Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce (8581 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Ritchiee: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Real2020:

Well said. They think this is 90s or early 2000s when there wasn't free online media. They have used propaganda to ram down our throats that they are the most educated for yrs yet statistics yr by yr show that Igbos lead by a resounding margin in all measure of educational excellence and success. Most inventions and manufacturing you see are by Igbos. Other tribes and whites all know this, are praising Igbos every day as we see here on Nairaland but NO SINGLE TRIBE HAS PRAISED YORUBA FOR ANYTHING FOR YRS.

I know this is Ikechu1even wiithout looking at your 2 monickers massaging your ego as usual.Yoruba leads Igbo in Technology and ICT as we speak.Facts are there to be perused.FACTS DO NOT LIE BUT MOUTHS LIKE YOURS DO.I know your system is to say 20 Igbos are in the white house.With Facts?NO.. .Ask for facts...you begin to insult.The truth is Igbos tried but most of Biafran weapons were brought in by the mercenaries.This is internet age.

http://mercenary-wars.net/biafra/

http://journeytoforever.org/rrlib/biafra.html

https://www.upcscavenger.com/wiki/nigerian_civil_war/#page=wiki
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Ritchiee: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
SantaDomino:

OGBUNIGWE: According to Wikipedia entry;
Designer Gordian Ezekwe, Benjamin Nwosu, Willy Achukwe and others.
Manufacturer Research and Production Organisation of Biafra (RAP). Read the rest. You asked for a proof that biafra developed one weapon and I gave you now u are looking for another excuse. Guy relax and learn the truth, no one is getting paid here!

Those weapons were brought in by mercenaries.
There are proofs.Yorubas who did not have to be told that they are good technologically are now more technologically better than the Igbos.FACTS WILL NOT LIE.
Igbos are good but when you begin to poke it into people's eyes by bringing it onto the internet,people who are educated and know the truth will react...

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by SantaDomino(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ritchiee:

Those weapons were brought in by mercenaries.
There are proofs.Yorubas who did not have to be told that they are good technologically are now more technologically better than the Igbos.FACTS WILL NOT LIE.
Igbos are good but when you begin to poke it into people's eyes by bringing it onto the internet,people who are educated and know the truth will react...

Ordinarily, I shouldn't be banding words with you. You needed a reference that biafra manufactured one weapon during the war and I gave it to you... This one u are saying now, na u sabi... Go CBN tell dem u be Yoloba, dem go give u money.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by SantaDomino(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ritchiee:

I know this is Ikechu1even wiithout looking at your 2 monickers massaging your ego as usual.Yoruba leads Igbo in Technology and ICT as we speak.Facts are there to be perused.FACTS DO NOT LIE BUT MOUTHS LIKE YOURS DO.I know your system is to say 20 Igbos are in the white house.With Facts?NO.. .Ask for facts...you begin to insult.The truth is Igbos tried but most of Biafran weapons were brought in by the mercenaries.This is internet age.

And Nigerians own was manufactured by yoloba people... Take a bow son, ur comment is going for the Grammy!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by aresa: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Coming from the same clown we thought was successful till we found out he was not and only forming big boy with N11 billion taxpayers money and gbese when AMCON confiscated his properties...

The people of Bayelsa sent this twitter nuisance to represent them in Abuja, but Bayelsa is one place he cares less about and never promote or talk about.

What a redundant loser and waste of space..

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by kernel504(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
omoelesa:
Yes,they are the most successful when it comes to drug trafficing.Only that they use to be shot like rabbit, when caught in indonesia all other places.

Tell me three people from your tribe well learned than these names.

.1 Ngozi Okonjo
.2 Chinua Achebe
.3 Soludo Chukwuma

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Ritchiee: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
SantaDomino:

Ordinarily, I shouldn't be banding words with you. You needed a reference that biafra manufactured one weapon during the war and I gave it to you... This one u are saying now, na u sabi... Go CBN tell dem u be Yoloba, dem go give u money.

You gave me wikipedia which you can edit anytime.It did tell us about the designer and one RAP....Go to those links I gave you,you would thank me later for showing you the truth.... wink

And it is BANDYING NOT BANDING grin

.https://www.upcscavenger.com/wiki/nigerian_civil_war/#page=wiki
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Newsi: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
The sagacious Ben Murray Bruce
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Ritchiee: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
SantaDomino:

And Nigerians own was manufactured by yoloba people... Take a bow son, ur comment is going for the Grammy!
Yorubas have more than 10 grammies already.I think your people will be happy to have one.Thanks,my pocket is full.Yorubas don't brag as you do.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by freshdude99(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please we igbos should stop these saying that the Nigerian government is limiting us. ..
How is the government stopping a shoe marker in Aba from reaching his peak??
How is Nigeria stopping igbos from building high tech cars??
How is the fedral government holding igbos from building indigenous refineries??

