don upgrade.

7 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by repogirl(f): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Faking it did not work so he kuku dived into being a woman full time and selling his ass for money. Desperation for the goodlife turned him gay.... uselessness!

Happy birthday to the thief.

3 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Enrichlee(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigerians gat no chill aswear. Perfect birthday gift, enjoy ur day!

2 Likes

"Bleached gay thief ",the day he was born, his mother was happy she gave birth to a boy, wasted sperm, wasted gestation period and wasted time to nurture him,what a disgusting f@g

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by benedictac(f): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
E don tey wey him stuuupidity start self.

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by waleadex(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
And what has he really gained from this? Smh!
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by sukkot: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
you know these are the symptoms of a society that has reached its peak in corruption. sodom and gommorah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama / Abuja Agog As 2021 All White Pool Party Holds December 5 (Photos) / Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.