Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) (26809 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by 2el(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
asumo12:
That awkward moment wen u visit your rich uncle
in abuja and d wife serves you 2 slice of bread
with egg... and d kids be like 'uncle can u finish
dis?' I b like 'se awon eleyi gbadun sha?'

Me wey
dey eat 11 wraps of fufu for IKOTUN

grin

Ahswear you no well

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Ranchhoddas: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Money good oo. Ajepkako boy like me never reach embassy. Na wa o.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by tete7000(m): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
xreal:
This is one of the beauty of having children at an early stage.
They all look of the same age bracket.

Have your children when God wants you to. Abraham had his at 100, yet he is referred to as father of many nations. Seek God's opinion before you start.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by loveourlagos(f): 2:10am On Sep 02, 2016
tete7000:

Have your children when God wants you to. Abraham had his at 100, yet he is referred to as father of many nations. Seek God's opinion before you start.

Deep#
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by xreal: 2:14am On Sep 02, 2016
tete7000:

Wow!

This comment made me

All, I will say is

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by pippimp(m): 3:53am On Sep 02, 2016
asumo12:

Me wey

grin

Mo fe rerin yo. Padi mi, o gbadun rara.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by MrHenshaw: 4:01am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2016
asumo12:

Me wey

Guy, U Is Badt...... Trying to imagine the look I'll give those children if it was me

grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by beautiful232(f): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2016
such a lovely family

more grace!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by nwoye72: 6:26am On Sep 02, 2016
truly i don't know how nigeria s cope travelling abroad on vacation in this high dollar rate,most involved lots of naira to secure dollars
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by chocodaviva(f): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u are not serious I tell u.

The best thing to do is to go outside & eat to avoid ulcer oh

Oh my days @ 11wraps for ikotun lmao
U be heavyweight champ
U just made my day
Good bless u
Jus can't stop laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by fiftynaira(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2016
goldbim:
good to know..Gidi's cool..how's PH??

We re on a soft work.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by TooLateToFail(f): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
wow..nice
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Ejytex(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
Dis her daughter way wear bum shorts, they gats monitor her well, the girl eye nor good, all her pics nah so so seductive style n pose angry angry i know her fans will chew me raw, but the truth must be told...... grin grin
Abeg stop usin her pix for ur masterbating stuff
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ejytex:
Abeg stop usin her pix for ur masterbating stuff

Egbon speak for yourself ooooo! Me i like my women like i like my wine, the older the better..... angry angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Ejytex(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
soberdrunk:

Egbon speak for yourself ooooo! Me i like my women like i like my wine, the older the better..... angry angry
Ok but abeg lv d small babe make she lv her life,her parent kno her beta dan u cox u only c her on pix
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ejytex:
Ok but abeg lv d small babe make she lv her life,her parent kno her beta dan u cox u only c her on pix

Ok sir!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 / BBNaija's CeeC Receives Acid Threat / 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.