Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) (2810 Views)

Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians / Will Mark Zuckerberg's Visit Be Enough To Make Others Believe In Nigeria? / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
E pain me sha.... cry

Awww...Pele. cheesy
Re: Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
I juz can't take it..I cant
Re: Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) by debque(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
chaii...

Re: Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) by Ivanlxi(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
E pain me bad bad
Re: Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) by uyisteven(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2016

Re: Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) by ladygudhead(f): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
He came for BUSINESS, he didn't come to throw away money or charity! That is to tell you Nigeria mean so much to him.
Re: Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ioannes:

Awww...Pele. cheesy
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
ladygudhead:
He came for BUSINESS, he didn't come to throw away money or charity! That is to tell you Nigeria met so much to him.
yes Nigeria met so much to him and will even collide wid him very soon
Re: Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) by ladygudhead(f): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
banjo022:

It has been fixed.I hope to saw your own error too...no, because you were too fast to point out mine
Re: Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) by ladygudhead(f): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
banjo022:

It has been fixed.I hope to saw your own error too...no, because you were too fast to point out mine.

Permit me to smh 4u undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. / Top 5 Free Dating Sites For The Year / 10 Ways To Make Your Partner Love You Even More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.