I think we need to do some soul searching, which tribe in Nigeria can we say likes the igbos??

Everyone can't be wrong at the same time

As for Bruce, he has shown he lacks the intelligence I once thought he had... Just talking politically
Am shocked to come across this read from u...
The external environment can in so many ways limit/disrupt the advancement of an entity within it. Just for the records, the policies of the govt from time immemorial stifles businesses... And who are those really doing real business in Nigeria? Am not talking of suitcases businessmen here. Ok just yesterday we heard several airline like aero is quitting our airspace, Innoson is shutting down operations and many other firms scattered all over the federation all because of the hate rhetoric of the AP Govt before and wen they took power. Mind Nigeria is not the only country suffering from low crude prices, Angola is there then why is ours now in recession and hitting this hard?
Bro am in business for real and I cam tell u, that the past two years hasn't been funny and am wondering for how long will this govt continue with this posture of theirs wyl Nigerians suffer...
Dude Nigerians are suffering in case u dont knw. That's because the government policies are wacked and smes are gradually dieing off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by freshdude99(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:
Coming from the same clown we thought was successful till we found out he was not and only forming big boy with N11 billion taxpayers money and gbese when AMCON confiscated his properties...

The people of Bayelsa sent this twitter nuisance to represent them in Abuja, but Bayelsa is one place he cares less about and never promote or talk about.

What a redundant loser and waste of space..
Lol, well u can say all u can bro. Am not defending anyone here by one thing I knw is,
Before any bank can give u a loan to the time of 11bn naira, then u must either have more than that in case or investment. Remember their something called collateral before a loan is granted.
Good day Yoruba clown

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Ritchiee: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
kernel504:

.1 Ngozi Okonjo
.2 Chinua Achebe
.3 Soludo Chukwuma

lol...Just three ?Yorubas have them in abundance cheesy You could have made them four..
I cancelled them with these 4.... .lol

In 2012, four high school teenage students – Adebola, Abiola, Toyin and Eniola showcased a thoughtful and practical innovation that warmed the heart of Africans and the international community. This invention was a urine power generator which could provide safer, affordable and more access to electricity.
The invention which was first showcased at the Maker Faire Africa annual pan-African conference was born out of the girls’ school chemistry lab and could create 6 hours of electricity with 1 Liter of urine...

http://venturesafrica.com/10-under-30-african-inventors-set-to-change-the-world/
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Udmaster(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
This thread has been turned into a tribal war zone. undecided

Can Nigeria be one for real Mtheeew.
beautiful chocolate DP.
I have been admiring your real nature. No time to fake anything.
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Udmaster(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ritchiee:

lol...Just three ?Yorubas have them in abundance cheesy You could have made them four..

In 2012, four high school teenage students – Adebola, Abiola, Toyin and Eniola showcased a thoughtful and practical innovation that warmed the heart of Africans and the international community. This invention was a urine power generator which could provide safer, affordable and more access to electricity.
The invention which was first showcased at the Maker Faire Africa annual pan-African conference was born out of the girls’ school chemistry lab and could create 6 hours of electricity with 1 Liter of urine...

http://venturesafrica.com/10-under-30-african-inventors-set-to-change-the-world/

your inferiority complex is shocking.
Igbos will continue to be your nightmare.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Udmaster(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Goke7:
The igbos surely has become a willing political pun which every politician and Nigerian now uses to play their game in whatever way.

Just tell the igbos that if not for the civil war, they would have become the first people to land on the moon and you are game.

Nigerians and especially politicians should stop playing with minds of the igbos, they are killing them emotionally and suppressing them politically.

Only the wise ones from the SE understands this.
why are you so pained?
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by freshdude99(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ritchiee:

You gave me wikipedia which you can edit anytime.It did tell us about the designer and one RAP....Go to those links I gave you,you would thank me later for showing you the truth.... wink

Nothing new here!
Well just ask gowon, obasanjo and the rest wat it took them just to stop one colonel from the east from seceding with his people. The whole Nigeria against just one ikemba.
We had casualties yes, because the earlier riots to away most of our trained solder, but if those that fought that war tell u the number of casualties from the Nigerian side u will shed tears.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by mrvitalis(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
freshdude99:

