Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce (8584 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by fiizznation: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Real2020:

Afonja will die of envy one day. This people thinks Igbos are their mate...SMH.
Don't call me Yoruba or whatever nonsense you call yourselves here. I deal with facts and stats. Give me your stats and facts that Africans invented the weapons used in Nigeria/Biafra war and believe you me, I will shut the hell up. You don't just lie to yourselves and expect everybody to swallow your lies.

Biafra = French weapons
Nigeria = British weapons

This thing is documented

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

NA inferiority complex they worry am.

They've accredited themselves self deluded statements such as "most educated, most developed, most sophisticated", etc and till date, non yoloba do not listen or even accredited them.
The tribe they've been trying so desperately to tell everybody is backwards is constantly getting praised by both Africans and non Africans.
Like I always say..if you are good, no need to shout..others will notice without you shouting. If you ain't shit but delude yourself that you are the shit, nobody will notice instead it is you that would keep trying to tell everyone how you're "most educated, most sophisticated, among other BS"
Abeg give am space to hate and wail. It's expected

Well said. They think this is 90s or early 2000s when there wasn't free online media. They have used propaganda to ram down our throats that they are the most educated for yrs yet statistics yr by yr show that Igbos lead by a resounding margin in all measure of educational excellence and success. Most inventions and manufacturing you see are by Igbos. Other tribes and whites all know this, are praising Igbos every day as we see here on Nairaland but NO SINGLE TRIBE HAS PRAISED YORUBA FOR ANYTHING FOR YRS.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2016
fiizznation:
[s]Don't call me Yoruba or whatever nonsense you call yourselves here. I deal with facts and stats. Give me your stats and facts that Africans invented the weapons used in Nigeria/Biafra war and believe you me, I will shut the hell up. You don't just lie to yourselves and expect everybody to swallow your lies.

Biafra = French weapons

This thing is documented
[/s]

Typical yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by dechriscool(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
He said what?

He lacks credibility anyway,so his praise does not carry any weight.

Has he returned the loan he took from the Government?Amcon loading.
Please don't be so shallow minded when you are making comments on public platform.Get your facts right. Which government did he collect Loan from?Your mind tells you once AMCON takes over the management of any private investment,such investment is owing government.please do yourself some favour to upgrade your knowledge on AMCON and their role in recovering loan owed by business men to their banks.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by abu12: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2016
Lol benbruzz is just telling d ibos D plain truth, dey shld take their distiny by been a political slave in nigeria which they ar, alread. leave politics & face business, what an advice hmmm
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by mrvitalis(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
the ijaws.. Edo..urhobo like the igbos far more than the yorubas and Hausa ... And I think you're the one talking politically... Bringing up matters abt orda trybes liking the igbos or not... Which trybe can you say likes the Yoruba's who are always acting like slaves to the Hausa&fulani's ... The igbos are creative and it is just the fact.... Av u bn n a cold sleep all this tyme in nig3ria my brother cheq urself yuu nid JESUS.... MOD LIKE MAKE HE BAN ME AGAIN
Bro, TonyeBarcanista has showed u the love of the average ijaw man to igbos... I stayed in pH all my life and I can tell u the ijaws. . Will chose Yorubas over igbos, they might even consider hausa before igbos.. . Even in Bayelsa they refuse selling lands to igbos that's how much they love use. .. Urhobo?? lol their yoruba love over igbos is evident edo?? Don't even make me laugh

My point is no body is holding igbos back. . We are the ones holding ourselves that's the truth. .
Innoson has stopped production but NTM Zaire is still manufacturing cars.. Why?? Because they have capitalist mindset.. Innoson wants to be babe feed to grow
What's stopped the shoe makers in Aba from contributing 20k each per year for unn to research on better gum for them??

I still asked the question what will change if we get Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by evilapc: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2016
All the afonjas and almajiris who thinks igbos are nothing, why can't you start championing a separate country from igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Adminisher: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Why do Ibos need complimentary prizes all the time?. LOL.
Do the have psychological problems that's you always need to Stoke their egos?. No other tribe has this tender psychology like Ibos . They are Jews, tech wizards, business wizards, Top goal scorers, inventors, beautiful women, ..everything.

