Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot (55860 Views)

Sinister Affections Part 2 / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Aliyeous(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bumper 2 bumper
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by coolbreezy01: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Haa nevetsibot beautiful one dere...sorry I came late...had a laptop problem...nd I dnt critisize I only encourage and talk about d story cuz critics ti take over...following till the end!!!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by jomagibs: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
ROYH:
my mind too, with that, its easy and straight forward,so plain..
Nevetsibot, abeg package am well, i mean d tori cheesy

Finally I got one of Hero team Agreeing with me
My regard to my crush queenliz.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't update for the past three days... got sick and I'm just recovering and that's why I could come online.

Didn't even talk to bae for three days now. Nawa.

If God tarries, update should be down tomorrow
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by yorhmienerd(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Hello everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't update for the past three days... got sick and I'm just recovering and that's why I could come online.

Didn't even talk to bae for three days now. Nawa.

If God tarries, update should be down tomorrow
Get well soon!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by niyot124: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Thanks dear. You're welcome

Hi,good job so far.

I do notice that your are mixing the words 'soldiers' and 'officers' together. Those two words are totally different.

Also it is called ' officers quarters' not 'officials quarters'.

There is also a very big difference between ' a lieutenant ' and ' a lieutenant General'.

Please note.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
niyot124:

Hi,good job so far.

I do notice that your are mixing the words 'soldiers' and 'officers' together. Those two words are totally different.

Also it is called ' officers quarters' not 'officials quarters'.

There is also a very big difference between ' a lieutenant ' and ' a lieutenant General'.

Please note.
Thank you so much. I'll make the neccesary adjustments when I'm okay. cheesy

Henry is a Lt. General, I just don't wanna take up much time by typing his titles and all.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Haa nevetsibot beautiful one dere...sorry I came late...had a laptop problem...nd I dnt critisize I only encourage and talk about d story cuz critics ti take over...following till the end!!!
coolbreezy, my main man! How you dey na?
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by dannybeau(f): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hot! Crunchy! Sensatnal!mindblowing! Chilling n Blasting piece! More ink to ur pen! More wisdom to ur skullbox!! More grace to ur creavitity lifestyle as u drive me safely to d conclusn of dis piece. I see a legend in u.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by ROYH(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2016
jomagibs:

Finally I got one of Hero team Agreeing with me
My regard to my crush queenliz.
yeepa, smartestpopqueen, jomagibs is Crushing On You Like AREA grin
Theblessedman, AOB1, Watch out 4 wifey snatcher cheesy
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by niyot124: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Thank you so much. I'll make the neccesary adjustments when I'm okay. cheesy

Henry is a Lt. General, I just don't wanna take up much time by typing his titles and all.

OK. Though if he is a lieutenant General like you said, that means he is old and probably married and all.

To attain the position of a lieutenant General, it takes years. The Commander General in Nigeria at the moment is a Lieutenant General.

If Henry is supposed to be the young man you are trying to portray him as, that position is too high for him unless he joined the military at the age of 9 or thereabout. Just saying.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2016
niyot124:

OK. Though if he is a lieutenant General like you said, that means he is old and probably married and all.

To attain the position of a lieutenant General, it takes years. The Commander General in Nigeria at the moment is a Lieutenant General.

If Henry is supposed to be the young man you are trying to portray him as, that position is too high for him unless he joined the military at the age of 9 or thereabout. Just saying.
Gee! You seem to know much about the army. . . It won't be bad if I mail you, will it?.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
[b]

Episode 9

''Henry.'' Trina called as she placed her hands on Henry's laps while they drove all the way to Henry's place.

Tony rolled his eyes in disgust at the little no good show and busied himself with something else. When He and Trina had gone outside the hospital room to give Henry time to talk with Shindara, Tony had dealt with a lot of questions from Trina. Questions that were way too personal. Indirectly, she was trying to dig out as much information about Henry as she could gather from poor little Tony. Well, Tony had kept shut and in some instances, he gave her wrong informations.

