Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,152 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot (55824 Views)

Sinister Affections Part 2 / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Baba you don mix pepper join the Oil wey dey your head........
Otalenu!!!!
#TEAM HERO
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Daeveed:
Nice One Bro. Lol..Ah Really Like Younq Tony..
Thank you bros
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tgold1:
Baba you don mix pepper join the Oil wey dey your head........

Otalenu!!!!

#TEAM HERO
lol.... Oshey bros

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by coolbreezy01: 12:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Omo u just show pass james bond ooo...I just pray notin like dix happen to ma bro in bakassi ooo...really loving it...Nevetsibot AkA NevetsBaBa
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Omo u just show pass james bond ooo...I just pray notin like dix happen to ma bro in bakassi ooo...really loving it...Nevetsibot AkA NevetsBaBa
lol. Coolbreezybaba... How far na?

Where's Rex1?
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by excel101(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Good one, i luv this.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by AJvine(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2016
Good cool story... that is awesome....i enjoyed reading your write up...Plz More update.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by AJvine(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Cool story....well presented and in one Word #DOPE.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
[b]

I know this isn't the best update. I'm awfully busy today. Please manage this.

"you idiots" Danladi thundered at the three men before him. "A single guy almost killed you all... And you call yourselves soldiers''

"Boss, we didn't know he was as good as people said'' The huge man from the other night said. His forehead was bruised badly. The two other men had their heads bandaged. All three of them were too ashamed to look Danladi in the eye.

"So, you underestimated him uhn? Where did I get idiots like you from??'' Danladi slammed his fist on the wooden table present in their hideout. "You were so clumsy. You left her phone on the ground. Upgraded dummies. Get back to the boys in the creeks. If you like take him lightly in gun battle again. He's better than all three of you combined in that line''

A call from Gen. Okafor came into Daladi's phone, he picked the call immediately.

"General sir

Really?

I'll be there now''

Danladi dropped the calland sighed. Gen. Okafor had made some adjustments in the plan.

"Seems like I'll be joining the squad team. If you don't kill Henry and Clement before my eyes, I'll come for your heads!....... Make sure the girl is safe. Now dissapear from my sight.'' Danladi watched the three men walk out of the old abandoned warehouse, heard them drive off in their jeep.

He was glad he was included in the team. His mind was cooking up how to spice things up during battle. Henry would definitely go down and that son of a b1Tch called Clement.

Tony wasn't feeling particularly too good about the morning. His uncle was going to be facing death and He didn't know when he'd be back. He messaged some friends that lived outside the camp and they decided to spend time at a classmates house.

He was set and ready to go. His playstation 4 was safely secured in his bag. He locked the front and pocketed the key. There was no need to keep the key anywhere around the house since only him would be staying there for some days....... And he couldn't take the risk of letting Trina find it.

He decided to pass the path in front of Danladi's home perhaps, he'd catch a glimpse of his new crush. He thanked the heavens since he had dressed to kill. He was sporting a black tsuade cape on a white v-neck shirt with a black fitted jean trouser tucked into his cammo boots. One of the priledges of living with a soldier. He'd be flogged severely if he had wasn't living there and was sporting the boot.

He was now opposite the house. He didn't see her. He faced fowards and bounced lightly on his feet. Well, she missed not seeing him today. How unlucky of her.

"Hey!" He heard Zhara's call after him. He turned sharply. She had already gotten out of the house. Possibly spying to see him.

"Hey, morning'' He replied.

"Where are you going?'' She pulled at her tacky hair.

"oh, I'm going to help my mum clean one house there. You know, she's a maid'' He threw his hand up and walked closer to her.

"Liar, you aren't a maids son or you wouldn't have enough money to afford that sneaker'' She pointed at his feet.

He was feeling fly. She noticed the boot. He cocked his head proudly to the side.

"Glad you realized that yourself.'' He turned and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?'' She screamed after him.

"My destination na, where else?'' Tony replied still walking away.
"can I come along? I'm home alone''

Tony stopped walking. A smile formed on his lips.

Shindara watched the guys making merry and drinking soft drink on their way to the creeks. She was the only female. They were all inside one army long truck with benches at both sides. All twenty of them including Danladi were in there.

Henry and Danladi were chatting excitedly at the begining of the first bench, both gulping down their drinks. However, she noticed Danladi kept looking her way and was making serious eye contact. She smilled at him to fufil all righteousnessS then later ignored him and fixed her gaze on Henry. He was looking like the alpha of the group which he was. His cammo was the perfect fit. He was radiating confidence as if he was used to combat. She admired him.

