Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! (11555 Views)

This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Muvacci:

This is just one out of many successful trials. Moreover, what you do is far from encouraging self love.
I think there are more like this than are reported 2 the public.
But I'm not soley pointing 2 the failure
There should have never been a procedure .not this time.not ever.
She never should have been made 2 feel her natural body was inadequate
You think I don't talk on self love?
Have you seen my thread? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/3274040/7-reasons-2love-small-breast
•••••••
Or my comments on this form undecided
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oahray:
hmmm... Typical.

Goodbye.
it's not angry I answered you. But you wanted it yer way
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Oahray: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
it's not angry I answered you. But you wanted it yer way
Have my way? Seriously? You probably think it a contest.

I read your 'answer' over and over. It wasn't clear what you meant (but not because of the awkward text colouring), that's why I asked again. If it's all about having one's way, you shouldn't have even bothered replying me. You have a choice to communicate or to ignore, but if you choose to communicate, passing a CLEAR message is the least you can do.

Enjoy your 'victory' ma'am.
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
There's is no way a panel beater touch your car wey e go be the same again...comma must dey.
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oahray:
Have my way? Seriously? You probably think it a contest.

I read your 'answer' over and over. It wasn't clear what you meant (but not because of the awkward text colouring), that's why I asked again. If it's all about having one's way, you shouldn't have even bothered replying me. You have a choice to communicate or to ignore, but if you choose to communicate, passing a CLEAR message is the least you can do.

Enjoy your 'victory' ma'am.
Now you've gon and assumed!
I made it clear. I don't know how you missed it! undecided

it was her way of getting what she thought she lacked.
and that it was her choice influenced by whicever thing.
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Oahray: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Now you've gon and assumed!
I made it clear. I don't know how you missed it! undecided

no, I didn't assume. Words are deeper than you think, so choice of words matter.

See why I don't think it's a clear answer. I didn't ask if you think a woman is incapable of thinking at all or of making a choice at all. What I'm asking is are you saying she cannot do it for herself? If I am capable of 'thinking for myself', it means my thoughts and subsequent choices aren't unduly influenced by others (which probably is what you termed 'whichever thing'). That's how I understand it.

So when you say "it's was her choice influenced by whichever thing" as an answer to my yes/no question, it seems to me mean that you think her choices must bend to some external influence and she can do nothing about it. However, that contradicts the very meaning of the word 'choice'.

Don't worry though. It's not worth your getting worked up over smiley
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oahray:
no, I didn't assume. Words are deeper than you think, so choice of words matter.

See why I don't think it's a clear answer. I didn't ask if you think a woman is incapable of thinking at all or of making a choice at all. What I'm asking is are you saying she cannot do it for herself? If I am capable of 'thinking for myself', it means my thoughts and subsequent choices aren't unduly influenced by others (which probably is what you termed 'whichever thing'). That's how I understand it.

So when you say "it's was her choice influenced by whichever thing" as an answer to my yes/no question, it seems to me mean that you think her choices must bend to some external influence and she can do nothing about it. However, that contradicts the very meaning of the word 'choice'.

Don't worry though. It's not worth your getting worked up over smiley
Woah,do you know how 2 start and stoke a fire undecided
I'm not "worked up",I'm just through with yer snide remarks and assumptions.
••••••

You were influenced does not mean you are not thinking for yerself .
It only means yer view/thoughts were impressed.
••••••
Some people are impressionable.
Especially women in the area of beauty standards
Which we are constantly having forced into our minds on a daily basis
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Oahray: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Woah,do you know how 2 start and stoke a fire undecided
I'm not "worked up",I'm just through with yer snide remarks and assumptions.
••••••

You were influenced does not mean you are not thinking for yerself .
It only means yer view/thoughts were impressed.
••••••
Some people are impressionable.
Especially women in the area of beauty standards
Which we are constantly having forced into our minds on a daily basis
lol. If I say I don't understand, I want to have my way. If I do not question, I have assumed. If I don't readily agree with a viewpoint, my post is snide. If I analyze your post, I'm starting and stoking a fire.

No wahala sha cheesy

I think I get your stance now. A woman can think for herself, but she cannot help adopting popular opinion after having stuff FORCED into her mind on a daily basis. The ultimate victim of society.

No further questions.
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oahray:
lol. If I say I don't understand, I want to have my way. If I do not question, I have assumed. If I don't readily agree with a viewpoint, my post is snide. If I analyze your post, I'm starting and stoking a fire.

