Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) (2177 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) / Unbelievable.....could This Be True Love?? [photo] / Can You Do This For Love? Photo (viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Asin what's this trash...
Abeq Guys can you do this?
Girls will you allow your guy to do this
Comment lemme hear

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
shocked[img][/img] no and never
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by Lastking147(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
If Bae is neat, I mean why nat? grin
I'll with passion wink
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by Muvacci(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Badly photo-shopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by bentlywills(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Some witches the use that man picture fan themselves grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by Tolexander: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Asin what's this trash...
Abeq Guys can you do this?
Girls will you allow your guy to do this
Comment lemme hear
ya, I can do it!

If that is where her weak point is!
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
That looks like a very scary horror movie. Like world War X, maybe...
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
ya, I can do it!

See as I dey look you....lol
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
shocked[img][/img] no and never
Hahaha it's love na
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lastking147:
If Bae is neat, I mean why nat? grin
I'll with passion wink
Mehn u be beast??
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Muvacci:
Badly photo-shopped.
Answer my question jhooor
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
bentlywills:
Some witches the use that man picture fan themselves grin grin cheesy

Lol you Can do it for your bae ba
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
ya, I can do it!

Like seriously
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by Lastking147(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Mehn u be beast??
I can go beyond limits for my chick! I mean my bae o grin
But as m single I no get anyone to lick haha grin
Borrow me ur boo na grin
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
taiwoawoniyi:
That looks like a very scary horror movie.
Like world War X, maybe...
You can do it abi
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lastking147:

I can go beyond limits for my chick! I mean my bae o grin
But as m single I no get anyone to lick haha grin
Borrow me ur boo na grin

I go tell seun to ban you oooo...don't nairalander for contact including gf
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 02, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
You can do it abi
God forbid evil. Abet ooh. That's downright creepy.
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by MzPecs(f): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Muvacci:
Badly photo-shopped.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:18am On Sep 02, 2016

WITH ALL THE COLOURS PAINTED ON HER TOE NAILS LIKE A RAINBOW?
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! undecided

BY THE WAY WHY'S THAT FOOT LOOKING LIKE A BUNCH OF BANANAS?
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by KellyFORMAT(m): 2:39am On Sep 02, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] never, whats d essence of dis. Dis doesnt prove hw much he loves her.
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Hahaha it's love na
Dats no love, dats enslavement
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by firstking01(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2016
I can do it to the girl i love, but her legs must be clean not those kinda dirty legs/fingers i'm seeing in that pix...
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by Muvacci(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by Muvacci(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) by bentlywills(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Lol you Can do it for your bae ba

I never begin mad nah'
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelivable, Meet The Young Man Who Wear Female Dresses / I Am Just Back From America(photos) / Advise Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.