However she felt disgusted at the way everyone was taking booze and making so much noise. No one was talking to her. It was like they were afraid to talk to her around Henry. Surely, Clement must have jabbered about all he saw the other night to everyone.

'She's ogas wife o, don't talk to hher' He must have said that, she thought

She turned to look at Clement who was seated opposite her drinking and talking.

"Clem. Whose idea was it to get drinks?'' She tapped him and got his attention.

"Lt. Danladi's. He's so nice isn't he? Why didn't you take a drink?'' He took another gulp.

"Make I drink for the task wey we get now. Abeg.'' Shindara hissed.

She could hear the other truck carrying the arms and ammo following them.

"Shindara, relax na. I dey your back and I sure say oga Henry dey your back join'' Clement teased and a naughty smile slowly crept into his face.

"If i hear!'' Shindara giggled. She could see some of the guys looking at them. "Anyway, I hope this operation will be successful.''

"Hanhan... Sure na. Lets bet it, we'll all make it out without a scratch'' He pointed his last finger at her, she hooked it with hers and the bet was on.

Suddenly, the truck shook violently and came to a rough stop on the highway. Henry and Danladi immediately became alert. The truck carrying the ammo tried to manouvre itself away from hitting their truck but it brake failure and and the weight of the whole ammo made the truck go even faster and in no time, before the driver could say 'nay'.... The truck full of ammo rammed into the truck full of soilders sending all persons in the truck tumbling as the truck fell on its sides. Thick darkness loomed around everyone.

Slowly, rebel soldiers retreated into the forest by the road

Please drop your comments
[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
excel101:
Good one, i luv this.
THanks bro
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
AJvine:
Cool story....well presented and in one Word #DOPE.
Thank you bruh. Keep reading.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Daeveed(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nice Work Bro... Buh Try Nd Update Aqain Toniqht Oh..
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Marvel1206: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wahala!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
Impressing since Day1

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
nevestibot smiley
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
juhan:
nevestibot smiley
juhan..... Where have you been? I've missed you....small shasmiley grin
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Daeveed:
Nice Work Bro... Buh Try Nd Update Aqain Toniqht Oh..
you be oliver twist ahswr
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Missmossy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Danladi is a wolf in sheep clothing,such an evil friend. I hope they survive it. Thumbs up NevetsIbot.

2 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
juhan..... Where have you been? I've missed you....small shasmiley grin
Lol. I did not even miss you at all tongue
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
juhan:
Lol. I did not even miss you at all tongue
you can lie for africa. Lol... If you didn't, you wouldnt have mentioned me...... Now back to mentioning you stubborn azs everyday like before
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Missmossy:
Danladi is a wolf in sheep clothing,such an evil friend. I hope they survive it. Thumbs up NevetsIbot.
Thanks dear.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by franksteele: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bros abeg come update now.... Abi na dis one we go do all day..... Don't let me activate my Para Mode oo.. Pls update for us
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
franksteele:
Bros abeg come update now.... Abi na dis one we go do all day..... Don't let me activate my Para Mode oo.. Pls update for us
todays update don do na bros
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by franksteele: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
todays update don do na bros
Anyhow sha be quick with the updates..... Nice One
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Daeveed(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you be oliver twist ahswr
gringrin.. Lol
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you can lie for africa. Lol... If you didn't, you wouldnt have mentioned me...... Now back to mentioning you stubborn azs everyday like before
Lol. you never change? undecided tongue
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by mirob(f): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wow, this kept me glued to my phone all through. Nice write up. More updates.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by LoveSpirit: 1:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Henry and Shindara Henry and Danladi Henry and Trina Danladi and Shindara Tony and Zhara Clement
I just got to know about this story late last night. I couldn't stop reading.. Suspense packed! Like it!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2016
juhan:
Lol. you never change? undecided tongue
change, i changed..... I lost 5kg of weight, thats change... Anyway, it's great to have you back here
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2016
mirob:
Wow, this kept me glued to my phone all through. Nice write up. More updates.
yaay, thank you grin. Update will be coming ths afternnoon
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2016
LoveSpirit:
Henry and Shindara Henry and Danladi Henry and Trina Danladi and Shindara Tony and Zhara Clement
I just got to know about this story late last night. I couldn't stop reading.. Suspense packed! Like it!
Thank you for your beautiful review.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
change, i changed..... I lost 5kg of weight, thats change... Anyway, it's great to have you back here
Lol smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Fulfilled Dreams / Mom's New Boyfriend / How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.