Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Ladies Dump Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Dump Men (1190 Views)

After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Ladies, Your Kpekus Should Smell. Dump Men Who Complain About It / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Dump Men by Handsome777(m): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2016
Why Do Ladies Dump Men?

Fascinating inquiry, would you say it isn't?

At one point in our past, we've all had ladies abandon us...

What's more, we've all been in the circumstance, asking why she was taking off... what's more, we were willing to do actually ANYTHING to motivate her to sit tight in the relationship.

Read the following situations, and nod your head noiselessly in the event that you can relate to any of them:

* You met a staggering lady, and you truly hit it off from the first day. However, the more time you spent with her, the less intrigued she got to be... in any case, the MORE intrigued you got to be. You could feel the parity of force moving, however there was nothing you could do about it. In the end she simply quit seeing you, however she never explained why....

* You were seeing a lady for a while, possibly a year or so. Everything appeared to be fine. Be that as it may, then one day she came to you and said "I don't know how I feel any longer, and I simply require some time ALONE... I need to 'find myself'... it's not YOU, it's ME"... however, her time "alone" transformed into her seeing some other person that didn't regard her half as much as you did

* You were in a genuine long haul relationship that had kept going more than two or three years, and you were with the lady you thought you'd spend whatever remains of your existence with. Without a doubt, you had your issues, however you realized that you'd generally work through whatever came up, and she would stick close by for eternity. Out of the blue, she began acting odd... she began to wind up additionally controlling and irate... regardless of how hard you attempted to improve her vibe and do decent things, it just deteriorated. Then she dropped the bomb that she didn't love you any longer, and she was clearing out. On the other hand perhaps she undermined you, then let you know as her method for separating...

...obviously, there are a million varieties of these essential circumstances, however I'll bet you can relate to one of them.

I can relate to ALL of them. Truth be told, I've been through each of them... some more than once.

What's more, I'll let you know... I can recollect the PAIN and the DESPERATION I felt every time.

That is to say, it SUCKED. I loathed it.

Most likely the WORST a portion of it was the sentiment POWERLESSNESS that accompanied every time.

It's sufficiently awful having the lady you like or love abandon you... yet, IF ALSO you don't know how to change things, and there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT is out and out discouraging.

Once more, per chance that you've been there, nod quietly with me...

Presently how about we discuss how to AVOID this sort of thing later on.

The Problem Isn't What You Think

The principal thing you should acknowledge in this kind of circumstance is that the issue you're managing isn't what you think it is.

Most folks actually accept that the lady is abandoning them since he's not being sufficiently pleasant, or he's not giving her what she needs, or he's not being a decent sweetheart... and so on.

Alternately they expect this is only "something or other that happens", that "sentiments change" and that there's truly nothing he could have done at any rate.

All things considered, these thoughts, and all the others that most folks believe, are DEAD WRONG.

So STEP ONE is for you to understand that what you THINK you know isn't right. Toss it out.

Begin once again, and open your brain to another method for seeing things. I'll share more on this later.

You Can't Solve It With More of the Same

Presently I need to discuss what NOT to do.

I realize this is going to sound quite self-evident, yet in the event that what you're doing isn't working in a specific circumstance, you have to STOP.

Try not to continue doing what's not working.

As it were, if the lady you cherish is parting ways with you, and you've been decent to her, doing whatever she needs, and advising her that you'll improve... in the event that she'll sit tight... at that point STOP.

Quit doing that.

Whatever it is you're doing that isn't working ISN'T WORKING. Duh.

So stop it promptly.

Business as usual is just going to get you a greater amount of what is going on.

Why Attraction Is So Important

One of the primary reasons why I discuss and instruct the idea of ATTRACTION is that with regards to these sorts of circumstances, the REAL basic explanation behind them is typically that the lady doesn't feel ATTRACTION any longer.

When everything comes down, she outright does not FEEL IT.

Presently, a lady will say and do a wide range of things OTHER than letting you know this is the issue.

Ladies have every one of these thoughts in their heads like "I can't let him know how I REALLY feel since I would prefer not to offend him" and "I can't let him know what's going on in light of the fact that I would prefer not to undermine him" and "It's simply less demanding in the event that I simply leave".

Cherish it.

However, when you take away the majority of the B.S., and you get right to the center of what's going on, you'll ordinarily observe that everything comes down to ATTRACTION... on the other hand, all the more particularly, the LACK of ATTRACTION.

I'm going to say something that is truly strong right at this point. Get prepared.

Infact find out @http://nigerianinterest..com.ng/2016/09/why-do-ladies-dump-men.html
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by optional1(f): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2016
for some reasons best known to we girls.
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by Handsome777(m): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2016
i know the reason
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by bi0nics: 12:44am On Sep 02, 2016
optional1:
for some reasons best known to we girls.
How many guys have you dumped?
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by Handsome777(m): 12:46am On Sep 02, 2016
lol
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by michaelbrad: 12:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by Handsome777(m): 1:15am On Sep 02, 2016
girls are sweet
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by Ifakiland(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2016
The only time a gal dumped me was my 1st love, but after been a "yorubademon" I looked for her, took her out on a date, told her I'd forgiven her....after a month gave her an engagement promise ring, had sex in hotels (dint show her where I live) wen I was done, I threw away my Sim card, Neva to hear frm her again.
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by Handsome777(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahahaha.... badt guy
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by Nixiepie(f): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ifakiland:
The only time a gal dumped me was my 1st love, but after been a "yorubademon" I looked for her, took her out on a date, told her I'd forgiven her....after a month gave her an engagement promise ring, had sex in hotels (dint show her where I live) wen I was done, I threw away my Sim card, Neva to hear frm her again.
hmmmm wicked
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by Handsome777(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahaha
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by optional1(f): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
bi0nics:
How many guys have you dumped?

Why do u wanna know.....
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by bi0nics: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
optional1:

Why do u wanna know.....
grin grin grin
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by slytubadth(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2016
optional1:

Why do u wanna know.....
he doesnt want to get dumped by you thatz why he is asking. hope u grab?
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by firstking01(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2016
These days girls just easily get tired of relationship, dunno why.
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by firstking01(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2016
Ifakiland:
shocked
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Op, you gave your thread the wrong subject, it should be "Why Men/Women Dump Their Spouse".
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by YorubaDemon(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Ifakiland:
why are you calling me?
Re: Why Ladies Dump Men by Handsome777(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
asuo27:
Op, you gave your thread the wrong subject, it should be "Why Men/Women Dump Their Spouse".

You don't mean it!!!

(1) (Reply)

White Ppl Ask:why Nigerian Men So Reserved,but Girls So Open?(picture) / Which Will You Choose?? / Between Nairaland Judefcc And Hushpapi Who Has More Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.