Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men (1650 Views)

But Why Do Yoruba Girls Like Big Chocolate Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? / Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men by Moriki(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2006
I use to wonder why yoruba girls are so interested in dating and marrying Hausa men. Is it the money or luv that really attracts them?
Re: Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men by dolliepie(f): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2006
they love money so much so what?
Re: Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men by babyboy2(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2006
Does Hausa people have money? angry

1 Like

Re: Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2006
hehehehe another thread
Re: Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men by olafemi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2006
muri, i know yoruba girls always want to show and give love but i dont know abt the hausa's yet, but my guy i bet you by the time you meet an igbo girl you will then know the diffrence btw love and money!

1 Like

Re: Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men by 4Play(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2006
@Olafemi

Old fashioned tribalists.I thought dinosaurs like u were from the older generation
Re: Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men by mabelly: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2006
I havent heard of that but i dont think thats true

1 Like

Re: Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2006
@4play
abeg thank you jare.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Ladies Or Men More Jealous? / How you do know if a guy truly love you? / Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.