Henry on the other hand was trying as much as possible to bottle in his anger. He was on the verge of exploding on Trina when he stormed out of Shindara's room. He wanted so badly to land a once-in-a-lifetime slap on Trina's face for spoiling his chance of bonding with Shindara.
But..that wouldn't settle well, first, he'd have to earn the respect Tony had for him and secondly,He'd probably make Trina a die hard enemy.

''Yeah what?'' Henry replied coldly making sure he was attentive to everything going on on the road.

''I just have a little request'' Trina pouted more placing her hand provocatively on his puffed up chest. Henry didn't reply.

'Request? now she's making demands' Henry thought and scoffed inside him.

''I'm have slight headache, can I spend the night at your place. Since it's almost night and It'll be a toll on you driving me back home''

Henry thought he heard wrong. Now this shit just got real. She wanted to make up with him. Hell no! He wasn't going to fall for it. He rubbed his neatly trimmed moustache like he was thinking.

''And I don't think your husband will fancy that'' As soon as the words dropped from Henry's mouth, Tony agreed with him with a sharp nod.

''Ugh. Like Henry, He doesn't care. He married me only to have access to my country for some stuffs,don't ask me what stuffs . And I married him because my poor papa needed money for his bills. I'm sure one LovePeddler is gracing his bed right now..... As usual'' Trina replied with what seemed like tears coming from her eyes.

Henry knew what stuffs she meant, It was Drugs. And He also knew her history after making so much research about her. And he knew he husband loved her next to zero.

''So, I'm trying to find happiness here with....'' Trina wanted to continue but Henry was quick to shush her up.

''Okay okay. You can stay. Only for the night and you'll be gone before everyone wakes up. Deal?'' Henry put in sharply before put him in a hard corner by completing what she wanted to say then.

''Deal, Thank you.'' Trine ginned and squealed in delight. Phase two of her plan was to do something at night. Tony couldn't believe Henry agreed. He threw his hands by his sides in surrender at the backseat where he was.

The rest of the drive to Henry's house was silent but not laacking action. And by action, I mean Trina's touching and all.

Henry parked opposite his house and proceeded into the house closely followed by Trina and Tony. Trina at once settled into the italian sofa. Henry went into his room upstairs and cleared some really personal stuffs like his journals,pictures and so on and locked them in a safe. He got back to the living to the living toom to find that Trina wasn't in there anymore.

''Tony!'' Henry called.

''Yes Uncle?'' Tony jogged down the staircase into the living room in propmt response.

''Show Trina the third room. It's hers for the night. Find something to eat and get ready for school tomorrow''

''But, aren't you sleeping here also?'' Trina trotted out of the kitched with a napkin in her hand. ''I'm preparing dinner already''

''Thanks but I'll be spending the night a Danladi's place'' Henry rolled his keys in his hands and swaggered outside the house.

Tony ran up to him and pulled his cloth ''But, can't I go to Shindara's place? I don't want to stay with her too''

''Ma binu. (don't be angry). You should have said so earlier'' Henry patted Tony on the head. ''goodnight''

Henry knocked on Danladis door. He had sensed some activity coming from the house since the light bulb in the room upstairs showed a figure walking around just after he knocked.

Henry knocked again and the door was opened this time.

''Hello Danla........ Diana??!!!!!'' Henry gaped in shock.

The headache was unbearable so this is the little I could type. Happy reading. Cheers
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by yorhmienerd(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Intresting

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by honourable356(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is a friction, right?? This is gonna be a romantic one or probably a mixture or romance and action.

BUT....

For the story to make sense to those who might have grew up in a military barrack, or a military man himself, then it is important you know the ranks...

Let me go straight to the point... Henry is probably a second lieutenant, a lieutenant or possibly a captain... These are young officers that are in the early stages of their military careers.

Lieutenant GENERAL?? No no no... This is a very very senior officer.. Almost at the peak of his career.

