Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) (2200 Views)

Is This An Insult Or Love? (photo) / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by KENNING2010: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2016
A 26-year-old man, Tunde Agbaje, has reportedly trekked from the Ketu area of Lagos State to Zaria in Kaduna State.

Agbaje, who is the cousin of a former People’s Democratic Party gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje, went on the adventure to prove his love for a lady, Sharon Donald.

READ MORE: http://naijashowbiz.com/2016/10/31/man-treks-from-ketu-lagos-to-zaria-kaduna/

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Laveda(f): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Well, I don't blame him..

There's recession, T-fare has increased, so?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2016
It will not work.
 I mean the voodoo will not 
 work on me

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by KENNING2010: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2016
JixNation:
It will not work.
I mean the voodoo will not
work on me
............ WHY WONT IT WORK? ISN'T IT LOVE?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2016
KENNING2010:
............ WHY WONT IT WORK? ISN'T IT LOVE?
Ogbeni weather na love or lust
e no go work for my side rara
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Datsme: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2016
I trust our ladies. The pathetic condition he would v caused himself will make the lady to say "God forbid bad think". Oh guy, u beta v a rethink
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by SKYTREND(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2016
This is what I call MADNESS AND JOBLESSNESS... This guy should be taken to the psychiastric hospital and be examined.. unfortunately the lady referred to him as a stalker and a vampire of sort, this is not love, its stupidity
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2016
Go tell the native Dr make him arrange am well CUs this one no catch me at all.. Kai
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by kinggogo: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Which kain queshun b dis undecided

If na u op u go do am
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by ojun50(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2016
All because of toto na wa for prick
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by FemoPolitics: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2016
See the way the guy de laugh sef, you will know he is not a serious man, he just wants to have his way "into the girl's stuff". If I'm the brother of this guy, I will get him some strokes of the cain and make him receive annointing for brain
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2016
isnt that the river niger bridge behind him undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2016
JOBLESS MAN
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2016
slimthugchimee:
isnt that the river niger bridge behind him undecided

YOU MEAN HE SHOULD JUST JUMP ON IT... YOU ARE A WICKED MAN OOOOO grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Solmax(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2016
hah funny man, I want to say him no get work.
but I can't because I know Love can make a man do unimaginable things.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by herdeythoun(f): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Jonathan agbaje....U were so determined..Congrats anyways
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by FemoPolitics: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2016
This guy nor de get shame honestly, he is just a stalker
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
You have not started yet, pls trek to London, UK if you are really sure of your love... nonsense

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
ojun50:
All because of toto na wa for prick

NO BECAUSE OF LOVE
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by 2SWT(f): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
foolishness
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by potbelly(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keep trekking nigga, tongue
while another nigga with a private jet steals your girl before you reach Berger... grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by daviddagreat: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ah. kolewerk
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Cholls(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
my brother why not
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by SKYTREND(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
You dont need to do this for love, ALL YOU NEED IS MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, THAT IS ALL A WOMAN UNDERSTANDS, YOU LIKE TREK FROM HERE TO LONDON, WITHOUT MONEY, YOU ARE DOOMED..

SEE ALL YOU NEED HERE, NOT TREKKING

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy / There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This / So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.