Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry (7253 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by obembet(f): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2018
twitter user @mschykaa express her feelings to Nigeria that she want to marry

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Valro(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2018
Marriage is not by looks na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2018
After dem don use their bad character chase better men, dem go come dey look for husband everywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Airforce1(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2018
You don't need to marry

Just be my baby mama
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2018
These girls are dirty
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Merimental(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2018
looming Scarcity of husbands is humbling dis ones everyday. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by thesicilian: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2018
I hereby submit a proposal that the name Nairaland be changed to Twitterland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Realname: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2018
Tell.her to first

Take off the fake hair
Fake lashes

Clean off the drawn eye brow
Clean off the make up
Remove the push up bra

They let's see how she really looks

SMH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:
Tell.her to first

Take off the fake hair
Fake lashes

Clean off the drawn eye brow
Clean off the make up
Remove the push up bra

They let's see how she really looks

SMH
After doing all those things you listed, do you think the husband she seeks will come her way again? Haaa bros, have mercy on her biko. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Realname: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2018
MajorJeffery:
After doing all those things you listed, do you think the husband she seeks will come her way again? Haaa bros, have mercy on her biko. grin

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by QueenSekxy(f): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2018
wish you luck.
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Inspiration007: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2018
Desperate girls like this, Na yahoo boys dey rush them.
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
These girls are dirty
I see how you keep tagging ladies "dirty", are you neat?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
I see how you keep tagging ladies "dirty", are you neat?
you see that shiii? I take it everywhere I am going.. I got infected by a girl sometime in the past and nowadays, I fvckng don't trust anyone again when it comes to their hygiene.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by BruncleZuma: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
you see that shiii? I take it everywhere I am going.. I got infected by a girl sometime in the past and nowadays, I fvckng don't trust anyone again when it comes to their hygiene.

Palmwine tapper grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Palmwine tapper grin grin grin grin
fine girl wey sexy like this... She carry disease.. Nonsense.. Girls carry disease but dem no know. angry spent thounsands of cash treating myself..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by BruncleZuma: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
fine girl wey sexy like this... She carry disease.. Nonsense.. Girls carry disease but dem no know. angry spent thounsands of cash treating myself..
That's true bro...nah the innocent tapper dey get the wahala.
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:
That's true bro...nah the innocent tapper dey get the wahala.
I dey tell you.
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
You are the one to be blamed, if you had used protection, you wouldn't have contracted std.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
You are the one to be blamed, if you had used protection, you wouldn't have contracted std.
are you kidding me right now? Jeez. Brunclezuma can you let this babe know that its not only through the vagina one can contract TDs.. Damn you know nothing about infections.. Jeez when last did you even do a lab test? Y'all dirry mehn
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
are you kidding me right now? Jeez. Brunclezuma can you let this babe know that its not only through the vagina one can contract TDs.. Damn you know nothing about infections.. Jeez when last did you even do a lab test? Y'all dirry mehn
Don't call me dirty, if the ladies you meet are dirty, I am not. I do lab test every 3months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by BruncleZuma: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:

[img]https://media./images/216977b7c727d970e16ff25309db5a97/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:

[img]https://media./images/216977b7c727d970e16ff25309db5a97/tenor.gif[/img]
mehn bro.. You can see what I am saying. These babes feel its only when the have sex they worry about infections.. Only touching of bacteria infested surfaces in toilets can even give someone staph. Damnit . I tell you these babes arent clean
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Olalan(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2018
See subtle advert.............
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
Don't call me dirty, if the ladies you meet are dirty, I am not. I do lab test every 3months.
everyone can easily boast on social media. Its normal. Can i see your lab result please.? If you want I can show you mine... winkI deal with facts baby girl
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by BruncleZuma: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
mehn bro.. You can see what I am saying. These babes feel its only when the have sex they worry about infections.. Only touching of bacteria infested surfaces in toilets can even give someone staph. Damnit . I tell you these babes arent clean

Plus loyalty when most dey lack like vitamin C.
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Plus loyalty when most dey lack like vitamin C.
I dey tell you..
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
everyone can easily boast on social media. Its normal. Can i see your lab result please.? If you want I can show you mine... winkI deal with facts baby girl
So I should show you my lab result 'cause you refuse to believe me, what are you? my boyfriend?
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
So I should show you my lab result 'cause you refuse to believe me, what are you? my boyfriend?
na so. Y'all the same

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by milemimi93(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
bro Idk how ladies cope with their weavon. Mehn! Sh!t sticks. When a lady passd by, I feel like throwing up especially when it's raining season and rain touches their weavon.

May God help us men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobodys(f): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
Oga you should calm down owkay....You can't be pouring ur frustration on everyone just because a girl infected you with whatever....

You ain't the first person to get an infection from someone, you ain't the first person to spend thousands of cash on an infection so stop it with the annoying generalizations......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) / My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.