Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot (55793 Views)

Sinister Affections Part 2 / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by excel101(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Advice to all our amiable writers, please lets get all our stories developed before publishing it on NL. This singularly will make people appreciate your write-ups more than ever. Even if it will take a day for a chapter, @ least we the readers will be looking forward to it everyday rather than this long wait of uncertainty, as a result one might not be able to follow up again which meant a defeated aim.

2 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by excel101(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2016
Advice to all our amiable writers, please lets get all our stories developed before publishing it on NL. This singularly will make people appreciate your write-ups more than ever. Even if it will take a day for a chapter, @ least we the readers will be looking forward to it everyday rather this long wait of uncertainty, as a result one might not be able to follow up again which meant a defeated aim. Ones again i say a big thank you to all out great writers, i appreciate and love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2016
[b]
Hello everyone. Sorry I couldn't update. Somethings came up. I've got something I'm trying to settle so It's hard even chatting.. Thank you all for reading, the likes and comments. I want you all to know I'd never stop something I started as someone was asking if this was an abandoned piece. Never.

Thanks again. You guys are the real deal.

Somewhere in the military base at Abuja.
"I hope you understand all you're to do? He's our only target, let the others live....or just make them escape.''
The officer spoke into the phone while looking around to see if anyone was comig into his office.

"yes yes! Don't fail us. You know of this is successful we'll benefit greatly from it. Okay then. Bye!"

The officer straightened his shirt and walked out of his office.

Shindara could not believe Henry could switch back to his old for in a matter of seconds. He didnt smile throughout the ride back to the camp. He was business-like almost immediately. When she even alighted from his car, he just drove off into the distance. Not uttering a single word.

Shindara cleared her head of Henry and thought of the mission her team was to undergo. She hoped Henry wouldn't pick her as one of the unlucky priviledged recruits to go after those soldiers. Since she was one of the best, she knew she had no choice than to prepare. Henry was sure to select her.

She stood up from her bed and tooking a shooting pose and aimed at somethings in the room. She sank into her bed again frustrated. Was she really going to die tomorrow? She pulled out her smartphone from her bag. Henry had ordered all her things to be transferred to her hostel from the clinic. She dialed the number of one of the gurus in her team. He picked the call almost immediately.

"Hello, Clement, have you heard?'' She spoke immediately she heard a beep.

"Oh yes! It's great, isn't it?'' Clements voice showed that he was thrilled about going into real combat soon.

"you said" Shindara could not believe someone would want to face death head-on ''you aren't worried or scared?''

She heard Clement laugh at his end. " Not at all... It'll just be like those our tag teams training. If Lt. Henry couldn't tag me.... Even you couldnt, I'm confident I'll get out alive. But, you're pulling my legs you know''

"how?''

"By pretending to be scared. You be boss na. You that has an eagle eye and can aim at anything. No wash me abeg'' Clement teased.

"It's like you're forgetting the fact that real bullets will be used instead of paint and real explosives too might be used'' Shindara blabbed into the phone wondering how foolish Clement was.

"That's what makes it better! Other teams could have been chosen to carry out this task but ours was chosen, we have to represent ourselves as trained and fit to be among the gallant nigerian soldiers.''

"Gallant kor. I've heard your gibberish. Let me call someone saner in the head.''Shindara dropped the call and dailed up her twin sisters number. After the second try, Dabira picked up.

" Hello tweenie!'' Dabira squeaked in delight since it had been some weeks that She and Shindara talked.

"Hello dear, how are you?'' Shindara asked happy to hear her twins voice.
"I'm fine o. What happened between you and Aunt Teni, she just called me today to warn you for something I dont know''

"shhhhh'' Shindara shut Dabira up ''if I didn't call,you wont abi?''

"No na.... I'v been very busy.I haven't talked to mum for days even'' Dabira explained.

"Okay, apology accepted.How's Your business?''

Dabira chuckled. "it's fine. And how's the army?''

"Dabira, I'll be having my fist task tomorrow'' Shindara said with q sad tone. She heard Dabira squeak delightedly.

"congratulations dear! I'm so happy for you. Mum and dad should hear about this'' Dabira who thought the tasking meant something to happy about kept talking about how they were going to celebrate.

"Yes, we'll celebrate if I survive tomorrow'' Shindara hissed. "I'll call you later'' Shindara dropped the call since she was having another call from an unknown number.

"Hello....who's this please?'' She asked.

"Henry. Good evening. Why aren't you around for the lesson today?''

"oops. I thought we were free for the day.''

"no. I sent a notificatiion message to your phone. Do you ever check your phone?'' Henry chided.

"I haven't checked sir'' She tried to joke but he wasn't chuckling.