You will do well to cancel that "GENERAL" in the story.

Nice work dude.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
honourable356:
This is a friction, right?? This is gonna be a romantic one or probably a mixture or romance and action.

BUT....

For the story to make sense to those who might have grew up in a military barrack, or a military man himself, then it is important you know the ranks...

Let me go straight to the point... Henry is probably a second lieutenant, a lieutenant or possibly a captain... These are young officers that are in the early stages of their military careers.

Lieutenant GENERAL?? No no no... This is a very very senior officer.. Almost at the peak of his career.

You will do well to cancel that "GENERAL" in the story.

Nice work dude.
yeah. Was planning on doing that. Thank you
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Rex1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
NevetsIbot, u never c something! shebi u say u want criticisms, no worry lectures go soon join am or maybe it already has. O yes, pls guys, oga nevetsibot would really appreciate it if u guys keep the comments either in criticism format or lecture format coming in, thanks by the way.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rex1:
NevetsIbot, u never c something! shebi u say u want criticisms, no worry lectures go soon join am or maybe it already has. O yes, pls guys, oga nevetsibot would really appreciate it if u guys keep the comments either in criticism format or lecture format coming in, thanks by the way.
you ehn. Lol... I want more criticism.... It only builds me... Nothing do me na.... All the informations I couldn't get are now coming to me straight away. So... REX .. Orbi cheesy
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by kaecyy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Interesting bro. Keep em coming.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by coolbreezy01: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
*in patoranking's voice*No Critics bobo, Just encouragin bobo...omo u want critics u gat lecturers...once again nice work nd abeg make henry no go back house cuz of diana oooo cuz I smell bad tinz happenning...#just_saying...Up nevetsibot...
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2016
coolbreezy01:
*in patoranking's voice*No Critics bobo, Just encouragin bobo...omo u want critics u gat lecturers...once again nice work nd abeg make henry no go back house cuz of diana oooo cuz I smell bad tinz happenning...#just_saying...Up nevetsibot...
lol.. Lecturers or proffessors. Lol.

Your nose get horsepower sha coolbreezy.. Which kain smell be that?. Clear am from you mind. My Diana is a decent girl. cheesy
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2016
ROYH:
yeepa, smartestpopqueen, jomagibs is Crushing On You Like AREA grin
Theblessedman, AOB1, Watch out 4 wifey snatcher cheesy
cheesy don't yhu worry guys.. Yhur girl ain't going nowhere... Chill..
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
[b]

Episode 10

Henry made himself comfortable on his chair in his office. The other night gave him a slight shock. The last person he expected to see in Danladi's house was Diana. He had met her naked... Let me rephrase that - she was having just a duvet wraped around her breath-taking shape. And there was Danladi, He didn't even bother to check who was in his house. Diana had showed Henry the couch and slipped up the stairs back into Danladi's room.

Henry was awake half the night due to the knocking of Danladi's bed against the wall upstairs. He wondered If the guy couldn't tighten the bolts used to assemble his bed instead of causing such needless noise whenever he was banging.

'Does Shindara even know?' He asked himself. Maybe she knew.

'But hey! Shouldn't I be happy about this? If Danladi is sleeping with Diana, definitely his eyes are off Shindara! Ha! So then It's me, I'm next in line' Henry didn't realize that he was now on his feet and adjusting his fitted suit in a way a school boy would proudly adjust his neatly ironed new school uniform. His grin was wide ears flinched. He was feeling good. Imagning how good his luck was.

''Errrrr, Uncle, are you okay?'' Tony said scoffing along. He had been standing there watching his uncle grin with a puffed up chest and wide arms... Obviously Feeling Himself.

''Eh, How long have you been there?'' Henry was puzzled. He quickly went back to his normal cold and boring look and sat at the edge of his desk.

''Long enough for me to see you FEELING YASEF like a proud peacock'' Tony settled into the sofa in the office. He had just come back from school and had decided to come straight to Henry's office instead of going home for fear of meeting that Deville Trina at home.

