Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Bmw Engines - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bmw Engines (13853 Views)

Mercedes-Benz Is Phasing Out V-6 Engines In Favor Of Inline-6s / The Differences Between Straight 6 And V6 Engines / Here Are 8 Engines You Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bmw Engines by holusormi(m): 1:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Telltale signs of a scammer .... Owner please don't expect that guy to come through, he doesn't have any engine , I'll come back to tender a public apology and eat my words if he actually posts a picture of the engine with a few NAIRA notes on it ..which should not be difficult really ( if I was the seller , I would have no problem doing that)

I advise you source for your engine elsewhere and stop wasting valuable time waiting for pictures that will never come up

3 Likes

Re: Bmw Engines by nurey(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2016
holusormi:
Telltale signs of a scammer .... Owner please don't expect that guy to come through, he doesn't have any engine , I'll come back to tender a public apology and eat my words if he actually posts a picture of the engine with a few NAIRA notes on it ..which should not be difficult really ( if I was the seller , I would have no problem doing that)

I advise you source for your engine elsewhere and stop wasting valuable time waiting for pictures that will never come up

He may actually have the engine in Stock. The exact engine Gan Gan. But the situation is that he is the only one that has it (monopoly) and the op has to show seriousness that he has the money and ready to pay (op he has you by the balls).

Mr chillex8 all protocol observed please post the engine here for the op to see so others too can confirm it's authenticity for the op, because seems the guy doesn't know what the engine looks like. After we have seen, then op can send someone down to inspect and dance to your tune.

1 Like

Re: Bmw Engines by mandmis007(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Stateside:

How does reaching agreement changes the fact of what you are selling? Post pics and he can begin to negotiate if its the engine. Can he begin to negotiate for what he is yet to see? undecided undecided
Hahaha, this is tantamount 2 negotiating 4 a monkey not on a leash/chain but on a tree!
Let me/us pls view the pics n make informed decision.

1 Like

Re: Bmw Engines by mayor2013: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Still following back to back grin
Re: Bmw Engines by holusormi(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2016
nurey:

He may actually have the engine in Stock. The exact engine Gan Gan. But the situation is that he is the only one that has it (monopoly) and the op has to show seriousness that he has the money and ready to pay (op he has you by the balls).

Mr chillex8 all protocol observed please post the engine here for the op to see so others too can confirm it's authenticity for the op, because seems the guy doesn't know what the engine looks like. After we have seen, then op can send someone down to inspect and dance to your tune.

Indeed that's another way to look at it , but I still don't think he has it

1 Like

Re: Bmw Engines by mandmis007(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
holusormi:

Indeed that's another way to look at it , but I still don't think he has it
Time will certainly tell n vindicate.
I started the thread with my post requesting 4 SERIOUS ADVICE from SERIOUS experienced 'friends'. I had to post d car n d engine for d grp 2 c n advice appropriately. I don't know what seriousness the seller want me to show b4 doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: Bmw Engines by mandmis007(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Do I hv 2 post d balances of my accounts b4 he believes or do I transfer part into his account or his friends acct. B4 he show us what we are looking for?
I am perplexed. I am beginning 2 believe d post of odas.

1 Like

Re: Bmw Engines by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
For the life of me I don't known how long it takes just to upload a picture for us to assess and compare then we advice on how payment for the engine is going to be done. No serious business etiquettes. They are just prolonging the time.

2 Likes

Re: Bmw Engines by sultaan(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
I'm calling Chillex bogus now there is a certain numerical I could have used being a Nigerian that will be an overkill grin

I understand the desperation to make money in this recession but claiming you are sitting on a V12 in Nigeria without ever presenting yourself as someone who has changed his spark plugs before is not logical

I will gladly tender a public apology if he actually comes up with a functional engine for a 2007 760Li not a corolla engine

If you know someone who can get the engine to a S600 Mercedes then you have a source not those Ladipo cans

2 Likes

Re: Bmw Engines by chillex8(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
mandmis007:
Do I hv 2 post d balances of my accounts b4 he believes or do I transfer part into his account or his friends acct. B4 he show us what we are looking for?
I am perplexed. I am beginning 2 believe d post of odas.

Confirm if this is what you have in your engine bay.