"be here in five minutes!'' Henry hung up.

Shindara wondered if this was the same great guy she hung out with some hours ago. Well, she'd be seeing him soon, maybe they'd talk.

She undressed and wore her khaki trouser and a white pollo shirt that made her boobs seem bigger than normal. She slipped into her boots and made her way out of the hostel. Very few of the ladies in her hostel were always never around. They were either training hard or gracing the beds of officers to gain favour. Shindara listened for any sign of movement in any of the rooms at the passage way. She heard none, shook her head and stepped out of the block.

The training centre they were using wasn't that far from her hostel. She decided to sprint her way there. It was already getting dark and she started getting chills from the cold night air.
She sensed something watching her, she turned sharply behind her but found nothing. The chills came again but this time, it wasn't the cold, it was fear. She sprinted faster. She felt her phone vibrating in her pocket and pulled it out. It was Henry.

"Where are you Shindara?'' Henry asked like the training was being delayed because of her absense.

"I'm almost there'' Shindara looked behind her again in fear.

"okay... Just......''
Shindara's phone was smacked off her ear and a large arm held onto her neck. She winced in pain as two other men who were making use of tthe darkness dragged her into an uncompleted building along the bushy path.

"hello! Hello! Shindara'' Henry got no reply from her. He was getting stares from his team who were waiting for him. He called after Shindara again but got no reply. He wasn't feeling too good about it. He heard some footsteps from his phone and guessed some peoplewere around Shindara, probably trying to harm her.

"Clement, come with me.'' Henry dashed out of the centre closely followed by Clement..

"Have you done it?'' A voice asked

"yes. You can come now and play hero'' A deep bass voice replied over the phone.

"Good! Proceed as planned'' The first voice replied and dropped the call.

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by franksteele: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thanks for the update.... But pls give us more
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2016
franksteele:
Thanks for the update.... But pls give us more
no worries bro... As soon as I can
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by mattyboy007(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nyc one.. we need more of it
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Suspense yi gidi gan ooo
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Awesome story...#PLS CONTINUE
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
[b]

Insomnia hung aroung Tony. He rolled on his bed thinking about what happened that afternoon. That girl..... What didshe call herself again, Zhara! He rolled again and hugged his pillow tight pretending it was Zhara. She was more of a chat-box and she was just too bold also but wasn't all that friendly.

"so, you stay here too?'' Zhara asked following Tony who was walking like a scared zombie to her house. He wanted to reply but she had already started talking again.

"obviously. You live here. Are you one of the maids son?''

Tony scratched his ears. His dressing wasn't bad. Jersey and soccer boots. Why would she think of him as a maids son. He kept walking. The best way to treat her fvck up was to keep quiet and make her think she was talking to a tree.

"can we walk faster than this? My uclw will be mad at me'' Zhara said again. Tony ignoredher as they were almost close to the officers quaters. He stopped at the gate then showed her the directions to her house. She immediately said she was scared of the quiet neighbourhood. He walked her to the building then noticed it was Danladi's building.

'so, she lives close by. Nice one' Tony thought.

She had left him and was already walking into the house without acknowledging his efforts. He was angry. People he helped less had thanked him profusely, here, he missed some matches for her and she couldn't say 'thank you'. He decided to play his taunting games on her.

"Yeah, you're welcome'' He raised his voice to make sure she heard him. She stopped trying to unlock the door and turned to look at him. He folded his arms immediately.

"I never said thank you'' She querried and turned back to turn the key one more time.

"I know, since you could talk all the way here and found it hard to say thank you.. I thought.....'' He stopped talking with an evil smile on his face.

"Thought what?'' She asked a bit annoyed that a maid's son was talking to her that way and even whinning her.

Tony strolled closer to her like the boss he was. He was really in charge now. "I thought maybe you didn't know the short sentence 'thank you'.... So I imagined you saying it and replied''

She looked at him and shook her head. "That was lame. You're delusional'' she opened the door but waited to hear him reply

"Okay Cruela, if that makes you feel good about yourself.'' He was walking backwards, backing away from the house.
"My name is Zhara! Not cruela!'' Zhara screamed at him. Her long hair fluttering in her face.

'Yes! I got her name!' Tony turned and walked straight to his house not more than two stonethrows to Danladi's house. ''Whatever jare. Goodnight'' He waved her off. He was sure she was watching him throughout his walk back home.

He got to the frontdoor and noticed it was unlocked. He thought his uncle was probably around buthis car wasn't there. He was too occupied with thoughts of his new friend to think. He opened the froontdoor and walked into the living room to see the shock of his life.