Yet the exact amount of shit that people give about these stories is ZERO.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by meccuno: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro, TonyeBarcanista has showed u the love of the average ijaw man to igbos... I stayed in pH all my life and I can tell u the ijaws. . Will chose Yorubas over igbos, they might even consider hausa before igbos.. . Even in Bayelsa they refuse selling lands to igbos that's how much they love use. .. Urhobo?? lol their yoruba love over igbos is evident edo?? Don't even make me laugh

My point is no body is holding igbos back. . We are the ones holding ourselves that's the truth. .
Innoson has stopped production but NTM Zaire is still manufacturing cars.. Why?? Because they have capitalist mindset.. Innoson wants to be babe feed to grow
What's stopped the shoe makers in Aba from contributing 20k each per year for unn to research on better gum for them??

do you own a business?? If yes, how many people have you employed and how well and what profit have you made this 2016......thanks

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by dollyjoy(f): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2016
This thread has been turned into a tribal war zone. undecided
Can Nigeria be one for real Mtheeew.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by mrvitalis(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2016
meccuno:
do you own a business?? If yes, how many people have you employed and how well and what profit have you made this 2016......thanks
Lol answering my question with questions
I own a pig farms and it's naturally profitable so that's not an issue

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

....... Bros and at the same time I still stand by my claim that the ijaws prefer the igbos over to the Yoruba's according too ur comment I can see you are an Igbo man an I'm honoured to also let you know that I am an ijaw via urhobo man... So I know what I'm talking about... 1 the ijaws hate weak ppl and the Yoruba's has shown themselves to be weak and cowardice to the northerners.. An ijaw man will Neva want to follow a man weaker than he his.... 2 the ijaws didn't sell land to the igbos only cause they're one of the tribes lacking in lands the most despite they're great number... An ijaw man will Neva ask his son to lie on the floor for someone whose jus few years older than him... To them that IS pure cowardice and its hereditary I know all this cause I'm currently in Ogun state presently tho I'm from delta....an Yoruba men are two face ppl I've worked with them they can say something good n ur presence jus to buy ur mind and will say something entirely different behind you to damage ur image... They're characters are still slave like in nature... Despite Nigerians having they're independence since 1960 3ven the Hausa and Fulani are beginning to take note of that their character the cowardice spirit they av is also what they gave to the itsekiris that why you see the itsekiris and the ijaws always at the edge of ethnic war .... When they see a greater and stronger number they rather stay loyal than stand for their right.... And as for the part of the urhobos and Edo... I'll rest my case cause I know as I place this comment MOD GO BLAST ME OUTA HERE... ALL I KNOW IS THAT #I TAWK I MIND GAN.... UP WARRI BOYS

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by SantaDomino(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Don't call me Yoruba or whatever nonsense you call yourselves here. I deal with facts and stats. Give me your stats and facts that Africans invented the weapons used in Nigeria/Biafra war and believe you me, I will shut the hell up. You don't just lie to yourselves and expect everybody to swallow your lies.

Biafra = French weapons

This thing is documented
Google ogbunigwe or ojukwu bucket. It's even in Wikipedia... Get facts before plumping into conclusion. That Nigeria didn't manufacture 1 weapon during the war, same can't be said about Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Those of you that are hating on the Igbos over Ben Bruce comment are just plain fools. You should ask yourself whether Sen. Ben made that speech under gun point. he spoke his mind, just as he is entitled to his opinions; and you mudafuckers still want to transfer aggression.... you're all brood of hates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by chiefobdk(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please we igbos should stop these saying that the Nigerian government is limiting us. ..
How is the government stopping a shoe marker in Aba from reaching his peak??
How is Nigeria stopping igbos from building high tech cars??
How is the fedral government holding igbos from building indigenous refineries??

I think we need to do some soul searching, which tribe in Nigeria can we say likes the igbos??

Everyone can't be wrong at the same time

As for Bruce, he has shown he lacks the intelligence I once thought he had... Just talking politically

yes we yoruba muslims.

afonja yoruba muslim spotted

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Goke7: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2016
The igbos surely has become a willing political pun which every politician and Nigerian now uses to play their game in whatever way.

Just tell the igbos that if not for the civil war, they would have become the first people to land on the moon and you are game.

Nigerians and especially politicians should stop playing with minds of the igbos, they are killing them emotionally and suppressing them politically.

Only the wise ones from the SE understands this.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Goke7: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Adminisher:
Why do Ibos need complimentary prizes all the time?. LOL.
Do the have psychological problems that's you always need to Stoke their egos?. No other tribe has this tender psychology like Ibos . They are Jews, tech wizards, business wizards, Top goal scorers, inventors, beautiful women, ..everything.

