Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating (2865 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
HOW TO KEEP THE LADY YOU ARE DATING:

Do you love your girl and you don't want another man to snatch her from you? Then do the following things:
1. Give her plenty of attention. If you give her attention, she will not seek for attention elsewhere. Chat with her online via social media or else another man will.
2. Give her listening ears whenever she is speaking to you. Avoid pressing your phone or reading a newspaper when your girl is talking to you.
3. Do not promise her and fail. Do not promise her what you cannot do. It is better for you to say you don't have than to promise and fail.
4. Do not be stingy. Avoid telling her that you don't have, you don't have all the time.
5. Be caring. To be caring does not only mean you should be giving her money. There are many ways of showing care; e.g show concern whenever she is sad or in problems; be by her side when she is in problems, do not abandon her in her days of sorrow.
6. Tell her daily that she is beautiful.
7. Tell her daily that you love her.
8. Play with her and joke with her daily.
9. Don't be too hard and don't be too soft. Scold her a little, and pet her a little. Do not over pet or over scold.
10. Love her siblings, and respect her parents.
11. Appreciate her when she helps you to do something.
12. Allow her to advise you, seek her suggestions and respect her opinions.
13. Respect her.
14. Do not take her for granted.
15. Do not cheat on her.
16. Play with her hairs
17. kiss her on her forehead, cheek and neck. It will pass a good message to her.
18. Let her sit on your lap sometimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by obiorathesubtle: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
It gets old, she'll look for another person to do something different...

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by iykekelvins(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Are they ever satisfied?

6 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
These Niggas would rather do the opposite. angry
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mods should ban this op.
Okay, give him a second chance..
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by eitsei(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:
is it not when a guy does all these that you will say he's too soft, nice and cool for your liking undecided?
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by Laveda(f): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
eitsei:
is it not when a guy does all these that you will say he's too soft, nice and cool for your liking undecided?

No I can't say that! angry
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by eitsei(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:

OK good for you
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:

Laveda.. fear God and stop lying
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by obiorathesubtle: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
Are they ever satisfied?
Never been, never will be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by Laveda(f): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
discoprophet:

Laveda.. fear God and stop lying

Where? How? When? angry
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by iykekelvins(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Never been, never will be.
Nsogbu di kwa
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by rosy1992(f): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
op I respect you for this fantastic message you wrote. Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Don't neglect her!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 1:15am On Sep 02, 2016
Do you know how girls are snatched from some guys?
Its when they stopping doing the things they were doing when they were after the girl.
For example.. Frequent calls and Text
Showing care and concern.
Girls are quite an easy creature if you study them well.
Everyone of them out there have a loophole.
The loophole could be used by ur snatcher if you didn't pay attention closely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

If it gets old and boring.
Its your fault.
Be Renovative.
Try new things.
Spice it up.
And you would notice goodness.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 1:23am On Sep 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Are they ever satisfied?

Satisfaction isn't a problem related to them alone.
Even we guys are hardly satisfied.
But they can be satisfied to some reasonable level.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 1:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Laveda:

The opposite is what is producing more dangerous girls these days.
Nobody was born bad.
Its something humans learn on earth.
Both Guys and Girls.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 1:29am On Sep 02, 2016
eitsei:

Its usually rare for a girl to switch taste.
If she fell for u while being cool.
There is no reason to quit with you because you are too cool.
They all have soft spots.
That's why the girl one guy spends money and time to get can also be the one spending her own money and time to get another guy.
Ever wondered how a guy will toast a girl for months and it will still be pending.
Meanwhile,another guy will meet that same girl and within a week...He succeeds bleeping her.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 1:30am On Sep 02, 2016
discoprophet:
Mods should ban this op.

Okay, give him a second chance..

Is that what is reigning now?
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by heatflux: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Op. Why can't the ladies too learn/try or make real efforts to keep their man
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by Ranchhoddas: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Mtchewww...
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by Ifakiland(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2016
The best way to keep ur gf is to give her "wahala"....keep her on her toes and she will be too busy thinking abt u all day long, she no go get time for herself sef.
Gals love wahala guys...show her care on money, give her wahala Tues to Friday, and start d care again till Sunday.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2016
In Tubaba voice: just get her pregnant! lipsrsealed
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
heatflux:
Op. Why can't the ladies too learn/try or make real efforts to keep their man

Lolzz...You really haven't seen how agile a lady can be when she loves her baby boo.
I wish u can see one for example.
I have a female who is always asking me for tips as she love her guy so much...and I have been given her tips a guy like me will surely love from a girl....its over 7months and they are progressing so much.
When a girl truly loves a guy.
You would wonder if voodoo isn't involved... Trust me.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ifakiland:
The best way to keep ur gf is to give her "wahala"....keep her on her toes and she will be too busy thinking abt u all day long, she no go get time for herself sef.
Gals love wahala guys...show her care on money, give her wahala Tues to Friday, and start d care again till Sunday.

You are right....Whenever she visit u,make sure she doesn't go back the way she came.
Even if she won't open legs yet.
Make sure u keep her active throughout.
Be troublesome.
Be naughty.
Be gently.
Be rough.
Especially, make sure u handle with her hairs and other part u take interest in.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
walcut:
In Tubaba voice: just get her pregnant! lipsrsealed

If she isnt yours...She will swallow postinor when she gets home.
She will be like..."Alakoba oshi"
No be me you go put for trouble.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
AtomAdeyemi:

If she isnt yours...She will swallow postinor when she gets home. She will be like..."Alakoba oshi" No be me you go put for trouble.
grin
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by Swizdom(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
In the 60s , this advice worked, but now it will even kill your relationship faster. The best advice for a relationship is to be yourself. Being yourself will make you become lovable and trustworthy. If a gal wana leave you, let her gerrarrahia mhen sh;;I.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Swizdom:
In the 60s , this advice worked, but now it will even kill your relationship faster. The best advice for a relationship is to be yourself. Being yourself will make you become lovable and trustworthy. If a gal wana leave you, let her gerrarrahia mhen sh;;I.

Correct
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by jonaifame22(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
The problem I have wth a gal sitting on my lap is that my dick will not let them enjoy the comfort!
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating by AtomAdeyemi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
jonaifame22:
The problem I have wth a gal sitting on my lap is that my dick will not let them enjoy the comfort!

Lolzzz...This guy ehnnnn.
Adjust her to sit well.
Make sure ur joystick is between ur legs.
It's quite comfortable and makes her feel safe and closer to u.
If you can practice these well...You will learn how to control erections in public.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) / She Broke My Heart??? / Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.