Henry ran throught the bushy path that led to shindara's hostel. There were several other paths to her place but he chose thisparticular one since it was more like a short-cut. He knew she'd have taken the path since she was in a hurry. They had a mission tomorrow and he needed to have one of his best students with him. He dialed her line again and heard a phone ringing in the bushes. He immediately slowed down and paced slowly into the bush. He dropped the call and located the phone where it was. The Iphone's screen was already shattered and was only displaying white. He pocketed the phone and looked around for the sign of anyone inthe dark.

"stay here clement.If I whistle, come right away.'' Henry left Clement hiding in the bush. He squatted and walked along the roadside searching for any trace of people. He saw light flash in the only uncompleted building around. No one needed to tell him those who hijacked Shindara took her there. He crept into the building through the window of one of the rooms. Slowly he located the door outof the room and was looking straight at the dark figures trying to have their way with another figure on the ground. He crept closer as they were backing him but his leg hit a brick and it shattered causing enough noise to alert the rapists.

''Sh1t. I don't have my gun on me!'' He cursed under his breath as a flaslight beamed white light at him.

The huge man that grabbed Shindara first charged at him. Henry side stepped and propelled a punch into his sides. He grabbed the man by his neck, lifted him and slammed him down in a chokeslain. The second man was now running at him as the first man was groaning in pain since heat was surging through his back. Henry picked a part of the broken brick and launched at at the man with the flashlight. The flaslight was tossed against the wall as the torch man held his bleeding head in pain. Henry dodged a kick aimed at his head. The first man was already getting, Painfully.

Henry saw he couldn't handle all three of them so he whistled as loud as he could. The flashlight illuminated the room lightly as it was shinning on a wall. Henry saw the second man send another kick at him. It was too late to dodge. The kick slammed into his left temple. He saw stars twirling round his head and Shindara running playfully around the stars. Another thunderclap punch from nowhere slammed into his skull. The fist almost burst his skull open as he was flung backwards into the welcoming large arms of the big man. Henry heard Shindara shriek in fear as the man who was holding the flashlight before he got stoned in the head rushed at Henry to avenge himself. Shindara sprawled her leg on his path, he ran into it and tumbled straight into Henry waiting knee with his wounded head. He sreamed before collapsing in pain. Henry whipped his head backwards into the big mans face causing the big man to let go of him. He heard Clement run into the dimly lit room charging at the free man. He crashed into him and expressed himself with his fist.

Henry grabbed the propelled fist of the huge man and turned it. The man turned along with the twist and sent a backhand punch in rebound. Henry tacked the first hand on the man's back and grabbed the second one with his other hand and tacked it along with the other hand. The huge man screamed in pain as Henry pushed both arms up to the upper part of his back.

"haaaa. Okay okay. Please just let me go'' The huge man pleaded.

"you wanted to rape her shey?'' Henry asked gritting his teeth angrily. He was just barely holding himself from smashing the man's Amala shaped bald head into the wall he was pressed upon.

"I'm sorry'' The man pleaded again and groaned loudly.

"Henry, please let him go'' Henry heard Shindara pleading.

"And you want to be a soldier this way. We can as well forfiet the mission tomorrow if not you'll plead the cause of those rebelious soldiers'' He barked ar her and she shifted backwards from him, Clement too thought it wise to shift away.

Henry wasn't particularly angry about Shindaea's pleading. He was angry about the fact that those men almost had their way with her. He was sure they had fondled with some parts of her body. Parts he hadnlt touched. He hissed angrilly and knocked the big mans head into the wall, he collapsed instantly.

'No one touches Shindara except me' He thought.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?'' He pulled her into his arms in a tight hug. Clements eyes almost popped out.
"I'm fine. They didn't have their way'' Shindara said amidst sobs. She sank her face into Henry's shoulder and let the tears roll in silent sobs. Henry wrapped his arms round her tighter. He didn't want to imagine how bad he'd have felt if he had arrived late.

"I'm sorry....'' He said. Why he was saying he was sorry, he didn't know. He looked over to Clement who had turned away from their display of public affection since he found it discomforting to witness the scene.

'so, the rumours are true. Lt' Henry get correct eyes' Clement thought.

"Clement, great job.'' Henry acknowledged his efforts as he walked Shindara out of the uncompleted building. Clement slowly followed them giving the enough distance to be called privacy.

A figure emerged from the bush watching Shindara,Henry and Clement go. It was Danladi. Henry had arrived and destroyed his little act of trying to play hero. He had wanted to join the fight against his men to atleast win some points. He had decided against that for some reasons. He stared visciously ay Henry in particular and eyed Shindar's head that was rested on Henry's shoulder.