''You this little wimp! You've come here to suffocate me here with your prresence again'' Henry Slipped out his smartphone from his inner pocker and staarted clicking away.

''So, uncle, why were you puffing up then?''

Henry was short of words. ''Oh I was...I...I...No...I was..... Oh forget it, I was thinking of something real good'' Henry didn't know why he felt so pressed to answer the boy.

''Something good, Like Shindara!'' Tony jumped in jubilation on the sofa. This was the first time he'd hear his uncle talk about a girl. A girl he actually liked. Someone that wasn't a chatter-box like Trina.

Tony obviously doesn't know Shindara.

Henry didn't reply. He just kept his face fixed on his phone. He thought it was best to ignore the dude.

''let me help you with her. You can't win her heart with your boring swagg and look'' Tony flexed his arms like a badass fahion expert.

''and what do you know about girls?'' Henry seemed interested now. He was looking over his phone snobbishly at Tony who was busy demonstrating his badass-ity.

''More than Bro Danladi knows!'' Henry folded his arms. His facecap was turned backwards.

''I'm all ears'' Henry tucked his phone into his pocket and decided to listen to what Tony had to say. As stupid as it seems, he was looking up to a thirteen year old for wooing advice.

''Yeah. I'll be with you shortly baby..'' Danladi crooned into the phone making his voice so sleek and soft that it would have a softening effect on the girl at the other end. ''Bye''

He hung up the call and had an annoyed look on his face. He didn't want to call that girl again. He was tired of her already. Everything he used to enjoy about her now disgusted him. That was his problem with any girl he's with. He gets tired of them easily. He could be head over hills for a girl this month and lose interest the next month.

But Shindara's was a different case. He had a different plan for her. She wasn't just any girl. She was special, so special and she could change his life forever.

He crumpled the note a lady had snuck into his pocket at the supermarket and stepped into his car. He was going to visit Shindara.

NB : who knows the fastest remedy for treating a sore throat? I can hardly eat anything

[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by mozel247: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Go buy strepsil. Tell them give u the orange colour sold for 400 depending on ur environment and buy SEPTRIN double power also. Lick the strepsil. If symtoms persist after two days or worsen go buy amoxicilin potassium clavulanate tab BP 625 that is if due to serious infections..

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by rachealfst(f): 1:03am On Sep 24, 2016
In addition to what mozel prescribed, take dequadin it works for me, you can get 2 satchet and chew. I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Marvel1206: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Following closely...
*Drink a litre of cow's urine, it works like magic!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
mozel247:
Go buy strepsil. Tell them give u the orange colour sold for 400 depending on ur environment and buy SEPTRIN double power also. Lick the strepsil. If symtoms persist after two days or worsen go buy amoxicilin potassium clavulanate tab BP 625 that is if due to serious infections..
Thank you bro. Went to the doc instead and opted for an injection.... The pain is almost gone... Thank you.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
rachealfst:
In addition to what mozel prescribed, take dequadin it works for me, you can get 2 satchet and chew. I wish you quick recovery.
Thanks cheesy. I'm better now
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Marvel1206:
Following closely...

*Drink a litre of cow's urine, it works like magic!
Iffai slap your brain..... I didn't ask you. cheesy
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by mozel247: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Probably due to infection so. I guess that is y ur doc opt for injection.

NevetsIbot:
Thank you bro. Went to the doc instead and opted for an injection.... The pain is almost gone... Thank you.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
mozel247:
Probably due to infection so. I guess that is y ur doc opt for injection.

That's what he said.. Cos it also affected my ears. I'm just so glad I can eat normally again

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by coolbreezy01: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tank God 4 nevetsibot...u can nw eat and hear well dhat means u can nw also type well xo gerrara there and jazz here so dhat u can go and come and kwontinue dix beautiful piece of story...I dey wait ooo and I dnt like waitin!!! NevestS BaBa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fulfilled Dreams / Mom's New Boyfriend / How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.