Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? (7241 Views)

Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / Which Girl Is Prettier?(pic) / All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by mamagee3(f): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Who would you choose between these two women?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by letsbet(m): 6:16am On Sep 03, 2016
Can i choose the both of them?
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by yekparikpa(m): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2016
Both...don't ask me why smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Haha cheesy mamagee!! You still at it!
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by obontami: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2016
mamagee3:

Sorry how old are you ??
You look old
But why do you lack sense na ??

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by IamLEGEND1: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2016
I honestly feel like throwing up. see as you old but you can't even pretend to act your age.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by mamagee3(f): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I honestly feel like throwing up.
see as you old but you can't even pretend to act your age.
Which of those two women are old?
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2016
None.

C0ugArs

1 Like

Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2016
mamagee3:

Don't mind these males callin' you old you got 2 guys up there who like what they see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2016
Mamagee you too old for this stupidity.

None, both women look like they would stab me in my sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by IamLEGEND1: 7:04am On Sep 03, 2016
mamagee3:

Don't ask me stupid questions.
mtcheeewwww....fuck_this shìt. I'm outta here.
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by mamagee3(f): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Wingback:
Mamagee you too old for this stupidity.

None, both women look like they would stab me in my sleep.
Are you saying both women look mean?
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2016
see the second one tooth.....backing each other... am not abusing o its what I noticed.....and the first one looked blur or what
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by mamagee3(f): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Don't ask me stupid questions.
mtcheeewwww....fuck_this shìt. I'm outta here.
Goodbye!!!
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Fuqman(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2016
I will bang the both and still request for more.
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by BoboFashion(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2016
Today no be mamas day nah embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Forzap: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2016
None of d above undecided
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by EMPERORLEEE(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2016
It will be easier to find a pregnant virgin and an hunched squirrel than to find one sensible thread out of Mamagee's 1189 threads.... Shame.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by brightalo1010: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2016
mamagee3 are you married ?
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by chicoMX(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2016
I should have stopped when I saw your moniker
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2016
only their breasts and pussies will do!
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2016
I like this lady for one thing...she hardly get offended by hash comments. grin

Mamagee, how do you do it?.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by enshi(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2016
The second lady is hot... . Those laps meen!!!

Mamagee pls make sure she reads my comment
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by jrupa(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2016
The up one is kul tho but a bit chubby.

I prefer the one on the down pics.
*Your eyes are just superCool
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Hmm. Funny comments. smiley
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by firstking01(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2016
asuo27:
I like this lady for one thing...she hardly get offended by hash comments. grin

Mamagee, how do you do it?.
Nawa o, so, you just ignored me like that??, it is wellcheesy
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Davidhero(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2016
How did i get here

1 Like

Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Oahray: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Neither. They are both average.
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by iamsuskay(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2016
lady in yellow smiley
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
Nawa o, so, you just ignored me like that??, it is wellcheesy
cheesy cheesy How?.
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by Successcharles(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2016
mamagee3:

If you've been around, u'll understand that true beauty emanates from the inside. They both got honest smiles. They're both beautiful pearls.
Re: Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? by firstking01(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy How?.
I pmed youembarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Clothes Design / Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry / Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.