Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta (8095 Views)

Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Apc’s Failings Will Boost PDP Victory In 2019 – Onuesoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by otukpo(f): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2016
I have said it again and again that time will vindicate GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by Surfboard(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Without bias GEJ was not an ethnoreligious biased leader. I laugh to scorn when people here accuse him that he did nothing in Otuoke nor Bayelsa state.

He was the president of Nigeria and not the infamous theory propounded by PMB of 97% and 5%. A true leader is one who rules with equity and not by sentiments.

Its unfortunate that all the love, care and attention he focused in the North trying to make them happy they back stabbed him.

God Bless GEJ

You've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Kyase:

And there's nothing you can do, go hang yourself.
Borrow me money makai I buy rope..
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2016
loomer:

You for still add Muhammad buhari again. Cos na 2times the man dey
hehehehehehehe! Make we leave am next time..

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by FlamesD: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2016
There was a country. I don't believe that this is coming from a person like Masari. Even when the truth is so glaring, the average nothern politicians still believes that the best type of politics is by propaganda and character assassination.

The much needed Nigerian revolution will start from the north. The last administration has laid the foundation by building schools for the almajiris their nothern modern day slaves.

After piloting the affairs of this country for 42 years out of the 56 years of our independence, without having any meaningful development in the north. They are still not grateful for South that used only 16years to liberate this country economically.

I still blame the southern politician like Jagaban, Amaechi and Co. who instead of maintaining the pace, went back to booth licking for their personal angradizement.

Quote me negatively if you hate the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by Henrichemeka(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Tell them. Bunch of ingrates. They are talking this way because Jonathan don't have northern blood running in his veins

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by sarutobie(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2016
I've learnt one important fact about Nigerian politics from GEj's ordeal, when you get to power, damn all the consequences and focus on your own! because whether you try to please the north or not, you're never gonna get their approval anyway.... no need trying to be a patriot or a national leader in Nigeria...kaii Nigeria can make one doubt his morals..it can damage one's conscience..

2 Likes

Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by nonjebose(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2016
Good response. GEJ had his issues but he did well in spreading development to other regions outside SS

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by loomer: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
hehehehehehehe! Make we leave am next time..

Those Hausa people no see the bad condition dem leave the country since all these years o

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by OldEagle: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2016
True
Flets:
Nigerians are the most confused set of humans. Jonathan is an exact description of what a democratic leader should be.
How can a Northern elite who champions one Nigeria more than others criticize a national president for not being ethnocentric?

Goodluck Jonathan came at wrong time, Nigeria deserves him in 2050 cos his thought process is miles ahead of an average Nigerian politician. If we must successfully practice democracy, GEJ remains the template.

2 Likes

Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by pq007: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2016
sorry ooo. pls i wuld like to kno in Details what exactly what Jonathan did 4 d north cos every time i hear he concentrated on the north. pls dont tell me his achievement with all d money Nigeria made btw dat time is imaginary almajiri School and 12 useless universities without lab? like d 1 in otuoke.. ?
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by superemmy(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Respect Sir.

Flets:
Nigerians are the most confused set of humans. Jonathan is an exact description of what a democratic leader should be.
How can a Northern elite who champions one Nigeria more than others criticize a national president for not being ethnocentric?

Goodluck Jonathan came at wrong time, Nigeria deserves him in 2050 cos his thought process is miles ahead of an average Nigerian politician. If we must successfully practice democracy, GEJ remains the template.

2 Likes

Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by Kyase(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Borrow me money makai I buy rope..
After you die who go pay me
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by engrshakespeare: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Ibunma:
Pls tell the silly Almajiri, they think everybody is a bigotry like them

This your English will make Mama Peace jealous, if you ever meet your English teacher along the way please give him/her two back hand slaps.
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by attackgat: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2016
If GEJ had done more for his people, they would have labeled him a tribalist who favours only his people.

GEJ did more for the North than his own people, they labeled him a fool who did nothing for his people.

You just can't win with Nigerians.
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by dragonking3: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2016
Well, this is the only thing I blame GEJ for. He was fo0lish for not developing the nigerdelta region and Southern part.. A northerner will never do what GEJ did because they are highly tribalistic. The next president from the south should be wise.
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Kyase:

After you die who go pay me
forget that one nah, just borrow me money 1st..
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by Splashme: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Beress:
Fear "North"

So they expected GEJ to be the president of the Niger Deltan alone

By the way, Hausa Fulanis has been the President of this country since independence, does that stop them frm begging on our streets?
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by Kyase(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
forget that one nah, just borrow me money 1st..
No worry I go free rope for you, I go send am the through way bill
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Kyase:

No worry I go free rope for you, I go send am the through bill
na your die? Just borrow me money makai buy rope & hang myself & die my die.. angry
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by Kyase(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
na your die? Just borrow me money makai buy rope & hang myself & die my die.. angry
Lol
Then use your money buy rope die your die na
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Kyase:

Lol
Then use your money buy rope die your die na
Kosi owo angry
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by Kyase(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Kosi owo angry
ki o si maṣe fẹ lati kú
Re: Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
GEJ should have focused on Nigeria and not the North. Leaving one region for another is a recipe for disaster.

(1) (2) (Reply)

KOWA Party's Endorsemnt Of The PDP In Edo State Is False! / Igbo's should not be in higly volatile and under-developed states like Bayelsa / Umaru Badami Is Dead! Governor Fintiri Father Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.