Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (4472 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? / What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by popefuse(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
The problem is u av bin taking oshogbo weed of late The solution is dis wen u wakeup very early in the morning do 52 pressups 100 jumpfrog and eat 2plates of beans do this 4 two weeks ur brain will reset
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by DonGalilo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
You are gradually becoming a deep thinker who tends to ask and answer different kinds of questions including existential questions in your head.There is nothing bad about it, it will surely help your productivity when you are able to transform the newly found ideas in to actions. The way u were before will only make u understand your surroundings while deep and hidden things keep eluding you.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Genea:
Though i am not a psychologist, I have seen these traits in people around me and I can also say dah once in a while everyone gets to experience a turn in their behaviour.... That said, try to answer any of these questions,
1) do u have anything preoccupying your mind??
2) your close frnds, are they easily accessible??
3) Did u just engage yourself into something new dah involves only u in which its fascinating and keeps u happy?
4) How often are you less busy, this could make u start thinking and just feel exhausted dah u hardly have enough strength to chat
5) Do u feel that u have exhausted all your line of chat and nothing seems more interesting to gist about with your friends?
6) have u ever caught ursef lafing at ur own jokes and day dreaming??

Well its nothing serious and its just a matter of time before u get back to ur normal sef... Don't be alarmed!!!
Ooooh thanks dear.. I just have a lot of things pteoccupying my mind which is even affecting my academics
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:

c'mon, yo being an introvert doesnt make u less human .....try and embrace the new you..

cheesy

But you know being introverted seems boring? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2017
megareal:
Nothing wrong with you. You are just too attached to Nairaland.
That's not the issue dear
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2017
DonGalilo:
You are gradually becoming a deep thinker who tends to ask and answer different kinds of questions including existential questions in your head.There is nothing bad about it, it will surely help your productivity when you are able to transform the newly found ideas in to actions. The way u were before will only make u understand your surroundings while deep and hidden things keep eluding you.
I will say that the responsibilities ahead of me is the major cause.. U get?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2017
Hannysmilez:
You prolly overdid the Extrovert-ness and now its beginning to tire you. It could be that you're depressed sha. Anyhow,I think you should make good use of your 'low period'.
Get well soon tho grin
Yes I'm getting well gradually sha cool
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Genea(f): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ooooh thanks dear.. I just have a lot of things pteoccupying my mind which is even affecting my academics
just try to calm down first and deal with each separately and one at a time
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by FreeSpirited: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Maybe MMM is part of the issue......cos guys lose money no be small and Lack of money is enough to change someone's lifestyle from outgoing to room-bound, especially when it seems you have lost your major savings......u realise how humble and introverted you have become
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by highscript(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
As a very social person laced with high sense of humor, I'm beginning to think I'm now evolving into an introvert cos I can now see the traits. I barely call people these days even though I have loads of credit on my phone, I sometimes don't feel comfortable when somebody comes visiting. People now complain that I find it hard to reply my whatsapp and BBM messages after reading them, and I have been accused of becoming proud and snobbish.

I now feel very fulfilled being alone inside my room while my villa mates are making fun outside which is unusual of me. In fact, I'm not socially active like I used to be. These are signs that I'm becoming introverted

What could be wrong with me ?
tosyne2much ,you re not alone .
Its just That I haven't lost my own sense of humour .
I use to stay inside and read different articles.
But you know wetin,shea make we dey do stand up comedy ??
Its my own call .
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2017
highscript:
tosyne2much ,you re not alone .
Its just That I haven't lost my own sense of humour .
I use to stay inside and read different articles.
But you know wetin,shea make we dey do stand up comedy ??
Its my own call .
E be like say we go consider am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Locate That Spot! (GUYS ONLY) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Wife's Younger Sister, Now She Is Pregnant / 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.