Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady (42584 Views)

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Perfecttouch(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
aBbiie25:
Na now i remember this guy face.. Cheesus! shocked Him and his league of Shemales in school. He has now turned fairest of them all. Haba!
u see your life? U see as u cast yourself? What's the difference between you both? Him don legalize him own dey make money,you just dey start your own for nairaland.
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Richy4(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
But what's the reason for bringing this article on the guy's birthday?

Did he/ she offend anyone or just to make him/she sad?
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Modsenemy(f): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
IConfess:
Nothing we will not saw cry

Meanwhile...

Any payment after sharing stories?
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by aBbiie25(f): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:
u see your life? U see as u cast yourself? What's the difference between you both? Him don legalize him own dey make money,you just dey start your own for nairaland.

Which one are you? His bae or partner in crime. undecided Oya start ya confession since you are so defensive. If that is the only way to make money, oga id rather remain poor.

Quote me again fa! Shio!
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Jacko1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ogunleye am proud of you

Do you know we from the same tribe hehe

We your great race dat includes tinubu.... Abraham adesanya..... Awolowo are proud of you rotlmao

We are pacesetters

We trend.... We lead.... We innovate.... We create

We initiate...... Bobrisky e lenu

Awon oodua kin ye... Anybody to ba she raga raga iyalaya iya won..... Ah a gburu gbenu jenu lenu fenu kenu benu gbunu dunu renu bi kettle

Ahhhhh ko ni da fun won..... A ma se ikoti a fi wa se

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Perfecttouch(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
aBbiie25:

Which one are you? His bae or partner in crime. undecided Oya start ya confession since you are so defensive. If that is the only way to make money, oga id rather remain poor.

Quote me again fa! Shio!
oga use ur sense before u quote me.i was even thinking you will correct your errors. You said you remember him that all those transgendered in school back then.definitely you went to kings college and you are representing a female account on nairaland.how does that make you sensible?

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by aBbiie25(f): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:
oga use ur sense before u quote me.i was even thinking you will correct your errors. You said you remember him that all those transgendered in school back then.definitely you went to kings college and you are representing a female account on nairaland.how does that make you sensible?

lolz! Am even more sensible than you dude. cheesy Obviously you didnt know theres more schooling after secondary school. SMA for you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Mariojane(f): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
and men are too blind to see your Adam's apple abi? continue with the mumu men
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
See as he look like micheal jackson in his after pics.chai end time is here indeed.
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by kiddkash(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
wow welcome to bleaching 101
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by edudguy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Is this him before he used hypo to take his bath

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by coolviv: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
There is something quite sad in those 19 years old eyes..
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by JayJayGee: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
cekhoe:
"Bleached gay thief ",the day he was born, his mother was happy she gave birth to a boy, wasted sperm, wasted gestation period and wasted time to nurture him,what a disgusting f@g
You don't seem to have sound reasoning... A gay can still contribute to this world
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by krozay(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Different different people dey dis world
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
nairalanders gat no chill meeen dis guy no contest for election na hate him though may i neva meet such a person,cus my own go pass davido own
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by toprealman: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2016
Some men sha, anything on skirt na meat for them! I am sure that sleazy barman wanted to have some "fun" with the lad....forget his ranting on about suspecting the lad.
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by atilla(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
haaaaaaaa i had to comment on this pic so later on i can refer to this post.

so this boriscky has been living a bery risky lifestyle like this since.
and he went to kc?
hhhhhhm nawa o. he will surely not change sonce his lifestyke is paying for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her / Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.