2 Likes

Re: Bmw Engines by mandmis007(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
chillex8:

Confirm if this is what you have in your engine bay.
I think it's looks like it. The features all are the same. What of the capacity? 6.0?
Re: Bmw Engines by chillex8(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
mandmis007:

I think it's looks like it. The features all are the same. What of the capacity? 6.0?

Thats what you have. 760li 6.0 V12 . 06 model

3 Likes

Re: Bmw Engines by mandmis007(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
chillex8:

Thats what you have. 760li 6.0 V12 . 06 model
Mhhhh
So where do u hv urs? This obviously is 4 another car.
Re: Bmw Engines by chillex8(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
mandmis007:

Mhhhh
So where do u hv urs? This obviously is 4 another car.

Thats what am giving you.

You are getting a transplant from non-running 760Li.

ECU inclusive.
Re: Bmw Engines by chillex8(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lexusgs:

If I may ask, why is the engine non - running? OP's engine too is in a non - running state?

The balloon pumps are all bad. Thats what I mean. And the vehicle isn't intended to be used anymore. Cos of high cost of maintenance

Engine has 38,000 miles.

2 Likes

Re: Bmw Engines by samally: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
chillex8:

Thats what am giving you.
You are getting a transplant from non-running 760Li.
ECU inclusive.
Lexusgs:

If I may ask, why is the engine non - running? OP's engine too is in a non - running state?

Not Engine sir
I think it be might tranny issue or other related sensors
@chillex8 kindly perfected your market..
so, that we can all apologise to you

2 Likes

Re: Bmw Engines by Stateside: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
Buyer can go there and hear engine run before going thru with purchase
Re: Bmw Engines by chillex8(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
samally:

Not Engine sir
I think it be might tranny issue or other related sensors
@chillex8 kindly perfect your market..
so, that we call all apologise to you

Engine is in top condition.

Like I said, am selling engine and ECU.

Can someone ask the op to contact me.

The price is fixed. #2,500,000

Have related this info to the op, via mail.
Re: Bmw Engines by mayor2013: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Am still following back to back cheesy
Re: Bmw Engines by 9icetoo(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2016
op, when you buy this engine and do not post pictures of installation, ....... make I reserve my comment. but wait 2.5 million just for engine and ecu? chai. see plot of land.

1 Like

Re: Bmw Engines by chukel(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Op, if this car is truly in Nigeria and not some Internet picture, then buy the whole car for parts. Of what use is the body if the engine and ecu are gutted out. Just buy the whole car for the 2.5m. I believe the original owner never knew a day would come when he would get up to 2.5m from sale of this car. Since he has condemned it cos of pneumatic shocks (which I strongly doubt), he has lost hope in the car. If u offer him even less than 2.5m, he will give u the whole car.

4 Likes

Re: Bmw Engines by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
I know chillex8 (I know his house sef) if you want me to verify this contact me (me sef wan chop my own)
Re: Bmw Engines by chillex8(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
chukel:
Op, if this car is truly in Nigeria and not some Internet picture, then buy the whole car for parts. Of what use is the body if the engine and ecu are gutted out. Just buy the whole car for the 2.5m. I believe the original owner never knew a day would come when he would get up to 2.5m from sale of this car. Since he has condemned it cos of pneumatic shocks (which I strongly doubt), he has lost hope in the car. If u offer him even less than 2.5m, he will give u the whole car.

Are you negotiating on behalf of the op Chuks

The op needs an engine, am giving him engine + ecu.

I am selling just Engine and ECU for 2.5M. Fixed.

Its not a distress sales.

Op can decide to import from the US.

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bmw Engines by nurey(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
I know chillex8 (I know his house sef) if you want me to verify this contact me (me sef wan chop my own)

Op if you want me to verify gazzuzz I can assist you, I know his house and workshop (me sef one chop).

1 Like

Re: Bmw Engines by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
nurey:

Op if you want me to verify gazzuzz I can assist you, I know his house and workshop (me sef one chop).

Nah true o! shocked
Re: Bmw Engines by baba11(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
..that is normal..na over-chopping or mere insincerity worst pass!
cool
Re: Bmw Engines by Lexusgs430: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Abeg when una chop finish. Make una declare surplus o......

1 Like

Re: Bmw Engines by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Abeg when una chop finish. Make una declare surplus o......

Can you verify nurey? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) / Help Pls: My Nissan Primera Car Consumes Fuel So Much / Here’s Why You Should Never Drive Your Car On An Empty Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.