Yet the exact amount of shit that people give about these stories is ZERO.

This is what they love to hear and so everybody has to give it to them to make them happy, they need to be pampered always, if not yawa go gas grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by CSTR2: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2016
Goke7:
The igbos surely has become a willing political pun which every politician and Nigerian now uses to play their game in whatever way.

Just tell the igbos that if not for the civil war, they would have become the first people to land on the moon and you are game.

Nigerians and especially politicians should stop playing with minds of the igbos, they are killing them emotionally and suppressing them politically.

Only the wise ones from the SE understands this.
When you coin for yourselves sophisticated, most peaceful, most educated and other untrue bullshitts, you didn't tell yourself how this was destroying your people emotionally and inducing mass delusion which some of you still believe.
Regardless of BMB political desires, it is good to see you could not refute it.
There is certainly no set of people with a greater standard of living in Nigeria today than the Igbo people. That is a fact
Besides, it is good for igbos to remind themselves once in a while that Nigeria is not their level so they keep their eyes on the goal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by mrvitalis(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
....... Bros and at the same time I still stand by my claim that the ijaws prefer the igbos over to the Yoruba's according too ur comment I can see you are an Igbo man an I'm honoured to also let you know that I am an ijaw via urhobo man... So I know what I'm talking about... 1 the ijaws hate weak ppl and the Yoruba's has shown themselves to be weak and cowardice to the northerners.. An ijaw man will Neva want to follow a man weaker than he his.... 2 the ijaws didn't sell land to the igbos only cause they're one of the tribes lacking in lands the most despite they're great number... An ijaw man will Neva ask his son to lie on the floor for someone whose jus few years older than him... To them that IS pure cowardice and its hereditary I know all this cause I'm currently in Ogun state presently tho I'm from delta....an Yoruba men are two face ppl I've worked with them they can say something good n ur presence jus to buy ur mind and will say something entirely different behind you to damage ur image... They're characters are still slave like in nature... Despite Nigerians having they're independence since 1960 3ven the Hausa and Fulani are beginning to take note of that their character the cowardice spirit they av is also what they gave to the itsekiris that why you see the itsekiris and the ijaws always at the edge of ethnic war .... When they see a greater and stronger number they rather stay loyal than stand for their right.... And as for the part of the urhobos and Edo... I'll rest my case cause I know as I place this comment MOD GO BLAST ME OUTA HERE... ALL I KNOW IS THAT #I TAWK I MIND GAN.... UP WARRI BOYS
Bro urhobo is not ijaw and can never be ijaw.. . No urhobo man will ever call him self ijaw so I wonder what u saying
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro urhobo is not ijaw and can never be ijaw.. . No urhobo man will ever call him self ijaw so I wonder what u saying
oboy did you read my quote are you sane I said I came from both ijaw an urhobo does that make ijaw urhobo

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Ritchiee: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2016
If that is the 'quote' taken from Sen. Ben Bruce then he should be dragged back to school.
Choi! This senator nor go kill person with poor English o.
See quote ~

“Igbos are the most successful people in Nigeria today, both tech and business, even before and after the civil war, Igbos has been advanced more than other tribes, that’s why the other tribe in Nigeria can’t do without them...lol

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by mrvitalis(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
oboy did you read my quote are you sane I said I came from both ijaw an urhobo does that make ijaw urhobo
No it makes u ijaw/urhobo not ijaw urhobo
Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Ritchiee: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2016
blues20:
Those of you that are hating on the Igbos over Ben Bruce comment are just plain fools. You should ask yourself whether Sen. Ben made that speech under gun point. he spoke his mind, just as he is entitled to his opinions; and you mudafuckers still want to transfer aggression.... you're all brood of hates.
Ben Bruce would not speak this kind of Ipod English...
Sheybi na Trentonline grin

Only IPODS write and speak this kind English..I bet some would not even see the erros...lol

“Igbos are the most successful people in Nigeria today, both tech and business, even before and after the civil war, Igbos has been advanced more than other tribes, that’s why the other tribe in Nigeria can’t do without them...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Ritchiee:

Ben Bruce would not speak this kind of Ipod English...
Sheybi na Trentonline grin

