Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Tips: Before Going On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips: Before Going On A Date (679 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips: Before Going On A Date by wozniacki(f): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Eat very well before stepping out of the house. Don't think a date is an opportunity to break a fast. Try eating very well from the house so you don't go out ordering all the menu, thereby eating away your food for thought.

A date must not be in a restaurant. There are nice places to hang out and talk. There are game houses, a cool garden, a cinema( I know of someone that likes the Cinema so much because of the popcorn... funny! makes me wonder if people cannot buy popcorn and eat in their houses while watching a movie). Just make it about the both of you.

Always go out with some money. Whether the guy is coming to pick you up or not, always go out on a date with enough money to take care of you. You never know what could go wrong.

Offer to pay for the food. This shows that you can take care of yourself. It's just a nice gesture that can be accepted by the guy or not. Trust me, you have nothing to lose.

Be yourself. Don't order for a food you are not familiar with. If you feel like eating eba, please by all means, order for eba. There is no need ''forming''.

Keep it simple. Let your dress sense be as simple and classy as possible. It's neither a fashion parade nor an award night.

Don't look too serious. Be cheerful. Have a positive energy. Have healthy discussions. Have a great sense of humor and he would look forward to a second date.

Your phone shouldn't get all of your attention. Most girls have the habit of chatting all through a date. Whether you are enjoying your date or not, please try and be polite. Nobody forced you. There mustn't be a second date. Just be patient. It doesn't last more than some hours.

Always send a ''Thank you" message after having a great date. It shows you have a sense of appreciation....

Read more here:
http://www.peacedike.com/2016/09/tips-when-going-out-on-date.html?m=1
Re: Tips: Before Going On A Date by chicoMX(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nice tips!! OP your dp
Re: Tips: Before Going On A Date by Laveda(f): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Offer to pay? undecided

You well so? gringringrin

You made sense tho..
Re: Tips: Before Going On A Date by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Op you're so beautiful kiss
You fine pass all nl girls wey I don see kiss
Come let me take you out on a date. wink
You forgot to add baff well and brush teeth well.
Re: Tips: Before Going On A Date by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:
Offer to pay? undecided
You made sense tho..
Why you no go pay? Abi is it manna from heaven?
Re: Tips: Before Going On A Date by wozniacki(f): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:
Offer to pay? undecided
You made sense tho..
It's no big deal.
Re: Tips: Before Going On A Date by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
So you no fit say thank you after complimenting on your awesome beauty? undecided
In fact, no date for you again angry

wozniacki:

It's no big deal.
Re: Tips: Before Going On A Date by wozniacki(f): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Op you're so beautiful kiss You fine pass all nl girls wey I don see kiss Come let me take you out on a date. wink You forgot to add baff well and brush teeth well.
Thank you. I'm humbled.
Re: Tips: Before Going On A Date by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
You're welcome, sweet.
wozniacki:

Thank you. I'm humbled.
Re: Tips: Before Going On A Date by nady94: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Offering to pay doesn't mean he would allow u pay especially when he his the one that initiated the whole date ish but it shows dat u are one capable of taking care of urself inrespectve of his money.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. / When You Expect A Man To Give You 50% Of His Salary..photo / The Other Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.