Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims (39715 Views)

Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by HDVideos: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Earlier today a post was created about alady complaining about a custom boss sleeping with her and her friends. He was also accused of having HIV and Dumping her.
( see here https://www.nairaland.com/3713132/facebook-user-claims-customs-boss ), The original owner of the picture has come out on twitter to debunk the issue saying she doesn't know anyone involved and has never lived in PH . We must ensure we watch how we share our pictures online.

https://twitter.com/Janny_sparkzz/status/847757121735282688

1 Share

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by HDVideos: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Most people enter Front page once, I enetered front page twice in just one day. Shout out to seun for making a wonderful forum.

Contact us to make High quality videos for you

4 Likes

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by HDVideos: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
It keeps getting interesting
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
The lady dey lie.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by Ashleydolls(f): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
That's serious. Who knows she might be saying the truth or she might just be waking up to the consequences of her action

10 Likes

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by HDVideos: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Seun , OAM4J lets take this to fp and save the face of this girl
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by otokx(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Social media sure has disadvantages.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by HDVideos: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Its serious
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by berrystunn(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Confusion..
Abuse technology....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by Amathylee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Another part of stephanie and pastor suleiman in the makinq

1 Like

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by Smooyis(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is one of the reasons why we must not be quick to judge. What will those who have negatively judged and condemned the custom man and the lady do now?

7 Likes

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by leksmedia: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
That's why sometimes I pity girls that's share pictures anyhow on social media. Nigeria is a country where your identity and data can easily be stolen.
Please be careful of the following
1. Avoid taking pictures or passport by the road side . If you must do make sure they delete it immediately,
2. Avoid SIM registration except with authorised NCC approved agents or Network offices , all these boys that does it by the road side , will use your data for someone else. Have you ever wondered why you register you SIM and get home to discover it hadn't been done. They use your data for another SIM and sale to other peeps
3. Avoid sharing personal information on social media
4. When you are photocopying any documents , I'd cards etc make sure you stay with the person and make sure your documents are not tampered

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by DTOBS(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just 9 comments so far and we are live.. .

Okay!!
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by DlawTECHY(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is true...
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by MrTypist: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
As usual we know the normal line.

It's like they hacked my account is now stale.

It is now my picture was stolen and used on fake account.

*Olosho kobo kobo*

3 Likes

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by oluwafemi113(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
I

don't.

believe.

u joor.
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by sonnie10: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
The language in the original post didn't sound feminine.

1 Like

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by MayflowerB(f): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
this Is getting interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by CarolineOlawale(f): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
ipob yoots are plain stupid. I think they are behind this shiit angry

3 Likes

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by timbs001(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
I kinda believe the lady. One shouldn't be that dumb na.

5 Likes

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by Mouthgag: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Y didn't you blunt d face ds time around,
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by negz1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
na u jor beast
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by Sanuzi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
na waohh
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by dukeprince50: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
this land is noh for sale, beware of 419 and my son kabiru.
even though I'm not first to comment, ppl just stealing my space. I dedicate this to that lecturer weh chase me comot from class bcoz of girl.
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by CriticMaestro: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
i read the first story in the morning, i knew something was off, because it looked like the girl was simply trying to bash herself

6 Likes

Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by XJAYCEEU4K: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
That's serious. Who knows she might be saying the truth or she might just be waking up to consequences of her action
U comment to all threads.I hail oooo grin
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by goingape1: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mizk come and explain yourself!

I knew it was you who sleep with that custom boss claiming it was a friend to friends bullshit undecided
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by nickxtra(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
She is lying. Why did she pulled down her facebook account, after facebook users started blastering her?
Moreover, why is she speaking from twitters and not facebook?
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Smooyis:
This is one of the reasons why we must not be quick to judge. What will those who have negatively judged and condemned the custom man and the lady do now?
Re: Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims by DollarAngel(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
PH & GH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.