"enjoy yourselves now. I'll always have my way'' He spoke to no one and growled. He picked his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello. proceed with plan B immediately I tell you to do so. In the mean time, make sure a particular Clement Okoro doesn't make it alive tomorrow along with Henry.'' He dropped the call and walked deeper into the bush.

#Stephen Ouwafemi.

Please drop your comments
[/b]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
mattyboy007:
Nyc one.. we need more of it
thanks bro... It's up already
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tgold1:
Suspense yi gidi gan ooo
lol. how are you bro?
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ziniroe:
Awesome story...#PLS CONTINUE
THanks Ziniroe. Glad to have you here

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
excel101:
Advice to all our amiable writers, please lets get all our stories developed before publishing it on NL. This singularly will make make people appreciate your write-ups more than ever. Even if it will take a day for a chapter, @ least we the readers will be looking. gain forward to it everyday rather that this long wait of uncertainty, as a result one might not be able to follow up again which meant a defeated aim. Ones again i say a big thank you to all out great writers, i appreciate and love you all.
nice suggestion sire... Maybe next time.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by yorhmienerd(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
*In Danladis voice* NevetsIbot Proceed with next update

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Daeveed(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nice Wrk Bro... Fire On!!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Samexdx(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
When should we be expecting the next update now? NevetsIbot
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. how are you bro?
Broda...... I'm fine o and you?
Its been a while though!!!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Daeveed:
Nice Wrk Bro... Fire On!!
thqnks bro.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Samexdx:
When should we be expecting the next update now? NevetsIbot
if God tarries I should drop an update tomorrow
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Smooth278(m): 1:07am On Oct 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
if God tarries I should drop an update tomorrow

Nice one bro, pls keep the updates coming... We r still following
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 5:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Smooth278:

Nice one bro, pls keep the updates coming... We r still following
Thanks brotherly
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nmaglit: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2016
Nevetsibot pls don't allow anything happen to henry oooo but danladi na evil person he plan no go work
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Nmaglit:
Nevetsibot pls don't allow anything happen to henry oooo but danladi na evil person he plan no go work
lol... I can't control Danladi o. The guy get agidi die. Thanks for reading
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Fijumokesayo(f): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Biko, clement must not die o... And Henry and Shindara, they must end up together. Nice job sir
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nmaglit: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2016
Abeg place danladi for house arrest biko

NevetsIbot:
lol... I can't control Danladi o. The guy get agidi die. Thanks for reading
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Nmaglit:
Abeg place danladi for house arrest biko

lol..... Oooooo God
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2016
Fijumokesayo:
Biko, clement must not die o... And Henry and Shindara, they must end up together. Nice job sir
thank you so much dear.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2016
[b]

Tony turned in his bed. Sleep still hadn't visited him at twelve twenty three. He rubbed his eyes, slipped into his slippers, Left his room and proceeded downstairs to the kitchen. He helped himself toa bottle of cold milk. After pouring enough milk into a glass cup he went straight in the living room and took a seat on the three set sofa. The memory of what he saw when he entered the house that evening flooded his brain.

"Haaaa! He had screamed when he saw Trina in their living room helping herself to an expensive wine Henry had been saving for years. An antique he promised to pop on his engagement. Tony knew at once that there was trouble.

Firstly, how did she get in? He checked under the flower vaseby the door. The spare key wasn't under.

'she'll explain to uncle how she got in' He thought.

"What are you doing here?'' He asked a bit angry.

"Oh Tony dearest. Welcome home. How was.....'' Trina blabbed.

"Do you know how much trouble you've put yourself into by popping that wine?''

Trina's countenance fell. '' But.... But it's an old wine. I left the classier and better ones for this''

Tony rubbed his hand on his face, dissapointed. He had never seen such pure stup1dity in his young life. Who didn't know that old presserved wine cost over thirty times the price of new wine?.

He walked to the centre table and too the wine away from her. After covering the bottle, he slipped it into the refigerator.

"Uncle Henry is sure to find out and I bet you wouldn't want to be around when he comes'' He threathened hoping she'd roll her disgusting self out of the house.

"Will he be that mad?''

'it's your uncle that will be mad'

"First you broke into his house, next you drank his special wine. That's a deep mess for you''

Trina stood up and picked her bag. "Help me return this cup, tell......''

"Iyaff do! Dey go!" Tony was surprised to see Trina run out of the house.

"white women.....i talked to her rudely and she isnt angry. If she was Nigerian now, she'd have massaged my cheek with a slap'' Tony laughed and walked upstairs to his room.

'Well', he sipped from his milk. 'that should keep her from this house for some days.

"Why aren't you asleep Tony?'' Tony turned back surprised to see Henry standing by him.

