Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls (8121 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / 8 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by OneNaija(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
One of Us Was Too Serious: This could be as simple as she wanted to see me three times a week, and I only wanted to see her once a week. If she's flirting with other guys, flighty, or not as into it as I am, then I'm too serious for her.

Burnout: I'm a big believer in pacing and rhythm in dating. A relationship can suffer burnout if certain milestones occur too fast: Being exclusive, sex, meeting parents. When that happens, I get that feeling the colonists must have gotten after they won the Revolutionary War: "Ok, we did it, so now what?"

I Was Tempted To Cheat: I do my best not to cheat, so when I have recurring urges to cheat on my girlfriend, I figure it's time to break up with her. I don't need to go through with cheating; the constant urge is enough for me to end things.

All My Friends Broke Up With Their Girlfriends: This is by far the most immature reason on this list. While my girlfriend and I are curled up on the couch watching "The Devil Wears Prada," my newly single guy friends are out shredding the karaoke waves with Journey's "Don't Stop Believin" and tearing up the town. That conflict gives me wanderlust. It's much easier when we are all in for a quiet Saturday night with the significant others.

Divergent Lives: If someone moves to another town, or work is taking over, or other life changes are driving you apart, sometimes it's best to end it.

Feeling Selfish: Dating is selfless because you're giving your time and yourself up to a relationship. "Me time" is necessary at some point to work on career/living situation, travel, or whatever. When I'm in a "selfish period," it's tough to participate in a relationship.

I "Misread" My Feelings: This is the most unfair of all the reasons. Both genders make this mistake—you get into a relationship and everything seems so great. Then, a few weeks later, you realize you got wrapped up in something for the wrong reason, dated for the sake of dating, or whatever, and you need to get out.

My Friends Or Family Didn't Like Her: I pay close attention to friend/family opinions because they know me best, and they've earned the right to have their say. Also, friends and family may be able to see things inside the relationship that I'm too blinded to see.

I Took Her For Granted: Great relationships should be easy, but there has to be some tension too—especially in the beginning. If it's too easy, there's a lack of challenge. If I feel like I could have her heart any time any place, sometimes I'll let her go. This almost always ends up coming back to haunt me later, though. I never learn.

She Was Too Negative: All too often, I end up with the brooding, depressed, uptight type who is constantly complaining. I don't expect someone to be happy all the time, but if she makes me unhappy every time I see her, why stay with her?

What reasons have guys used to break up with you, and which make you most angry? What reasons have caused you to break up with guys? Which reasons do you think are the most common cause of breakups- do they differ for guys and women?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by Shola2009(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
i see you read blogs from marie claire
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by jaybee3(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
the thread title has serious K leg grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by patwhizkid(f): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2009
Are these the 10 reasons why guys dumped a girls?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by iice(f): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by bluespice(f): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
the one and only reason u have been dumped coming from u should be your horrendous command of english
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by iice(f): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
bluespice:

the one and only reason u have been dumped coming from u should be your horrendous command of english

*Dies* grin cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by No2Atheism(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
bluespice u are not serious . . .

iice haba now give the guy a break . . . shit happens.

i also bastardise english language sometimes too . . . cus in my own case, my brain is hopelessly faster than my fingers hence i usually make the mistake of thinking i typed what i was thinking until i realise that that is not the case.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by bluespice(f): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
awww c'mon there's the unavoidable gramatical blunder and then there's this. . .
he/she definitely saw the title after typing (if he/she doesnt look at the screen when typing or even after)
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by iice(f): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
No2Atheism:

bluespice u are not serious . . .

iice haba now give the guy a break . . . shit happens.

i also bastardise english language sometimes too . . . cus in my own case, my brain is hopelessly faster than my fingers hence i usually make the mistake of thinking i typed what i was thinking until i realise that that is not the case.

We know when it's a mistake and when it's not wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by Shola2009(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
shocked shocked cheesy grin i remove cap for you ooooo!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by ibejiibeji: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
com'on u guys, whoever said enlish was our mother tongue?but d guy no try sha cool cool cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by ibejiibeji: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
ibejiibeji:

com'on u guys, whoever said enlish was our mother tongue?but d guy no try sha cool cool cool
abeg i meant ENGLISH
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by rusky(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2009
this guy is a copycat. I just saw this post on my yahoo mailbox today.

bros be original.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by ezeagu(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
jay bee:

the thread title has serious K leg grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by jobnu: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
The World Bank: Team Assistant (Abuja)
The World Bank requires the services of a Team Assistant, to be based in Abuja.
The successful candidate will provide administrative and operational support to all teams working on his/her unit’s portfolio.

For more visit the following: http://bankjobs-portal..com
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by TheSly: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2009
jobnu:

The successful candidate will provide administrative and operational support to all teams working on his/her unit’s portfolio.

For more visit the following:

Hombre, You don miss road. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by koolchicco: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2009
jobnu:

For more visit the following:       http://bankjobs-portal..com

I doubt If Mugu dey NL.u don f.ck up! grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by Chpstcks(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2009
Johnbull jobnu u miss road true true
@One Naija: Cheatin is the most common n for me d only reason for a break up
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by bidemi12(m): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2009
Seun i'm worried ooo. What is going on? why are all these f@#&ked up topics on the main page? Are you on vacation? who is managing the office? I believe there are more important issues to ponder over than ''why guys dump girls''
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by ezeagu(m): 12:40am On Oct 05, 2009
bidemi12:

I believe there are more important issues to ponder over than ''why guys dump girls''

No! It is Why Guys Dumped A Girls. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by baekdoosan(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2009
i dont agree with everything
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by mystikal(m): 1:08am On Oct 05, 2009
A list girls?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by ima1(f): 1:49am On Oct 05, 2009
saw that on yahoo yesterday lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by MUZBO(m): 2:21am On Oct 05, 2009
rusky:

this guy is a copycat. I just saw this post on my yahoo mailbox today.

bros be original.
You catch am too? I no fit shout.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by sodja4love(m): 3:08am On Oct 05, 2009
[left][/left]
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by sodja4love(m): 3:12am On Oct 05, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by ahmakar(f): 5:32am On Oct 05, 2009
u guyz r not crazy how many topics here r original n this is what d page is all bout {sharing} u saw it i did not so he just passed the information. i love this page haha.lol cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool grin wink wink grin cool cool 8 n this is the reason why girls dump uyz.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by Hardeybolah: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2009
Na waaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooh,
Guy if dis r d ten reasons y u breakup den u don Bleep UP, !
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by Hardeybolah: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2009
Na waaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooh,
Guy if dis r d ten reasons y u breakup den u don Bleep UP, !
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls by Rooneyboy(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2009
I couldn't even finish reading the post because it made no sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mrsbreezy, I Love You / Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. / Who Is The Bride In This Picture And Why?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.