Only IPODS write and speak this kind English..I bet some would not even see the erros...lol

“Igbos are the most successful people in Nigeria today, both tech and business, even before and after the civil war, Igbos has been advanced more than other tribes, that’s why the other tribe in Nigeria can’t do without them...
And what’s my business if this is a doctored article? I just hate it when you guys attack my tribe for morsel reasons.... Honestly, I'll love to kick some real butt, because of indiscriminate tantrums you guys love to throw on my tribe.... I've already marked out monikers for that sole purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Goke7: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2016
CSTR2:
When you coin for yourselves sophisticated, most peaceful, most educated and other untrue bullshitts, you didn't tell yourself how this was destroying your people emotionally and inducing mass delusion which some of you still believe.
There is certainly no set of people with a greater standard of living in Nigeria today than the Igbo people. That is a fact
Besides, it is good for igbos to remind themselves once in a while that Nigeria is not their level so they keep their eyes on the goal.

Excuse me, how many people and politicians do you see calling the Yorubas the most sophisticated, educated and all manner of praise singing everyday?

The truth is you guys love your egos to massaged on a daily basis and the politicians are aware of this and they use it to be in your good books always but in serious matters of development and politics, dem de fall una hand big time, but they know that when your egos are massaged, you forgive them easily and life continues as usual. You guys won't hate PMB that much if he was doing this and that's a fact.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Ritchiee: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2016
CSTR2:

lol...Are we not all those beautiful words up there with facts.Even UNDP rated the SW as the least poverty hammered region in Nigeria.Yes we are the higher institutions most educated,the best in science and tech/ict,business different from trade,politics,music,media....etc .All with facts of course.Thanks to the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Ritchiee: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2016
SantaDomino:

Google ogbunigwe or ojukwu bucket. It's even in Wikipedia... Get facts before plumping into conclusion. That Nigeria didn't manufacture 1 weapon during the war, same can't be said about Biafra.

lol...And one thing is you like to believe your lies.Most of those things were brought in by the mercenaries and France that prosecuted the war with them.Their scientists tried but they invented nothing but fabricated some with the help of the white people....
Why are Yorubas leading you in Technology/ICT now.
This is an attestation that France brought in the weapons....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by Ritchiee: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Ikechukwu48:
Yoloba hating as usual.

Never seen a tribe with such inferiority complex. Tufiakwa!!!
Must truly suck to be yoloba.

@ Ben
We know but we are better off without your Nigeria. That shithole is a curse on earth. The rest of una might want to stay in that cursed and sink with it. Igbos are smart enough to know when to jump ship and not go down under with a shithole

lol...You are in the kitchen and you do not want the heat.Why do you always bring your problems onto the internet if you do not want to hear the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by SantaDomino(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Ritchiee:

lol...And one thing is you like to believe your lies.Most of those things were brought in by the mercenaries and France that prosecuted the war with them.Their scientists tried but they invented nothing but fabricated some with the help of the white people....
OGBUNIGWE: According to Wikipedia entry;
Designer Gordian Ezekwe, Benjamin Nwosu, Willy Achukwe and others.
Manufacturer Research and Production Organisation of Biafra (RAP). Read the rest. You asked for a proof that biafra developed one weapon and I gave you now u are looking for another excuse. Guy relax and learn the truth, no one is getting paid here!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by SantaDomino(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Ritchiee:

According to Chinua Achebe and Vincent Chukwemeka, Ogbunigwe bombs struck great terror in the hearts of many a Nigerian soldier and were used to great effect by the Biafran Army throughout the conflict...when the history of this war comes to be written, the Ogbunigwe and the shore batteries will receive special mention as Biafras greatest saviours. We have been able to wipe out more Nigerians with Ogbunigwe than with any imported weapon.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by SantaDomino(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Ritchiee:

As recently as 2010unexploded ordnance left over from the war recovered and destroyed by Nigerian clearing operations included 646 pieces of live Ogbunigwe bombs and 426 other improvised explosive devices in areas that were formerly Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce by theeconomist97: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2016
If you want to know how igbos are held back . Abeg go to Aba abi they have road bah? The key to unlocking a thriving business community is to create an enabling environment that has adequate infrastructure and the right policies . It is truly that simple and none of those things exist in the South East that is why the Igbos are held back. #truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) / Autonomy Of Local Governments In Nigeria: A Notion In Need Of Reiteration / Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.