No wahala sha cheesy

I think I get your stance now. A woman can think for herself, but she cannot help adopting popular opinion after having stuff FORCED into her mind on a daily basis. She's a victim of society.

No further questions.
Stop this angry
stop making out like the issue is mine angry
you did assume I wanted victory
•••••
You have made snide remarks
••••••
i never said you were snide for not agreeing, I'm not even trying 2 get you 2.
But these little remarks you make are.
••••••
You quoted me with questions and I'm just trying 2 explain my viewpoint in that post the best I can .
But you are making it very difficult
•••••
The problem is yer analysis
read what I wrote and take it as it is and stop adding 2 it
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Oahray: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Stop this angry
stop making out like the issue is mine angry
you did assume I wanted victory
•••••
You have made snide remarks
••••••
Yli never said you were snide for not agreeing, I'm not even trying 2 get you 2.
••••••
You quited me with questions and I'm just st trying 2 explain my viewpoint in that post the best I can .
But you are making it very difficult
lol. Babe relax, e never reach like this na smiley

I agree. I've been all that and more. My bad... Completely.

Have a great rest-of-the-day.
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oahray:
lol. Babe relax, e never reach like this na smiley

I agree. I've been all that and more. My bad... Completely.

Have a great rest-of-the-day.
Now you are placating me undecided
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Oahray: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Now you are placating me undecided
yes. It's the right thing to do. Considering how you've been unfairly treated while trying to explain yourself.

I'm not one to ruin a damsel's mood on purpose.
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oahray:
yes. It's the right thing to do. Considering how you've been unfairly treated while trying to explain yourself.

I'm not one to ruin a damsel's mood on purpose.
There goes those snide remarks you pretend you don't make undecided
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Oahray: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
There goes those snide remarks you pretend you don't make undecided
ah! That wasn't my intention, believe me.

This babe don make up her mind to vex for me, no matter what I write.

Pray tell, how do I placate you? What should I have said?
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oahray:
ah! That wasn't my intention, believe me.

This babe don make up her mind to vex for me, no matter what I write.

Pray tell, how do I placate you? What should I have said?
undecidedin yer case its best you say..... nothin'.
The problem is yer analysis
read what I wrote and take it as it is and stop adding 2 it
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Julietcutie(f): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrCork:

..darlin plis shange yor color & bleach or else u shall never find man on nairaland..i swaaar! angry
k
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Fedayeen02: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
It's disgusting

Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by MrCork: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Julietcutie:

k

...giv us a date? undecided
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Julietcutie(f): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrCork:

...giv us a date? undecided
don't quote me again
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Charles4075(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
youngest85:

U must be a gud forecaster.....

U deh play bet9ja?
How bet9ja take enta this one na bros?
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by fox26: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
That's a new look. hoes.
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by MrCork: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Julietcutie:

don't quote me again

..so u sayin u too shy to bleach yor skin becuz u are shame of yor dakskin coonplesipn..correct?...SHAME ON U!! undecided
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by gabi101(m): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
It's disgusting

DUDE! this is irritating...dont post much of this again pls undecided
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by thesuave10(m): 1:18am On Sep 03, 2016
this is soo sad . ladies should learn to be proud of how they look
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by uyisteven(m): 1:22am On Sep 03, 2016
Who send me this one
The exact words bombarding her mind right now..
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by youngest85(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Charles4075:
How bet9ja take enta this one na bros?

If u can read my mind den predicting game wont b difficult
Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Lukmann(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
ABEngine:
The cosmetics world have consistently proved that almost every lady is quite uncomfortable with her natural looks.

To make matters worse, those whom have successfully altered their appearance become models to be emulated, creating unecessary panic amongst other female folks.

All these are aimed at attracting some dude or maintaining a consciousness of status or class.

Breaking news:

We, men, care less.

We however, find it amusing walking up to impostors and subsequently waking up to strangers.

Your Ibadi would not cook my meals nor raise homes, your heavily made face will simply mess up my bedding which I prefer to be white.

C'era una volta, all things were made bright and beautiful .

true talk ..
most ladies do not know that cosmetics world prey on their "bodily insecurites" and make a fortune out of it by making cosmetics that only "pad" the face temporaly but permanent after effect

1 Like

Re: Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! by Charles4075(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
youngest85:

If u can read my mind den predicting game wont b difficult
Hay, abeg ohhh bros.. Nor let that girl run enter my life ohhh.. I use beg God you..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me / My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This / Why Do Nigerians Use Tramadol For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.