"nothing really''

Henry sat beside him with a sigh. Tony sensed that he probably wanted to reel out another bad news, since that's the only reason he sighs.

"what bad news do you have for me this morning?'' Tony asked resting his jaw on his palm.

"Bad news?'' Henry laughed '' You know tou really have a sharp mouth for a thirteen year old.''

"How then should I make it blunt?'' Tony asked again. Henry roared with laughter.

"Stop being so sarcastic. For now. Who drank my Chateau Lafite 1865?'' Henry frowned deeply at tony.

"It isn't me o. Trina drank it'' Tony dropped his cup of milk and blurted all he had seen that evening to Henry.

"okay, change where we keep the spare key tomorrow.'' Henry simply said and rested his back comfortably.

"Seriouly? Just like that? You aren't angry?'' Tony who was expecting Henry to reel out gory things he'd do to Trina was surprised to see Henry keep his cool.

"I am Angry. But We can always get another one''

"Uncle, one would cost over 1.6 million now.. I'll get her back'' Tony punched his fist.

"don't go practising your mischief on her o. Leave her for me... Anyway, I came to tell you something'' Henry had a serious look on his face. "I'll be leading an attack on some rebel soldiers tomorrow.''

"errrrrrrr okay, I'll pray for you'' Tony simply said.

"I was thinking you'd begin to throw trantums and wanting me to leave the army. You're really growing up'' Henry rubbed Tony's head. "Shindara is among the twenty men I'll be leading.''

'just kill me already' Tony thought.

"She mustn't!!!!!!!. Never!!!!'' Tony fumed, stood up to leave. Henry just shook his head and laughed.

"Henry, I was told you excused me from the squad today'' Shindara fumed at Henry who looked up from observing the map on his table.

"yeah. I thought you needed to rest from yesterdays drama'' Henry smilled thinking he was pleasing her.

He didn't want her to come along. He wanted her out of the army. The incedent that happened the other night made him realize the danger of a female in the army. Sex starved Men with raging hormones were provided bountifully in the army. Moreover, the army was too dangerous. Who'd want a wife that can die anytime during an operation.

'why did I even fall in love with a female soldier?'

"Please enlist me. I'm fine. I can do it''

"no, go home and rest'' Henry replied stubbornly and looked back at the map.

Gen. Okafor walked into Henry's office without knocking. Henry stood immediately and saluted with Shindara.

"Lientenant! Are you ready? The supplies are here already'' Gen. Okafor smilled and shook Henry's hand. Shindara thought his voice was too loud.

"Yes General, I'm about going to brief the teamnow'' Henry replied.

"ah, who might this be? Shindara right?'' Gen. Okafor took notice of Shindara. She greeted him and he shook her hands but refused to let her hand go.

"I heard about what happened yesterday. We're very sorry. Who'd believe such things were done in this camp but we get rape reports everytime. please watch your back all the time.'' Gen. Okafor licked his lips. He was liking her. Henry sensed it and quickly intervened.

"General, If you would look at this article here, I..... " Henry said but Gen. Okafor wasn't listening.

"Are you okay now?'' Gen okafor asked.

" Yes sir. I'm only surprised as to why I've been excused from the squad today bacause of it'' Shindara schemed.

"You still wan't to go into battle?'' Gen. Okafor's eyes almost popped out.

"yes sir. I'm very prepared to go General.'' Shindara replied.

Henry couldn't believe it. She was scheming to join the squad. Doesn't she know what death means?

"Such confidence and boldness'' Gen. Okafor stared at Shindara in awe. "Henry, enlist her. I'm sure she's fit''

"But sir...'' Henry protested.

"No buts.... See the look in her eyes. She'll do fine. Didn't you train her. Enlisr her'' Gen. Okafor ordered. "My dear, if you need anything, come to me'' Gen. Okafor smilled and proceeded to leave.

"Thank you sir'' Shindara appreciated him then stared at Henry who was looking wasted on his chair.

"don't worry sweetheart. I'll defend you in battle'' She stuck out her tongue at him and left with a smile.

Henry smilled, he knew what he'd do.

Please drop your comments. Thanks
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by bellefidel(f): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2016
wow really interesting.......but pls give us more jucy update like when Henry and shindara were together nahhh pls pls #winks
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2016
bellefidel:
wow really interesting.......but pls give us more jucy update like when Henry and shindara were together nahhh pls pls #winks
.lol.... I'll try eh
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Marvel1206: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is getting more and more interesting
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Daeveed(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nice One Bro. Lol..Ah Really Like Younq Tony..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Mom's New Boyfriend / Fulfilled Dreams / How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.