Am shocked to come across this read from u...
The external environment can in so many ways limit/disrupt the advancement of an entity within it. Just for the records, the policies of the govt from time immemorial stifles businesses... And who are those really doing real business in Nigeria? Am not talking of suitcases businessmen here. Ok just yesterday we heard several airline like aero is quitting our airspace, Innoson is shutting down operations and many other firms scattered all over the federation all because of the hate rhetoric of the AP Govt before and wen they took power. Mind Nigeria is not the only country suffering from low crude prices, Angola is there then why is ours now in recession and hitting this hard?
Bro am in business for real and I cam tell u, that the past two years hasn't been funny and am wondering for how long will this govt continue with this posture of theirs wyl Nigerians suffer...
Dude Nigerians are suffering in case u dont knw. That's because the government policies are wacked and smes are gradually dieing off
First of all Angola entered recession before us
Secondly we practice capitalism right?? Do u know the meaning of that??

Innoson has closed.. But NTM is zaria is waxing strong.. .
Areo is down.. Peace and arik is waxing strong..

This is a capitalist economy. .. Understand the meaning of capitalism then we talk
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by mcdoweller(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Curlieweed:
“Igbos are the most successful people in Nigeria today, both tech and business, even before and after the civil war, Igbos has been advanced more than other tribes, that’s why the other tribe in Nigeria can’t do without them.”

Our (Igbo) apparently relative success within Nigeria is but "filthy rags" compared to our potential success [b]without [/b]Nigeria. It's also a big lie that the rest of Nigeria can't do without Igbos. There are about 200 other countries without indigenous Igbos in them and most of them are apparently doing pretty good.
Word!
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by kernel504(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ritchiee:

Hahahaha... Ali Baba, you are throughy the funniest guy.
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by dollyjoy(f): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Udmaster:
beautiful chocolate DP.
I have been admiring your real nature. No time to fake anything.
Thank yousmiley
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by freshdude99(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

First of all Angola entered recession before us
Secondly we practice capitalism right?? Do u know the meaning of that??

Innoson has closed.. But NTM is zaria is waxing strong.. .
Areo is down.. Peace and arik is waxing strong..

This is a capitalist economy. .. Understand the meaning of capitalism then we talk
Obviously u just showed u know very little...
Don't shout capitalism as if u knew anything more than survival of forest.
Secondly in as much as we claim to practice capitalism lol there's is something called "protectionism" in a true capitalist system. That NTM is still waxing as u claim and peace airline is still there doest mean this clueless govt shouldn't look inwards to knw the real reason some of this organized private sectors are winding down and laying off workers. I watched the MD of the same peace airline complaining bitterly about the hostility of the Nigerian business environment, its policies and how custom delays the spare parts they import to service their airplanes and u are here shouting PEACE. International investors are having difficulties repatriating their profits while the same govt is wasting task payers money junketing all over the world in the name of seeking international investment.
Dude u knw so little from the lines u ve dished out, I will advice u just bend and read about politics, economy and investment before typing another word in reply.
Good day

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by mrvitalis(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
freshdude99:

Obviously u just showed u know very little...
Don't shout capitalism as if u knew anything more than survival of forest.
Secondly in as much as we claim to practice capitalism lol there's is something called "protectionism" in a true capitalist system. That NTM is still waxing as u claim and peace airline is still there doest mean this clueless govt shouldn't look inwards to knw the real reason some of this organized private sectors are winding down and laying off workers. I watched the MD of the same peace airline complaining bitterly about the hostility of the Nigerian business environment, its policies and how custom delays the spare parts they import to service their airplanes and u are here shouting PEACE. International investors are having difficulties repatriating their profits while the same govt is wasting task payers money junketing all over the world in the name of seeking international investment.
Dude u knw so little from the lines u ve dished out, I will advice u just bend and read about politics, economy and investment before typing another word in reply.
Good day
If u read the small economics in secoundry school u will simple understand that we can't meet our dollar demand.. There is nothing we can do about that.. Any company who can use local resources should please fold. ... or u find dollar anywhere u can find it...

We can't print dollars.. The little we have should be given to those who are building things that will make us import less... Please study international trade
Forex reserve
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by ShootToKill: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please we igbos should stop these saying that the Nigerian government is limiting us. ..
How is the government stopping a shoe marker in Aba from reaching his peak??
How is Nigeria stopping igbos from building high tech cars??
How is the fedral government holding igbos from building indigenous refineries??

I think we need to do some soul searching, which tribe in Nigeria can we say likes the igbos??

