Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Fellow Countrymen ,what Shall We To Save Our Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Countrymen ,what Shall We To Save Our Country? (344 Views)

‘in The Name Of God, Accommodate Your Countrymen’, Buhari Begs Benue Leaders / Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! / Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Countrymen ,what Shall We To Save Our Country? by monimekaz(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
People are dying everyday. Hunger is everywhere. No job for abled bodies . Our country is no longer safe . And you know; they don't give a damn . They dont feel what u feel . We won't fight ,intact we cant fight them but shall we do ,youths of Nigeria ; to save this country. It's getting worse everyday . Can't we just ignore them . Can't we just stop looking up to them ? Nigeria Youths ,I know you are one of the smartest in the world . They have been there since 1960 and many youths turn old and die without achieving thier dreams . The reality is that many more will still die without fulfilling thier destiny. I'm not taking about myself ,I can take care of myself . I have seen pensioner die of hunger . I have seen a family who cook and eat only once in 48 hours. These people are not lazy . These people are not crazy . They can work . They can think. Is it too complicated to make this Country great again . Youths Please let's come together and reason . A tree cannot make a forest .
Re: Fellow Countrymen ,what Shall We To Save Our Country? by oganology33(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari shld change is bad behaviour & sack at least 20 of his ministers/aides starting with Kemi Adeosun, Garba Shehu, Lai Muhammed etc. and appoint non politicians that will b objective and not sing praise.

He shld also work on his speeches. They carry 2 mch Ethnocentric undertone. Itz very bad.

(1) (Reply)

Common Things Associated With Nigerian State Governors / Federal Government Not Importing ‘poisonous’ Rice, Says Presidency / Presidency Accused Of Stealing #changebeginswithme Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.