Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Truthful lies '"why i love you"" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truthful lies '"why i love you"" (1797 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truthful lies '"why i love you"" by Movesz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
I met a girl with big back that I really wanted to gensh when I was an amateur in the game.

After all the scoping the bae was mine, eventually i invited her to my house ;she came . i form gentle man that day I did not touch her.
the next time I invited her she came; conji na basterd, one thing led to another...its was easy to lie that I love her right from the start buh in the heat of the moment "why do you love me "almost spoil ma show ma show that day naso I turn to stammerer o... no be small thing.......................................................................

I compiled a list of responses to the ""why do you love me"" question.

""" lies every girl love to hear""""". whether true or false.

1 Like

Re: Truthful lies '"why i love you"" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Op u can lie..
Wat they like to hear is
1. U are pretty
2. U r d most beautiful girl in d world
3. U ar sexy.
Dazzal
Re: Truthful lies '"why i love you"" by Movesz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Op u can lie..
Wat they like to hear is
1. U are pretty
2. U r d most beautiful girl in d world
3. U ar sexy.
Dazzal
. we are saying the same thing.
Re: Truthful lies '"why i love you"" by IamLEGEND1: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
when you two be chillin at the crib,take her arm and lead her to the window and make her look outside....."Honey,you see the range rover parked outside....."

*at this point,she for don faint*
Re: Truthful lies '"why i love you"" by Movesz(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
when you two be chillin at the crib,take her arm and lead her to the window and make her look outside....."Honey,you see the range rover parked outside....."

*at this point,she for don faint*
. God punish person wey say money no good.
Re: Truthful lies '"why i love you"" by Movesz(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
#1.You are beautiful: every girl loves to be told "you are beautiful" even if she is a little less than average beauty wise. telling her she is beautiful helps you score a little more points when trying to defend your love for her.

Re: Truthful lies '"why i love you"" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
if I don't want to return the gesture!

I will just say "I love Youtube" and she will smile #fish brains

1 Like

Re: Truthful lies '"why i love you"" by Movesz(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
#2.You are intelligent: every bimbo loves to think and be told that she is intelligent. trust me she will appreciate it when you tell her she is intelligent. if na lie ask your bae
tongue

Re: Truthful lies '"why i love you"" by Movesz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
#3.Empathy: is the ability to feel when others are going through. (psychopaths lack empathy)

Nobody likes to be labeled a psychopath who lacks empathy(even if you are one). So when you tell any girl that you like her for being able to feel for people beyond her self makes em happy. give her instances you have notice her feel for someone else.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blast Davido Again / All You Need To Know About VAGINAL ODOR!!!! / Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.