Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,232 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

5 Things You Should Say To Your Spouse Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Say To Your Spouse Daily (590 Views)

7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Say To Your Spouse Daily by LordIbro(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Couples in healthy relationships would agree that it is important to take the other person’s needs and wants seriously.

These words express the love, care and support you have for your spouse. Below are five things you should never fail to mention to your partner daily:

1. I love you

These three letter words go a long way. No matter how far you have gone in your relationship, never forget to say the words. It is the magic statement in every relationship.

2. I am sorry

For a peaceful and healthy relationship, you need to familiarise this words. It literally takes nothing from you to apologise when you are wrong or even for peace sake. Baseless issues have ended strong relationships. Is the person worth fighting for? Then never forget to use this words.

3. You look great

From time to time learn to throw in compliment. Even if your partner doesn’t care about their appearance, it is only logical to make it known that you still find him/her attractive.

4. I miss you

Whether you are in a long distance relationship or you see your spouse on a regular it is important to use this words from time to time.

5. I trust you

Trust is an important part of every relationship. As much as this words are important, put it into action is triple important. Let your spouse know from time to time that you place your trust in them and encourage them to maintain the trust.

http://so-dawn.com/2016/09/02/5-things-you-should-say-to-your-spouse-daily/
Re: 5 Things You Should Say To Your Spouse Daily by Greatzeus(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
The word I love u is so powerful,yet 90% of those who say it don't even mean it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Simi Says Falz, Adekunle Gold, YCEE Not Her Lovers / 9 Things Women Do When They're Alone And Hot / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.