Everyone can't be wrong at the same time

As for Bruce, he has shown he lacks the intelligence I once thought he had... Just talking politically

See this Oblongie Afonjarudeen man dey call himself Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by freshdude99(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

If u read the small economics in secoundry school u will simple understand that we can't meet our dollar demand.. There is nothing we can do about that.. Any company who can use local resources should please fold. ... or u find dollar anywhere u can find it...

We can't print dollars.. The little we have should be given to those who are building things that will make us import less... Please study international trade
Forex reserve
U r very funny...
U keep quoting things u don't know, international trade u say?
Wat are the mechanism that facilitates international trade if I may ask?
How does a country even get forex for business?
Do u think its only crude that accounts for all our forex in this country?
Ur president and his sympathizers drove out foreign investors with lots of solvency away through their rhetorics during campaign and even continued even after they won. Now having realized the damages they did, they are making u-turn begging for investors to come, begging past president to help unite the country again.
Young man just read and get knowledge and stop arguing childishly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by SantaDomino(m): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ritchiee:

Incase u don't know, once u edit anything on Wikipedia that is not confirmed, citations will be needed. I guess u think u know it all. Anyway, thanks for the correction... Make e get wetin I don benefit from an afonja not withstanding say na wrong typo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by SantaDomino(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ritchiee:
Yorubas have more than 10 grammies already.I think your people will be happy to have one.Thanks,my pocket is full.Yorubas don't brag as you do.
Oh dear... I totally forgot... I saw em' hanging on the wall of ur living room. Ur surname na Okponu!
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by pazienza(m): 12:32am On Sep 03, 2016
SantaDomino:

Oh dear... I totally forgot... I saw em' hanging on the wall of ur living room. Ur surname na Okponu!
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by mrvitalis(m): 4:39am On Sep 03, 2016
freshdude99:

U r very funny...
U keep quoting things u don't know, international trade u say?
Wat are the mechanism that facilitates international trade if I may ask?
How does a country even get forex for business?
Do u think its only crude that accounts for all our forex in this country?
Ur president and his sympathizers drove out foreign investors with lots of solvency away through their rhetorics during campaign and even continued even after they won. Now having realized the damages they did, they are making u-turn begging for investors to come, begging past president to help unite the country again.
Young man just read and get knowledge and stop arguing childishly
First of all crude oil sale is our major forex earner... even a kid knows that
Not all investors came for ur progress.. . The real investors are still here..
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Adiola(f): 5:14am On Sep 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro, TonyeBarcanista has showed u the love of the average ijaw man to igbos... I stayed in pH all my life and I can tell u the ijaws. . Will chose Yorubas over igbos, they might even consider hausa before igbos.. . Even in Bayelsa they refuse selling lands to igbos that's how much they love use. .. Urhobo?? lol their yoruba love over igbos is evident edo?? Don't even make me laugh

My point is no body is holding igbos back. . We are the ones holding ourselves that's the truth. .
Innoson has stopped production but NTM Zaire is still manufacturing cars.. Why?? Because they have capitalist mindset.. Innoson wants to be babe feed to grow
What's stopped the shoe makers in Aba from contributing 20k each per year for unn to research on better gum for them??

I still asked the question what will change if we get Biafra
why do you like lying ? Innoson has stopped production ? A company that I work for?Gosh this man needs combination of kumuyi,pstor chRis,adeboye for deliver...you claim you live. In ph and you are igbo well that's where I live and I lllike to meet you choose any place of your choice mrvitalis
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Adiola(f): 5:19am On Sep 03, 2016
kernel504:

.1 Ngozi Okonjo
.2 Chinua Achebe
.3 Soludo Chukwuma
chaI chai guy pity my tribe nah @ least we have kemi adeosun =16 +6 = 24 ,recession only a. Word and fela naked drunkaRd on StAge
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by mrvitalis(m): 5:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Adiola:
why do you like lying ? Innoson has stopped production ? A company that I work for?Gosh this man needs combination of kumuyi,pstor chRis,adeboye for deliver...you claim you live. In ph and you are igbo well that's where I live and I lllike to meet you choose any place of your choice mrvitalis
Fine I stay in mile 2, my number is very clearly written u can call me to meet u anywhere in Port Harcourt..
Or u want to come to mile 2?? Fine
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by kernel504(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Adiola:
chaI chai guy pity my tribe nah @ least we have kemi adeosun =16 +6 = 24 ,recession only a. Word and fela naked drunkaRd on StAge

Babe am sorry, I didn't mean to. How are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1999 Constitution Can’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Afe Babalola / NBS: Nigeria’s Total Public Debt Increased By ₦2.4 Trillion In Q2 2020 / Benue Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew On 3 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.